• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
I already have provided several infallible proofs that evolution and billions of years are false, and that God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago.
lol.gif

The simple fact that you use "infallible proofs" with respect to science, shows that you know nothing about it.

ratiocinator

Of course I proved them .
Nope. Not even remotely close. You're recycling age old nonsense that creationists have been trying for decades. You've had all these comical claims destroyed (as creationists always do) and you just don't seem to be educated enough to realise it.

Science doesn't do "irrefutable proof".

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
You are very confused and you are entrapped and blinded by circular reasoning .
You didn't address what I posted. Where is the James Webb Telescope mentioned in the bible? Or should I just assume you were making stuff up again?

[Spam chopped]

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Why are there no historic records older than 6000 years?
Well here are a few answers - note that none support YEC:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Why are there no historic records older than 6000 years?
3.3 million year old stone tools:

45.000 year old cave painting of a pig

11.500 year old building, probably a temple

You were saying?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I can't find the James Webb telescope mentioned anywhere in the bible. You'll have to give me the chapter and verse.
You knew it was **mod edit** Bovine Feces the second he used the generic source claim of "The Bible".
That is their way of avoiding getting their *** handed to them whenever they present a specific verse.

Last edited by a moderator:

SavedByTheLord

SavedByTheLord

Where are all the Bible verses you have still not produced in support of your Bible claims?
Which claim since the Bible predicts very many things that have come true.

How could even the smallest protein come into being?
The smallest in a person's body is 234 base pairs long. And that does not even consider all the molecules that hold the structure together. There would be about 5000 atoms in such a protein. Nor does it consider the folding that is needed fro the protein. Nor does it consider that there would be a protective structure surrounding it. Nor would it consider that there would be multiple copies of said protein and how could copies come into being. Just for those 5000 atoms, I calculate the odds against as about 10^500,00 to 1.

SavedByTheLord

Any of the ones you keep asserting will do. Just one solitary example.

Changing the subject is running away.
Ok, so let us stay on subject.

The total number of ordered sequences of amino acids in the DNA, RNA, and proteins in all living creatures that have ever lived would be more that 10^(10^44) .
The odds against just that information content evolving would be 10(10^43) to 1. And the odds against all the atoms associated with that would be more than 10^(10^46) to 1.
These are so vast that it is very near impossible to comprehend.
Of course as I did in my infallible proof that used the law of non contradiction, it would be impossible.

Little Dragon

No, nothing substantial, that alters or affects its tenets & doctrine.

If you think so, start a thread on one that you think is an error.

No Gish, just one or two (substantial) errors.
"Both Answering Christianity and OFC Berkeley count 101 contradictions in the Bible, ranging from an apparent two different creation stories in the first two chapters of Genesis, to who it was that inspired David to take a census (Satan or God?), to how many angels are seen at Jesus' tomb, and a great deal in between."

ratiocinator

Ok, so let us stay on subject.

The total number of ordered sequences of amino acids in the DNA, RNA, and proteins in all living creatures that have ever lived would be more that 10^(10^44) .
That is changing the subject.

I was talking about all these bible prophesies you keep claiming are being fulfilled. Details, please.

SavedByTheLord

"Both Answering Christianity and OFC Berkeley count 101 contradictions in the Bible, ranging from an apparent two different creation stories in the first two chapters of Genesis, to who it was that inspired David to take a census (Satan or God?), to how many angels are seen at Jesus' tomb, and a great deal in between."

There are 0 contradictions in the Bible. With the theory of evolution there are an infinity number of contradictions.

Back to a real discussion.

The odds against just that information content evolving would be more 10(10^44) to 1. And the odds against all the atoms associated with that would be more than 10^(10^47) to 1.
Of course as I did in my infallible proof that used the law of non contradiction, it would be impossible.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There are 0 contradictions in the Bible. With the theory of evolution there are an infinity number of contradictions.

Back to a real discussion.

The odds against just that information content evolving would be more 10(10^44) to 1. And the odds against all the atoms associated with that would be more than 10^(10^47) to 1.
There are countless contradictions in the Bible. For example the birth date of Jesus is ten years later in Luke than in Matthew.