• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question for Christians. What do you think about what this Pastor has to say?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I believe a person in Christianity is not judged by his past but by the present. In that case Trump is more Christian than Biden who as Catholic most likely has never received Jesus as Lord and Savior.

Wow, could you be any more judgmental??? Going by your wording, it seems that you believe Catholics cannot believe in Jesus.
How many prostitutes have you visited and paid off? How many people have you conned out of the money you owed them? How many laws have you gone against? How many women have you "groped by the p****"? Etc?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I believe a person in Christianity is not judged by his past but by the present. In that case Trump is more Christian than Biden who as Catholic most likely has never received Jesus as Lord and Savior.
Just wow. Wow.