• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putin said he supports Harris in the 2024 election.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That's not how americans think about themselves.
They even told me themselves. Some of them. Saying it's a widespread thought.
I said many, not all of them.
That's just how you claim americans think about themselves
I am quoting someone else.
And if anything has been sufficiently demonstrated by now, it most certainly is how you are consistently wrong about what you believe other people think
I admit that Putin has gained my trust.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about. Using the actual history of the two conflicts, with reference to actual, real things that actually happened, in the real world, explain what process of gaining knowledge, comparing the two situations and consideration of other relevant factors led you to this conclusion.
Doublestandards is not something I tolerate. :)

Tomef

They did kill Russian separatists.
So the problem is numbers?

In the EU we are civilized. We don't kill separatists. There are Catalonia separatists, there are Basque separatists, there are so many separatists whom we don't kill.
What are you talking about? Separatists, funded and backed by Russia, started a war by attacking government offices and other sites. What would you expect the state in any country to do, if armed militias attacked government buildings? Just let them do it?

You really should at least try and relate your comments to real things. The Spanish state killed hundreds of Basque separatists, initially at least for far less provocation.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What are you talking about? Separatists, funded and backed by Russia, started a war by attacking government offices and other sites. What would you expect the state in any country to do, if armed militias attacked government buildings? Just let them do it?
Russian-speaking separatists protest against the Government, so against the Ukrainian law enforcement.
Not against civilians who are Russians like them.
You really should at least try and relate your comments to real things. The Spanish state killed hundreds of Basque separatists, initially at least for far less provocation.
Not those who were peacefully protesting.

Searching4God

Big Trev
Yeah, those who didn't sign it, get to commit warcrimes and genocide and should get away with it. :facepalm:
Dude, how is it genocide? Do you know how many attacks Israel has tolerated? The people responsible for the attack in Israel, they were pretty sick. A Jewish little girl was raped and killed. I guess Islam is innocent. Only to Muslims.

QuestioningMind

Watch: Putin discusses his 'favourite' US president

The Biden-Harris DOJ was starting to saber rattling, once again, trying to resurrect the tired and worm out Russian Election interference excuse to censor Trump and the RNC. They had a list of Putin things, which are theRNC talking points about inflation, economy, immigration, that are important issues to the people and liabilities to the DNC. They tried to attach this platform to the premise of Russian Disinformation, as an excuse to censor Trump and Vance; another election steal.

Before the Lefties get too excited, the BBC recently interviewed Putin and ask him about the America elections. He said he preferred Biden and with him out of the contest, he now supports VP Harris. We may need to censor the DNC and fake news since they may be carrying Putin's water, once again, like they did the previous two times. The first fake Russia Collusion coup divided the country worse than ever. America almost had a civil war, that was beneficial to Putin. The second; the Russian Disinformation scam about the laptop, allowed Putin's puppets to steal the election with old fashion Soviet strong arm censorship tactics.

The latest assistance to Putin, by Biden's DOJ, may have to abort, less it be used against them in a court of law; pathway to the charge of treason.

My gut says that Putin egged on the DNC, and because their power means so much to them, they happily did the dirty work an he became their scapegoat; double agent. However, the state of affairs that the DNC has left behind for the world, is very destabilizer even for Putin and Russia. This admission of supporting Harris is a signal to call off the dogs. This US and world decline, under the DNC, is not working out for Putin, but rather he knows the DNC are back stabbers, and now they need to go. MAGA is more stabilizing for the world and he can help end the reign of the DNC war mongers.
Yet another barrage of propaganda from Moscow Central. (yawn) It's REALLY getting old.

wellwisher

Yet another barrage of propaganda from Moscow Central. (yawn) It's REALLY getting old.
Russia, Russia, Russia is getting old, especially since Iran is doing more damage; hacking, spying and assassination attempts, to help the DNC, via illegal international election interference. Putin was a minor player and the DNC put on a show. How about the Iranian show since they are by far worse in terms of output for the DNC?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Russia, Russia, Russia is getting old, especially since Iran is doing more damage; hacking, spying and assassination attempts, to help the DNC, via illegal international election interference. Putin was a minor player and the DNC put on a show. How about the Iranian show since they are by far worse in terms of output for the DNC?

What a pile of dung the above is.

BTW, Iran has been spying on both parties, however, it appears that has had 0 effect on either according to what I heard on CNN a couple of days ago.

So, maybe start getting the news from much more reliable sources than what you seem to be parroting.

F1fan

Veteran Member
If Mr Zely loses the war what will Americans do?
Defend the next target putin has his eye on. Unless the criminal candidate is elected, and then Europe will be on its own.
Will they commit a mass suicide because they invested so much money on supporting a lost cause?
Study the Alamo, and see what happens to our lost causes.

But only Trump can help the criminal leader of Russia by pulling support for the sovereign nation of Ukraine. And it's looking less likely that the criminal candidate will become the criminal leader of the USA, so Ukraine will prevail, and putin will have to negotiate his loss.

wellwisher

What a pile of dung the above is.

BTW, Iran has been spying on both parties, however, it appears that has had 0 effect on either according to what I heard on CNN a couple of days ago.

So, maybe start getting the news from much more reliable sources than what you seem to be parroting.
Iran hacked the RNC and not the DNC. CNN is not a place to get reliable news.

Here is something from NPR, which leans Left. It is about the DOJ charging three Iranians with hacking Trump. They even warned Trump about assassination attempts. They are not going after the DNC for some reason. Iran and the DNC have more in common.

https://www.npr.org/2024/09/27/g-s1-25020/trump-campaign-hack-iran-election

I question I have is who in the DNC looked at the Iranian hacked material and was it used for election interference? It is now known Biden had the hacked material since June. Did Harris look at it? We should ask her to see what she says? I was brought up in a middle class family. How about Pelosi who is not even in the Government any longer. That would be a crime.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
CNN is not a place to get reliable news.

If you did your homework instead of just swallowing what you want to believe, CNN is the most reliable news source after PBS NewsHour according to several studies. OTOH, if you want to swallow dung, that's your choice.

The reality either way is that there are foreign influences trying to sway American voters.