• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

SavedByTheLord

Comical.

You've had these answered multiple times. Stop running scared and either address the answer you have or stop the endless repetition. It just makes you look stupid.
That is pure circular reasoning. No one has a real rational answer to these questions.
What caused the Big Bang and what existed before it?

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.

SavedByTheLord

:facepalm: Get an education in basic logic.

Then explain why you don't think the answers you have are not 'real' or 'rational'. Just repeating the questions makes you look stupid.

I've already answered this. Many times.
God created all things and I just answered the origin of all things.
where did all the living things come from?

SavedByTheLord

So you keep asserting without the first hint of evidence or reasoning.

And you've again run away from the point. You must be terrified of a proper debate. :rolleyes:
I am here to help you because you need lots and lots of help.

Where did the laws of nature come from?

Where did all matter come from? Where did antimatter?

Where did all energy come from?

Where did all the protons come from? neutrons? photons? neutrinos? All the quarks? Gluons? Muons? All the anti-particles?

Where did the gravitation force come from? The strong force? The weak force? The electromagnetic force?

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
I am here to help you because you need lots and lots of help.
irony.gif

Where did the laws of nature come from?

Where did all matter come from? Where did antimatter?

Where did all energy come from?

Where did all the protons come from? neutrons? photons? neutrinos? All the quarks? Gluons? Muons? All the anti-particles?

Where did the gravitation force come from? The strong force? The weak force? The electromagnetic force?
More running away. :rolleyes:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The smallest free-living creature has 1.3 million base pairs.
The smalles free-living creature is the result of at least 3.8 billion years of evolution off course.

Anyhow... have you managed to find a single scientific paper for you to cite, quote and explain how it uses circular reasoning?
No, right?

Off course not. Just like I predicted. And my predictive capabilities have a 100% succes rate off course.
I'll support that further.

I predict that your next reply to me will NOT include such a citation, quote and explanation either.

SavedByTheLord

I was

Noodly appendages
Thanks for the official evolutionist answer as to what the first living thing is and what features it had.

If the first living thing was just proteins, how did it ever get evolve to use RNA and DNA? They are irreducibly complex. You need all the parts to be working for it not to be destruction.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Thanks for the official evolutionist answer as to what the first living thing is and what features it had.

Evolution? Give me a break.
Everybody knows that all creatures were born out of my meatballs.

If the first living thing was just proteins, how did it ever get evolve to use RNA and DNA?

I touched it with my noodly appendages.

They are irreducibly complex.

No. I just made them look that way to confuse you.

You need all the parts to be working for it not to be destruction.

Not if you dip them in parmigianno first.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Simple. What was the first living creature and where did it come into being?
What caused the Big Bang and where did all the finely tuned orderly laws of nature come from?
This was in response to, "You claim "circular reasoning." Where, exactly? Be specific."

Massive fail. What are we at now ... 0 for 20? Yikes.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The flaw in your reasoning is that you are trapped in circular reasoning. All of creation disproves evolution and billions of years.

If evolution is gradual, there should be millions of chains of missing links. All are missing. Why? They should be finding missing links every day. Why not?

There should also be partially developed organs, etc. in all individual creatures right now and that have ever lived. There are not why?

The odds against these 2 things are mind boggling. Just for the missing links, I estimate odds against of about 10^10 million to 1. The odds against the missing partially developed organs and functions is way vaster than that. I estimate odds against of about 10^10 billion billion billion to 1.

Of course, the odds against all the ordered sequences in all the DNA, RNA, and proteins in all creatures that ever lived is more than 10^(10^43) to 1.
You've already repeated this list of debunked claims about twenty times now.
Time for a new act. We're bored.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Of course the science, logic, reasoning and calculations are good.

No, you only keep telling people how utterly ignorant you are when you do so. It is why I keep offering to go over the basics because you can still learn.
Where did the finely tuned and orderly laws of nature come from?
This is a poorly framed question with an unjustified assumption in it. Why assume that they had to "come from" anywhere? Why couldn't that be the only possibility? We do not even know if there are other possibilities. If there are no other possibilities than by definition the universe is not fine tuned.