• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Stanley Jr.

Well, its mommy and daddy started kissing, that turned into wrestling...

Wait...
Are you old enough to be hearing about the birds and bees?
Again, what I notice from naysayers like yourself is that you insult those that disagree with the theory of Darwinian type evolution but explain nothing.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Again, what I notice from naysayers like yourself is that you insult those that disagree with the theory of Darwinian type evolution but explain nothing.
What I have noticed from people like you is that they ignore all evidence presented to them and claim it was never presented.
Then get all whiney and *****y when it is pointed out that evidence was presented and they ignored it.
Then they ask the same questions over and over and everyone else is tired of repeating the same answers that are simply ignored and start just having fun.

So perhaps people like you should get a new song and dance?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
What I notice from naysayers like yourself is that you insult those that disagree with the theory of Darwinian type evolution but explain nothing.
There's nothing insulting about pointing out gibberish.
Especially not after inumerable efforts of trying to explain to him his mega failures, misunderstandings and strawmen.

There comes a time after which it no longer deserves such effort.
As they saying goes: you can lead a horse to water...

You are in the same boat you know....
For example, how many times this past YEAR have I (and many others) pointed out AND explained your mistake concerning "...but they are still dogs!" or any variation thereof?

Yet, you are STILL repeating that giant error.
Likewise, I no longer put in the effort to explain it properly. Instead, you'll just get some one liner. Which might or might not include some ridicule or stupid joke or whatever, depending on my mood in the moment.

IN FACT, if you want to talk about "insulting"... I could consider it insulting of you guys to behave like this and insist on being wrong after it's been pointed out hundreds of times.

YoursTrue

What I have noticed from people like you is that they ignore all evidence presented to them and claim it was never presented.
Then get all whiney and *****y when it is pointed out that evidence was presented and they ignored it.
Then they ask the same questions over and over and everyone else is tired of repeating the same answers that are simply ignored and start just having fun.

So perhaps people like you should get a new song and dance?
I have looked at the evidence you believe fulfills the prospect of what you and many may believe is truthful regarding the theory of evolution. It falls short in many ways and what I also have noticed is that when questioned about it, you really have no answers except the claims of others. Although I do not agree in full with some here that proclaim belief in God as Creator, or profess a religion based on the Bible, or parts of the Bible, they sometimes ask good questions and I notice opposers to the Bible attack such with insults but not true KNOWLEDGE. If you want to start answering questions, fine. Great. Let's perhaps go from there...

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I have looked at the evidence you believe fulfills the prospect of what you and many may believe is truthful regarding the theory of evolution. It falls short in many ways and what I also have noticed is that when questioned about it, you really have no answers except the claims of others. Although I do not agree in full with some here that proclaim belief in God as Creator, or profess a religion based on the Bible, or parts of the Bible, they sometimes ask good questions and I notice opposers to the Bible attack such with insults but not true KNOWLEDGE. If you want to start answering questions, fine. Great. Let's perhaps go from there...
This is page 65 of a thread. The first dozen pages are nothing but serious answers.
As said, there comes a time when it can no longer be taken seriously.

Perhaps you should read the entire thread and see how arrogant, intellectually dishonest, dismissive, biased, ... this guy really is.

You are not much better.
In fact, I suspect you even have me on ignore. I guess you got tired of me correcting / exposing your same mistake over and over again.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What caused the universe to come into being and what caused the laws of nature to come into being? Is that better?
Unknown -- and the universe might not be a 'caused' phenomenon at all.
In theoretical physics not all phenomena need a cause, and certainly not a magical personage intentionally pulling strings.
BTW they are fine tuned and orderly.
Their order is what it is. Any other arrangement would just be a different order.
"Fine tuning" implies intentional design to achieve a pre-planned, future objective. There is no evidence of such planning.

The universe unfolded automatically, according to the existing laws and constants. Ordinary physics and chemistry are sufficient to explain the universe we see. No god is needed.
How and why the laws are what they are is unknown. If different laws had shaken out, we'd have a different 'orderly' universe, maybe with religious denizens making the same fine tuning argument you are.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have looked at the evidence you believe fulfills the prospect of what you and many may believe is truthful regarding the theory of evolution. It falls short in many ways and what I also have noticed is that when questioned about it, you really have no answers except the claims of others.
Apparently you have either not looked at the evidence, or have not understood it.
When questioned we do give you answers, including observations, facts, measurements, timelines, &c. This is science, so "claims" are backed up by objective evidence. They're not just unfounded opinions.
Have you actually read anything about the ToE -- books, articles, links, videos? We have cited them.

