• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
You have not presented anything but a bunch of questions you copied from a dishonest source.
You can not even show that you understand what the questions are about.
why would anyone waste their time on your ridiculously long list of nonsense questions knowing you will simply brush them off because you can not understand what is being said?

THEN you claim victory for crapping all over the board and knocking all the pieces over...

I wish I could rate your post with more than one winner rating because I think that it is an exceptional response.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
It does not.
please put the text up that says “bats are birds”

"And these you shall regard as an abomination among the birds; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, the vulture, the buzzard, the kite, and the falcon after its kind; every raven after its kind, the ostrich, the short-eared owl, the sea gull, and the hawk after its kind; the little owl, the fisher owl, and the screech owl; the white owl, the jackdaw, and the carrion vulture; the stork, the heron after its kind, the hoopoe, and the bat” (Lev. 11:13-19).

SavedByTheLord

"And these you shall regard as an abomination among the birds; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, the vulture, the buzzard, the kite, and the falcon after its kind; every raven after its kind, the ostrich, the short-eared owl, the sea gull, and the hawk after its kind; the little owl, the fisher owl, and the screech owl; the white owl, the jackdaw, and the carrion vulture; the stork, the heron after its kind, the hoopoe, and the bat” (Lev. 11:13-19).
It is just a list of flying animals
the word birds is not even in the passage .

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
yes it is.
And you repeating the lie that it is not, does not change the fact that it is.
I don't know. I like that debating technique. I could use it myself:

The Bible does not say anything about a character named "Noah" and flood that covered the entire world.

That sure does make things a lot easier. Simply deny the things that one does not like that are in the Bible.