• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Evolutionists prey on the ignorance of others.
You are clearly ignorant of science. Are biased against science. Seemingly from a position of belief you were told is required of you in order to believe. That isn't a requirement.

You don't even describe what you mean by "evolutionist". YOU just use it as a pejorative to throw at anyone that doesn't agree with your misguided and close-minded postion.

Science was created to remove ignorance. The theory of evolution is an explanation based on a reasonable and logical consideration of the evidence. It is the best explanation for that evidence that is available. Those that believe in God can and do accept it.

I think your message preys on ignorance and you are finding it so difficult, because the sort of ignorance that facilitated the initiation of the position isn't what you are encountering here.

Of course it is a circular and often self-fueling position that doesn't rely on logic or reason.

F1fan

Veteran Member
It is a recored fact.
No, it’s an ancient myth that has no basis in reality.
It is also scientific fact of mitochondrial Eve and XY Adam.
If you actually understood this you would be aware that this goes back over 20,000 years to a common ancestor to all humans today.

It’s funny you cite this because the work goes against your flawed religious beliefs.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Evolutionists prey on the ignorance of others.
Oh, the Pee Wee Herman rebuttal. I know you are but what am I?

Sorry but for you to be correct there would have to be either massive fraud in all the sciences, or something that all of science has gotten wrong but doesn’t affect the results. Either way you can’t show your assumptions are warranted, nor that your beliefs are true via evidence. You are nothing more than a heckler.

SavedByTheLord

Oh, the Pee Wee Herman rebuttal. I know you are but what am I?

Sorry but for you to be correct there would have to be either massive fraud in all the sciences, or something that all of science has gotten wrong but doesn’t affect the results. Either way you can’t show your assumptions are warranted, nor that your beliefs are true via evidence. You are nothing more than a heckler.
All it would take is for Satan to deceive the scientists who would hate the truth anyway.
The no God assumption leads to the no Satan assumption and men are deceived.
What was the first living thing?
What came before the Big Bang?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
All it would take is for Satan to deceive the scientists who would hate the truth anyway.
I see that you are still asking questions that you cannot justify.

And why do you make clear false claims about scientists? Scientists want to know. You only want to believe. That is what makes your arguments so easy to refute. Whether and idea is right or not does not matter to you. It is why you claim that your God is a liar without realizing that you are doing so.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Who told you Satan exists? Why did you believe them?
You’re assuming all this religious dogma is true.
Do you really think asking questions that lack facts helps your perspective?

SavedByTheLord

I see that you are still asking questions that you cannot justify.

And why do you make clear false claims about scientists? Scientists want to know. You only want to believe. That is what makes your arguments so easy to refute. Whether and idea is right or not does not matter to you. It is why you claim that your God is a liar without realizing that you are doing so.
I have no need to justify my questions to you.

Obviously you have no answer.

what was the first living thing?
what came before the Big Bang?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Do you really think asking questions that lack facts helps your perspective?
Facts are of no interest to this poster. Dogma is all that concerns him/her.

What keeps me out of his/her threads is that I knew more science after grade 6 than this person does as a presumed adult. What could possibly be the point of arguing with them as if they were on the same level as you? It's like arguing with a 7 year old:

"Is so,"
"Is not!"
"Is too."
"No way!"
"Who says?"
"I do."
"Well, what do you know?"
"More than you!"
"Prove it."
"Don't have to..."

Now, isn't than fun and edifying?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have no need to justify my questions to you.
Yes, you do if you expect an answer.
Obviously you have no answer.

And that is a falsehood.
I already answered the second one for you. I can answer the first one but you need to justify your question first.

You do not seem to understand the basic rules of debate. To be in a debate one has to be an honest interlocutor. That means that one must properly support one's claims and also questions. It is a very bad sign when one has to use dishonest debating techniques to justify his belief.

SavedByTheLord

Yes, you do if you expect an answer.

And that is a falsehood.

I already answered the second one for you. I can answer the first one but you need to justify your question first.

You do not seem to understand the basic rules of debate. To be in a debate one has to be an honest interlocutor. That means that one must properly support one's claims and also questions. It is a very bad sign when one has to use dishonest debating techniques to justify his belief.
What is the official answer to these 2 simple and required questions. Many more will follow.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
What is the official answer to these 2 simple and required questions. Many more will follow.

"Required"?
Required by whom?

You?
You have already thoroughly demonstrated you do not understand what you are asking, so what makes you think anyone believes for a second you will understand the answers?

SavedByTheLord

"Required"?
Required by whom?

You?
You have already thoroughly demonstrated you do not understand what you are asking, so what makes you think anyone believes for a second you will understand the answers?
Required to have any theory at all.

What was the first living thing? many question coming.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Required to have any theory at all.

What was the first living thing? many question coming.
You have not presented anything but a bunch of questions you copied from a dishonest source.
You can not even show that you understand what the questions are about.
why would anyone waste their time on your ridiculously long list of nonsense questions knowing you will simply brush them off because you can not understand what is being said?

THEN you claim victory for crapping all over the board and knocking all the pieces over...