• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putin said he supports Harris in the 2024 election.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Unless Italian women look like Monica Bellucci they wont stand a chance against Russian women...
I am not saying that Italian women are prettier than Russian women.
I am just saying that they are more "sexed up" than them. ;)
Thankfully the Pope is beyond jealousy.
We separate Church and State...it's written in the Constitution.

Tomef

I give up.
The truth is that you believe that I am the only Italian who "swallow the Kremlin propaganda"...right?

Read The Guardian... it says that all of Italy is permeated by such a propaganda.
;)
Remarkable how effective it is. Even though you know it's propaganda, you still swallow it whole. It's as if you can't help yourself.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Remarkable how effective it is. Even though you know it's propaganda, you still swallow it whole. It's as if you can't help yourself.

By the way...I trust Russians more. So I do swallow their propaganda.

Last edited:

GoodAttention

I am not saying that Italian women are prettier than Russian women.
I am just saying that they are more "sexed up" than them. ;)

The only difference I know is, a Italian woman loves to be chased, but a Russian woman will never walk away.

We separate Church and State...it's written in the Constitution.

As does Russian Federation, but it doesn't stop women from kneeling it seems..

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
My dad is from Kosovo. You deserve a slap in the face for such a statement.
I don't deserve a slap in the face.

I apply just ONE STANDARD.
We helped Kosovo be independent from Serbia...and that's wonderful.

Russia is helping Donbas, Crimea, Kharkiv, Zaporozhzhe be independent from Kiev.... but you guys support the bad guy (Serbia = Ukraine)

Last edited:

Tomef

Russia is helping Donbas, Crimea, Kharkiv, Zaporozhzhe BE INDEPENDENT from Kiev.... but you guys support the bad guy (Serbia = Ukraine)
You don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about. Using the actual history of the two conflicts, with reference to actual, real things that actually happened, in the real world, explain what process of gaining knowledge, comparing the two situations and consideration of other relevant factors led you to this conclusion.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I don't deserve a slap in the face.

I apply just ONE STANDARD.
We helped Kosovo
be independent from Serbia...and that's wonderful.

The UN did.

And you just changed your claim. You said, and I quote, "America has been trying to use territorial feuds among nation-states in Europe to bring us the war.
It happened in Kosovo in the nineties
" insinuating that America is to blame for what happened there.

Russia is helping Donbas, Crimea, Kharkiv, Zaporozhzhe BE INDEPENDENT from Kiev.... but you guys support the bad guy (Serbia = Ukraine)

You APPLY DOUBLE STANDARDS.

No double standards.
I don't remember Russia receiving a UN mandate.
I don't remember any kind of evidence of any genocide occurring there.
I don't remember any case being brought to Den Hague for any alleged crimes against humanity.

I only remember Russian propaganda and lies to cover up their goal of conquering a sovereign nation in blatant expansionism.

In fact, the only case brought to Den Hague is a case against Putin for warcrimes. And he was found guilty.
So insofar as this is comparable to what happened in Kosovo, Putin = Milosevic.

NATO didn't just go into Serbia and bomb. They were ASKED to do so. By the UN security council through resolution 1244.

No double standards.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
You don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about. Using the actual history of the two conflicts, with reference to actual, real things that actually happened, in the real world, explain what process of gaining knowledge, comparing the two situations and consideration of other relevant factors led you to this conclusion.
"Putin said it, I believe it, that settles it"

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The obvious issue is that you don't know why, not in any meaningful sense. That should concern you.
Well...because the NATO (and my country is included being a member) has undone many countries like Libya, Syria, Iraq...etc...
so I find Russia less sinful.
;)
So more credible.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The UN did.

And you just changed your claim. You said, and I quote, "America has been trying to use territorial feuds among nation-states in Europe to bring us the war.

No double standards.
I don't remember any case being brought to Den Hague for any alleged crimes against humanity.

I only remember Russian propaganda and lies to cover up their goal of conquering a sovereign nation in blatant expansionism.

In fact, the only case brought to Den Hague is a case against Putin for warcrimes. And he was found guilty.

NATO didn't just go into Serbia and bomb. They were ASKED to do so. By the UN security council through resolution 1244.

No double standards.
Honestly I couldn't care less about the ICC or the UN...they apply double standards all the time.
So you brought me the lords of doublestandardism as evidence? Come on...

Again. Kosovo decided to become independent from Serbia. That's great. I applaud their decision.

Those four regions in Ukraine plus Crimea are inhabited by Russian-speaking people so it's logical that they prefer to join the Russian Federation than being treated as second-class citizens under Mr Zely , former comedian.

Tomef

The UN did.

No double standards.

No double standards.
Another difference being that Serbian forces actually did carry out mass killings: War crimes in the Kosovo War - Wikipedia , as opposed to Russia's fabricated claims about 'genocide' in the Donbas, which the ICJ rejected out of hand: https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/icj-issues-preliminary-objections-judgment-in-ukraine-v.-russia#:~:text=The%20ICJ%20ruled%20that%20it,Russia's%20invasion%20violated%20the%20convention. . Nothing unusual there, though, as Russia has used his same playbook to justify invading other countries numerous times.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Well...because the NATO (and my country is included being a member) has undone many countries like Libya, Syria, Iraq...etc...
so I find Russia less sinful.
;)
So more credible.
Why do you insist on these lies even after they have been exposed?

Of those 3 countries, only Libya was a NATO-led operation and even then it wasn't on NATO's behalf but on behalf of the UN through security council resolutions.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
"Putin said it, I believe it, that settles it"
At least I admit it.

On the contrary many Americans won't admit that they believe in the mantra:
our wars are all just and holy, whereas all wars waged by Russia are disgraceful.
Because we are God whereas Russia is nothing.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Another difference being that Serbian forces actually did carry out mass killings: War crimes in the Kosovo War - Wikipedia , as opposed to Russia's fabricated claims about 'genocide' in the Donbas, which the ICJ rejected out of hand: https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/icj-issues-preliminary-objections-judgment-in-ukraine-v.-russia#:~:text=The%20ICJ%20ruled%20that%20it,Russia's%20invasion%20violated%20the%20convention. . Nothing unusual there, though, as Russia has used his same playbook to justify invading other countries numerous times.
They did kill Russian separatists.
So the problem is numbers?

In the EU we are civilized. We don't kill separatists. There are Catalonia separatists, there are Basque separatists, there are so many separatists whom we don't kill.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Honestly I couldn't care less about the ICC or the UN...

Yeah, that much was clear already.

Again. Kosovo decided to become independent from Serbia. That's great. I applaud their decision.

That's not what the intervention or the resolution was about. Kosovo becoming independent only happened a decade later.
You should really inform yourself on the subjects you wish to discuss before discussing them.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Why do you insist on these lies even after they have been exposed?

Of those 3 countries, only Libya was a NATO-led operation and even then it wasn't on NATO's behalf but on behalf of the UN through security council resolutions.
I am still waiting for you to tell me your titles.
I am 100% sure that you don't have a law degree.
Maybe in economics or in finance.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
At least I admit it.

On the contrary many Americans won't admit that they believe in the mantra:
our wars are all just and holy, whereas all wars waged by Russia are disgraceful.
Because we are God whereas Russia is nothing.
That's not how americans think about themselves.
That's just how you claim americans think about themselves

And if anything has been sufficiently demonstrated by now, it most certainly is how you are consistently wrong about what you believe other people think