• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

SavedByTheLord

I explained that to you at length two days ago. You owe me an apology.
You me lots of apologies and I owe you none.

The arms of spiral galaxies should no longer exist, but they do. Why?
The Mississippi river delta and deltas around the world show the result of one large flood like the worldwide flood. Why?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

The Mississippi river delta and deltas around the world show the result of one large flood like the worldwide flood. Why?

As I've told you several times now, all of your outdated creationist talking points can be found on that site. You really should at least peruse it before posting yet another silly claim.

SavedByTheLord

As I've told you several times now, all of your outdated creationist talking points can be found on that site. You really should at least peruse it before posting yet another silly claim.
Unifomatarianism is false. So your source has the wrong conclusion.

If the first living thing was just proteins, how did it ever get evolve to use RNA? It is irreducibly complex. You need all the parts to be working for it not to be destruction.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Oh my! More "Have you quit beating your wife yet?" questions and more falsehoods.

Prove that I owe you any apologies.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Unifomatarianism is false. So your source has the wrong conclusion.

If the first living thing was just proteins, how did it ever get evolve to use RNA? It is irreducibly complex. You need all the parts to be working for it not to be destruction.
No, uniformitarianism is a fact that you rely on every time that you start your car.

SavedByTheLord

Denial is not a refutation.
So why do you do it so much?

Where did the laws of nature come from?

Where did all matter come from? Where did antimatter?

Where did all energy come from?

Where did all the protons come from? neutrons? photons? neutrinos? All the quarks? Gluons? Muons? All the anti-particles?

Where did the gravitation force come from? The strong force? The weak force? The electromagnetic force?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

False reasoning by the author who thinks things are much older than they are.

Refuted the article.
No, just saying that you refuted the article doesn't mean you actually did.
There is too much helium in radioactive rocks. Why?
There is helium in old zircon crystals. Why?

I already posted the answer to these.

You've just demonstrated that you're not reading them and don't care to learn.

\Thread

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Actually I do not.

And they made you into a monkey whose ancestors were a bunch of one celled creatures and chemicals and nothing.
Still not answered your own question (Where and when did the first living creature come into being and what features did it have?). Have to look it up in the Bible do you?

SavedByTheLord

Still not answered your own question (Where and when did the first living creature come into being and what features did it have?). Have to look it up in the Bible do you?
If intelligent man was around for 100,000 years or more, Cro-Magnon for about 40,000 years, why did he not figure out how to drop a seed in the ground and farm? How did they go from nothing to farming? Why does this phenomenon occur in diverse places around the world at the same?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
If intelligent man was around for 100,000 years or more, Cro-Magnon for about 40,000 years, why did he not figure out how to drop a seed in the ground and farm? How did they go from nothing to farming? Why does this phenomenon occur in diverse places around the world at the same?
Just answer the questions rather than deviate.

SavedByTheLord

Boring. Just answer some questions.

Where are all the structures that the built? The pyramids are about 4200 years old. How did they go from nothing to that? And this phenomenon occurs in many parts of the world about the same time?

Where are all the writings from before 6000 years ago? Yet they go from nothing to writings. Why does this phenomenon occur in a number of places around the world at the same?

Why are there no calendars over 6000 years?

History is too short. Why?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So why do you do it so much?

Where did the laws of nature come from?

Where did all matter come from? Where did antimatter?

Where did all energy come from?

Where did all the protons come from? neutrons? photons? neutrinos? All the quarks? Gluons? Muons? All the anti-particles?

Where did the gravitation force come from? The strong force? The weak force? The electromagnetic force?
When have I done that?

Who is God's baby daddy?

O look! You just refuted your God aga!