• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putin said he supports Harris in the 2024 election.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
That's not how americans think about themselves.
They even told me themselves. Some of them. Saying it's a widespread thought.
I said many, not all of them.
That's just how you claim americans think about themselves
I am quoting someone else.
And if anything has been sufficiently demonstrated by now, it most certainly is how you are consistently wrong about what you believe other people think
I admit that Putin has gained my trust.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You don't have the faintest idea what you are talking about. Using the actual history of the two conflicts, with reference to actual, real things that actually happened, in the real world, explain what process of gaining knowledge, comparing the two situations and consideration of other relevant factors led you to this conclusion.
Doublestandards is not something I tolerate. :)

Tomef

They did kill Russian separatists.
So the problem is numbers?

In the EU we are civilized. We don't kill separatists. There are Catalonia separatists, there are Basque separatists, there are so many separatists whom we don't kill.
What are you talking about? Separatists, funded and backed by Russia, started a war by attacking government offices and other sites. What would you expect the state in any country to do, if armed militias attacked government buildings? Just let them do it?

You really should at least try and relate your comments to real things. The Spanish state killed hundreds of Basque separatists, initially at least for far less provocation.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What are you talking about? Separatists, funded and backed by Russia, started a war by attacking government offices and other sites. What would you expect the state in any country to do, if armed militias attacked government buildings? Just let them do it?
Russian-speaking separatists protest against the Government, so against the Ukrainian law enforcement.
Not against civilians who are Russians like them.
You really should at least try and relate your comments to real things. The Spanish state killed hundreds of Basque separatists, initially at least for far less provocation.
Not those who were peacefully protesting.