• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

SavedByTheLord

When have I done that?

Who is God's baby daddy?

O look! You just refuted your God aga!
If intelligent man was around for 100,000 years or more, Cro-Magnon for about 40,000 years, why did he not figure out how to drop a seed in the ground and farm? How did they go from nothing to farming? Why does this phenomenon occur in diverse places around the world at the same?

Where are all the structures that the built? The pyramids are about 4200 years old. How did they go from nothing to that? And this phenomenon occurs in many parts of the world about the same time?

Where are all the writings from before 6000 years ago? Yet they go from nothing to writings. Why does this phenomenon occur in a number of places around the world at the same?

Why are there no calendars over 6000 years?

History is too short. Why?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If intelligent man was around for 100,000 years or more, Cro-Magnon for about 40,000 years, why did he not figure out how to drop a seed in the ground and farm? How did they go from nothing to farming? Why does this phenomenon occur in diverse places around the world at the same?

Where are all the structures that the built? The pyramids are about 4200 years old. How did they go from nothing to that? And this phenomenon occurs in many parts of the world about the same time?

Where are all the writings from before 6000 years ago? Yet they go from nothing to writings. Why does this phenomenon occur in a number of places around the world at the same?

Why? You need to support your claims.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

Sounds like you've got a lot of reading in your future. You're a tad behind on your history lesson.

SavedByTheLord

I just showed you and provided links.
Do you need me to send you some reading glasses?
I have reading glasses on.

And I can see you have no answers at all.

The size of the universe is supposedly 94 billion light years, and the universe is supposedly 13.7 billion years old. The universe is expanding at a rate less the speed of light. The space itself is expanding less that the speed of light. How could the universe be 7x larger in light years than its age? In 13.7 billion years it should have expanded less than 13.7 billion light years vs 94 billion light years.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

The size of the universe is supposedly 94 billion light years, and the universe is supposedly 13.7 billion years old. The universe is expanding at a rate less the speed of light. The space itself is expanding less that the speed of light. How could the universe be 7x larger in light years than its age? In 13.7 billion years it should have expanded less than 13.7 billion light years vs 94 billion light years.
Incorrect. You just demonstrated that you don't even understand what it means when something is expanding.

Only someone that is completely ignorant would measure expansion as a velocity.

Here is a very similar question that you will probably get wrong:

At what speed is the Earth rotating?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

Seriously dude, you really should peruse this site and save yourself some embarrassment.

SavedByTheLord

Incorrect. You just demonstrated that you don't even understand what it means when something is expanding.

Only someone that is completely ignorant would measure expansion as a velocity.

Here is a very similar question that you will probably get wrong:

At what speed is the Earth rotating?
But the space expansion is too low for the universe to be that big in such a short times.
RIP BB

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
But the space expansion is too low for the universe to be that big in such a short times.
RIP BB
You don't even understand what expansion is. Your questions prove it. You cannot do math either. I think that I will trust the people with four years of college mathematics over some that looks like he did not even pass ninth grade algebra.

SavedByTheLord

You don't even understand what expansion is. Your questions prove it. You cannot do math either. I think that I will trust the people with four years of college mathematics over some that looks like he did not even pass ninth grade algebra.
I just destroyed the Big Bang which died a permanent death. The cause of its death was stupidity.

SavedByTheLord

Would you accept the explanation from a Christian scientist?
Do they believe in evolution or billions of years?

Why are there living fossils? They should have evolved since their last record in the rock layers and they should have left fossils in intermediary layers since.

How does one explain polystrate trees?

How does one explain soft tissue and blood vessels in dinosaur tissue?

How does one explain dinosaur tissue with DNA and other biomolecules still being intact?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Do they believe in evolution or billions of years?

Why are there living fossils? They should have evolved since their last record in the rock layers and they should have left fossils in intermediary layers since.

How does one explain polystrate trees?

How does one explain soft tissue and blood vessels in dinosaur tissue?

How does one explain dinosaur tissue with DNA and other biomolecules still being intact?
Oh boy! Multiple questions and poorly asked to. I will answer the one about polystrate trees again:

I answer it easily.