• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

SavedByTheLord

Sorry, you using a technique that refutes God.

And you forgot that you are incompetent when it comes to the sciences. You cannot judge anything.

Of course that does tell us quite a bit about why you keep calling your God a liar.
False accusations from you again.

I love how this shows the Grand Canyon was carved out by the runoff from the world wide flood.

F1fan

Veteran Member
But again it suffers from uniformitarianism which has been proven false. Catastrophism is the real science.
Experts say you’re wrong. We defer to experts, not people with a fringe religious belief like creationism. Experts don’t assume the Bible has answers about the world and universe. They certainly don’t interpret the Bible in a way that is contrary to facts as you do.

SavedByTheLord

Experts say you’re wrong. We defer to experts, not people with a fringe religious belief like creationism. Experts don’t assume the Bible has answers about the world and universe. They certainly don’t interpret the Bible in a way that is contrary to facts as you do.
I have peer reviewed these experts in the area of evolution and billions of years, and in this area of knowledge they are not experts. I have facts checked them too and the same issues were found. They are all dismiss . That leaves you.

Nebraska man was not a man. Why the fraud?
As was Piltdown, Peking man, Java man, Java man 2 and Lucy.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
False accusations from you again.

I love how this shows the Grand Canyon was carved out by the runoff from the world wide flood.
You have to stop. I made no false accusations. You have never shown that to be the case. You are too afraid to even defend your false claim.

And you just demonstrated that you have no understanding of the sciences at all.

Maybe tomorrow we can discuss one single question in depth. Pick a good one.

SavedByTheLord

You have to stop. I made no false accusations. You have never shown that to be the case. You are too afraid to even defend your false claim.

And you just demonstrated that you have no understanding of the sciences at all.

Maybe tomorrow we can discuss one single question in depth. Pick a good one.
The dim young sun paradox invalidates long ages for the sun, evolution, and life on the earth.
How long was the Earth an ice ball?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have peer reviewed these experts in the area of evolution and billions of years, and in this area of knowledge they are not experts. I have facts checked them too and the same issues were found. They are all dismiss . That leaves you.

Nebraska man was not a man. Why the fraud?
As was Piltdown, Peking man, Java man, Java man 2 and Lucy.
You are only right about Nebraska man not being a man. But there does not appear to have ever been any fraud when it comes to him. Perhaps you do not understand the term? At any rate if you want to claim that it was a fraud the burden of proof is upon you.

SavedByTheLord

You are only right about Nebraska man not being a man. But there does not appear to have ever been any fraud when it comes to him. Perhaps you do not understand the term? At any rate if you want to claim that it was a fraud the burden of proof is upon you.
They were all frauds.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The dim young sun paradox invalidates long ages for the sun, evolution, and life on the earth.
How long was the Earth an ice ball?
You can't start with a claim that is not a fact. That makes your question a "Have you quit beating your wife yet?" question. It is also foolish because it puts the burden of proof upon you.

Learn how to ask questions properly if you want an answer. Otherwise pointing out your error refutes you.

SavedByTheLord

You can't start with a claim that is not a fact. That makes your question a "Have you quit beating your wife yet?" question. It is also foolish because it puts the burden of proof upon you.

Learn how to ask questions properly if you want an answer. Otherwise pointing out your error refutes you.
There are many reports of miraculous cures, especially from bad medical conditions. How do you explain them all?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
They were all frauds.
Prove it. That is a very strong claim. Now if you were not so wrong and rude, and if you asked properly and politely I would have responded in the same manner.

Instead you only look like a scared child.

You can do better. For now you could admit that Nebraska Man was not a fraud.

SavedByTheLord

I don't have to. They are off topic.

Here is a hint: The fact that you are the product of evolution does not refute God. The fact that you are still an ape does not refute Christianity.
All population growth statistics invalidate mankind being around for more than 6000 years old but match only 8 people being saved in the ark. It also matches the world population at the time of Christ and today.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
All population growth statistics invalidate mankind being around for more than 6000 years old but match only 8 people being saved in the ark. It also matches the world population at the time of Christ and today.
Like I said, you can't do math. There is a false assumption of uniform population growth. What that shows is the start of agriculture. Not the start of man.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have not seen any math from you, just hand waving and dodging questions.
Now there is a false accusation. I have not used any math because I have not needed to. I have never dodged questions. You have not been able to ask questions properly. Remember how mad the "Have you quit beating your wife yet?" question angered you? That is because it has a false assumption in it. Many of your questions have false assumptions in them. It might help if you remembered that you are always wrong. You ask questions as if a point in them was proven. Over 90% of the time that is not true at all.

So be polite. Do not use your silly technique that refutes God if others use it back at you. And you might learn something.

Again, I have to leave for a couple of hours. Take your time and see if you can ask a proper question.

SavedByTheLord

Now there is a false accusation. I have not used any math because I have not needed to. I have never dodged questions. You have not been able to ask questions properly. Remember how mad the "Have you quit beating your wife yet?" question angered you? That is because it has a false assumption in it. Many of your questions have false assumptions in them. It might help if you remembered that you are always wrong. You ask questions as if a point in them was proven. Over 90% of the time that is not true at all.

So be polite. Do not use your silly technique that refutes God if others use it back at you. And you might learn something.

Again, I have to leave for a couple of hours. Take your time and see if you can ask a proper question.
False accusation from you again.

If evolution is gradual, there should be millions of chains of missing links. All are missing. Why? They should be finding missing links every day. Why not?
There should also be partially developed organs, etc. in all individual creatures right now and that have ever lived. There are not why?
The odds against these 2 things are mind boggling. Just for the missing links, I estimate odds against of about 10^10 million to 1. The odds against the missing partially developed organs and functions is way vaster than that. I estimate odds against of about 10^10 billion billion billion to 1.
Of course, the odds against all the ordered sequences in all the DNA, RNA, and proteins in all creatures that ever lived is more than 10^(10^43) to 1.

It would have to have had at least 100,000 amino acids in a particular sequence. This is extremely generous. The smallest free-living thing has over 1,000,000 base pairs. I also have not included having over 500 million other atoms in it.
The odds against a sequence of 100,000 amino acids (20 types, 39 counting handedness) coming to be by random chance is (10 to the 160,000 power) to 1. That could never have happened anywhere in the universe over the supposed 13.7 billion years of its existence. It actually is impossible because no concentration of that amount of amino acids would happen by random chance. There are other factors that make it impossible. It would be a miracle.

And that is just to get to the first living thing. There would have to at least 1 trillion other miracles to produce all the living creatures by evolution. That would be about 70 miracles for each of the supposed 13.7 billion years.