So please explain. How does the theory fall short?
Although I do not agree in full with some here that proclaim belief in God as Creator, or profess a religion based on the Bible, or parts of the Bible, they sometimes ask good questions and I notice opposers to the Bible attack such with insults but not true KNOWLEDGE. If you want to start answering questions, fine. Great. Let's perhaps go from there...
What sort of insults are you talking about? Factual statements? Corrections?
We have been answering questions. See the first sentence, above.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What caused the universe to come into being and what caused the laws of nature to come into being? Is that better?
I do not know myself. That does not matter. Regardless of how the universe came into being we know that it is billions of years old. That can be confirmed by many different branches of science. You on the other hand only have a holy book that you refuse to support properly.
BTW they are fine tuned and orderly.
How would you know? Just because we know some values precisely does not mean that those values were chosen. I can give you examples of observations that looked as if they were "finely tuned" and then we found out why they were those numbers. There went the "fine tuning" for those at least. There was no other possible numbers they could have been.

You are just echoing bad arguments from sources that do not understand the sciences and like you they are afraid to learn.

SavedByTheLord

Apparently you have either not looked at the evidence, or have not understood it.
When questioned we do give you answers, including observations, facts, measurements, timelines, &c. This is science, so "claims" are backed up by objective evidence. They're not just unfounded opinions.
Have you actually read anything about the ToE -- books, articles, links, videos? We have cited them.

So please explain. How does the theory fall short?

What sort of insults are you talking about? Factual statements? Corrections?
We have been answering questions. See the first sentence, above.
The evidence all creation is against the theory of billions of years and evolution.

Here is just another example.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The evidence all creation is against the theory of billions of years and evolution.

Nope, no matter how many times that you post that it will not be evidence. This is a scientific topic. So we use scientific evidence:

"Scientific evidence is evidence that serves to either support or counter a scientific theory or hypothesis."

You do not even have a proper scientific hypothesis. Therefore by definition you cannot have any scientific evidence for your arguments.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
If you want to start answering questions, fine. Great. Let's perhaps go from there...
How about instead of everyone reposting the evidence yet again, you go to page one of not only this thread, but the other six or seven similar threads the OP has started and see the same answers presented again and again.

Please also pay attention to the OPs constant ignoring of what is presented to them and just continue to repost the same thing over and over.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
How about instead of everyone reposting the evidence yet again, you go to page one of not only this thread, but the other six or seven similar threads the OP has started and see the same answers presented again and again.

Please also pay attention to the OPs constant ignoring of what is presented to them and just continue to repost the same thing over and over.

There's only a certain number of times you can try and respond seriously only to be ignored, answered with the same question, threatened with the lake of fire or the various other frivolous responses before the only option is sarcasm. @Polymath257 being the only exception because he has the patience of a saint.

YoursTrue

The ignoring in my opinion is not the important point, although I do have differences with the OP about some biblical understandings. I don't read all the posts anyway. I've briefly explained part of my viewpoint but don't with to push it right now about some things. It is the questions asked that are pertinent, and I feel they are important questions and I see few if any even attempt to answer them. I know this may sound offbeat but I really can't see why scientists spend so much time and money exploring outer space, going to the moon, etc. One reason for that is the earth itself needs so much help. But that's me. Any reason someone may offer in favor of space exploration is right now in my life something really not important for mankind to improve itself. OK, getting back to evolution I suppose. There is no need for me to go into depth about RNA and DNA and cell duplication, one reason at least is that while complicated and fabulous I might say, no amount of logic or scientific reasoning at present can explain the scientific reason these things happen.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
There's only a certain number of times you can try and respond seriously only to be ignored, answered with the same question, threatened with the lake of fire or the various other frivolous responses before the only option is sarcasm. @Polymath257 being the only exception because he has the patience of a saint.
When it becomes painfully obvious that a poster is not the least bit interested in honest discussion, yet keeps posting the same nonsense over and over.....

YoursTrue

When it becomes painfully obvious that a poster is not the least bit interested in honest discussion, yet keeps posting the same nonsense over and over.....
I can't speak for the poster but I really do believe the questions are valid and simply cannot be answered except maybe by conjecture even by scientists. I cannot say much beyond what the Bible says although to my mind (I won't include others in my opinion) it seems amazing, let's say, that Noah lived several hundred years. But I accept it. Now there are two possibilities. (1) I will find out the validation about this in the future, or (2) I will never find out.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What I notice from naysayers like yourself is that you insult those that disagree with the theory of Darwinian type evolution but explain nothing.
Balderdash! We explain everything, over and over. Apparently it goes in one ear and out the other.
If you feel insulted by the truth, or by corrections, or by challenging, non-theistic explanations, well, that's on you.
:facepalm:
What you perceive is a product of inconvenient facts.

Hogwash! The evidence all points to an old Earth.
There is tested, consilient evidence of billions of years, from thousands of sources. What evidence do you have for a young Earth?

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I can't speak for the poster but I really do believe the questions are valid and simply cannot be answered except maybe by conjecture even by scientists. I cannot say much beyond what the Bible says although to my mind (I won't include others in my opinion) it seems amazing, let's say, that Noah lived several hundred years. But I accept it. Now there are two possibilities. (1) I will find out the validation about this in the future, or (2) I will never find out.
But they ARE answered, numerous times! Your insistence that they are not does not weaken either the evidence or its explanation.