• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

McBell

Admiral Obvious

SavedByTheLord

Stop bearing false witness and I will stop pointing it out.
simple really.

You first.

When was your last accredited non introductory biology class?
I had a few recently as I helped some people get their degrees.
and your last non introductory biology class?

Please describe how the first living creature could ever have come into being by random processes and give details.

McBell

Admiral Obvious

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
But copy errors cast no blight on the originals

Or I should say, errors made in newer copies, have no effect on older copies.

That’s really how manuscript scholars determine the accuracy of ancient writings.

They're not copy errors, they're possibly translation errors or possibly just simply errors. I imagine at the time it was recorded that many people thought bats were birds. I don't know, I have to rely on someone else to translate. The only effect it has is seeing how far people will bend the truth trying to deny it.

SavedByTheLord

I will answer that only AFTER you answer it.
Well, I went to an elite high school which was difficult to get into.
In my senior year, the yearbook said of me as in the case of Einstein looks can be deceiving.
I then went to a top Ivy League university,
I graduated with a BS and MS in Electrical Engineering, summa cum laude in both and tops in EE.
I then took a job at a top engineering group and in 6 months ran their top projects. Lots of fun with many very smart engineers in all kinds of engineering and science.
I later decided to change to software and made enough to retire at 41. God called me into His service and that is how I got saved.
I have read and studied the King James Bible for over 20 years and studied just about everything else that the Lord Jesu Christ leads me to.
Some have said that they have never met anyone as brilliant as me and this is from people who have met a lot of people,
But I just have only a few gisft from God and everyone has their own set.

So how about you?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I will answer that only AFTER you answer it.

I was an expert in railway safe working and the stable rostering code. I could probably still list 9 or 10 ways it's legal to pass a red signal.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
In my senior year, the yearbook said of me as in the case of Einstein looks can be deceiving.
I graduated with a BS and MS in Electrical Engineering, summa cum laude in both and tops in EE.
I then took a job at a top engineering group and in 6 months ran their top projects. Lots of fun with many very smart engineers in all kinds of engineering and science.
I later decided to change to software and made enough to retire at 41. God called me into His service and that is how I got saved.
I have read and studied the King James Bible for over 20 years and studied just about everything else that the Lord Jesu Christ leads me to.
Some have said that they have never met anyone as brilliant as me and this is from people who have met a lot of people,

So how about you?
Really? I find that very doubtful. Then you should have some very strong math skills.

McBell

Admiral Obvious

So how about you?
I dropped out of the tenth grade

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
False stuff again.
Back to that first living creature.
How did it handle osmosis and diffusion?
How did it replenish its chemical energy stores?
You see why this detroys the myth of abiogenesis.
Easily.
By doing the backstroke.
It went to Chemicals R Us.

Nope, they only destroy your claims about your education.

Why are you so afraid to learn?