• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The best that evolutionists can do.

What was the first living creature?
How was it able to divide itself? The protective layer must also divide and then close.
I already answered all these questions.

I was the first creature.
I don't need to "divide myself". I have no need for your yucky squishy biology. That's for lower life forms only.

Prove me wrong. No assumptions allowed

I already know that all you have are circular arguments anyway.

ramen.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
No they don't. Their peers are other creationists, not experts in the sciences.

If you research AiG and the Discovery Institute you will find that neither of these organizations have science labs. Neither is part of a university. Both rent office space in office buildings, and they don't conduct any work. They produce disinformation for guilible Christians. They sell merchandice and books. They create fraud, but are protected because they are religious organizations, not held to standards in science where they can be legally challenged. Of course reputable scientists do explain how creationism is fraud. It is deliberate fraud in the 21st century. And as we see they are still successful in getting some people to buy into their fraud.

There's no evdience of a global flood. The Indus Valley in India did not experience a flood as described by your literalist interpretation of Genesis. The Indus Valley civilization is older that the Egyptian settlements, which are themselves aged about 7000 BCE. That puts a huge fly in the ointment of your interpreation of Genesis. How do you explain that these civilizations date back before your belief about the Bible stories in Genesis? Why are you interpreting Genesis in a way that even Jews don't do?

Is there any chance you are mistaken as a fallen sinner?
The flood took place after the advent of the civilization. What is the problem?

F1fan

Veteran Member
The flood took place after the advent of the civilization. What is the problem?
"The flood"? Like the Gilgamesh global flood? Never happened. The problem is for those who think these myths of global floods are true. No evidence.

The fact is there have been floods all through history that have ruined the lives of settled people. It still happens.

Last edited:

SavedByTheLord

No, I it never happened. Describe to me your version of the Flood and I can tell you why it did not happen.
Already proven true with many infallible proofs. They assume the ages of the rock layers by the false science of Uniformitarianism then they use that to date the fossils and the fossil dating is used to date the rock layers.

These are just 2 links which destroy that circular reasoning.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

SavedByTheLord

Lying sources are worthless. Try again.
Well the evolution sources are deceived in this area of knowledge

the Big Bang is dead.
The red shift theory is dead.
Evolution and billions have year is dead.
Abiogenesis is dead.
Atheism is dead.

The redshift theory has been disproved, even your guys know it,
So there is no expansion of the universe.
So no Big Bang,
But then there should just be ghostly neutrinos and nothing else.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well the evolution sources are deceived in this area of knowledge

the Big Bang is dead.
The red shift theory is dead.
Evolution and billions have year is dead.
Abiogenesis is dead.
Atheism is dead.

The redshift theory has been disproved, even your guys know it,
So there is no expansion of the universe.
So no Big Bang,
But then there should just be ghostly neutrinos and nothing else.

Refuted already. By you and your fears.

River Sea

There's no evdience of a global flood. The Indus Valley in India did not experience a flood as described by your literalist interpretation of Genesis. The Indus Valley civilization is older that the Egyptian settlements, which are themselves aged about 7000 BCE. That puts a huge fly in the ointment of your interpreation of Genesis. How do you explain that these civilizations date back before your belief about the Bible stories in Genesis? Why are you interpreting Genesis in a way that even Jews don't do?
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala look @F1fan wrote Indus Valley.

@F1fan
Thank you for acknowledging Indus Valley in your post

I'm curious, have you heard about the Meena Community believing they're descendants of Vaivaswat Manu, this local flood in Jalore, India? That's that story that then later changed to a story of a global flood, Noah; it began as a local flood, Vaivaswat Manu in Jalore, to global flood Noah. How did people change these stories to global? How did that happen?

Book Common Prophets.....JPG

F1fan

Veteran Member
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala look @F1fan wrote Indus Valley.

@F1fan
Thank you for acknowledging Indus Valley in your post

I'm curious, have you heard about the Meena Community believing they're descendants of Vaivaswat Manu, this local flood in Jalore, India? That's that story that then later changed to a story of a global flood, Noah; it began as a local flood, Vaivaswat Manu in Jalore, to global flood Noah. How did people change these stories to global? How did that happen?

View attachment 83708
I've not heard of this story. It's widelt thought that the Noah story was a retelling of the Legend of Gilgamash. It's clear that many stories and myths moved with people as they migrated, and evolved to fit the new culture that was seeking its own identity. WEe see how conservtive Christians have retained an out of date nterprettaion of Genesis that even Jews have abandonded decades ago, and that is for their identity as Christians.

As far as how a local flood can be treated as global, well ancient people did not travel very far from where they were born. And the planet wasn't highly populated, so the people you lived with were typically all you would ever know about. So when a massive flood wived out all you knew as existing it would be the "whole world" to you. Recovery would be slow and tramatic.

Last edited:

SavedByTheLord

Dismissed as rubbish and over reacting to your circular reasoning being challenged with the truth.
The Big Bang is dead, killed by the evidence and that fact that its predictions proved false. God gave man the James Webb Telescope so at this exact time all could repent just in time.

James Webb Space Telescope Disproves Big Bang Theory – The Sphinx Stargate

Watchmen

Premium Member
Dismissed as rubbish and over reacting to your circular reasoning being challenged with the truth.

The Big Bang is dead, killed by the evidence and that fact that its predictions proved false. God gave man the James Webb Telescope so at this exact time all could repent just in time.

James Webb Space Telescope Disproves Big Bang Theory – The Sphinx Stargate
Pseudoscience. Let’s try a reliable source: The James Webb Space Telescope never disproved the Big Bang. Here's how that falsehood spread.

Watchmen

Premium Member
I've not heard of this story. It's widelt thought that the Noah story was a retelling of the Legend of Gilgamash. It's clear that many stories and myths moved with people as they migrated, and evolved to fit the new culture that was seeking its own identity. WEe see how conservtive Christians have retained an out of date nterprettaion of Genesis that even Jews have abandonded decades ago, and that is for their identity as Christians.

As far as how a local flood can be treated as global, well ancient people did not travel very far from where they were born. And the planet wasn't highly populated, so the people you lived with were typically all you would ever know about. So when a massive flood wived out all you knew as existing it would be the "whole world" to you. Recovery would be slow and tramatic.
Epic of Gilgamesh was a great read in college.

SavedByTheLord

Evidence for this assumption?
Read the Bible,

The findings from the James Webb Telescope show that the redshift theory is false, which shows the expansion is false and the Big Bang is also false.
Many Corollaries then are false and others are shown to be true. Evolution, billions of years, abiogenesis, rock layer and fossil dating, and Uniformitarianism are all false. That God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago, and the worldwide flood about 4500 years ago are all proven to be true. So here is a recap.

I already have provided several infallible proofs that evolution and billions of years are false, and that God created all things in 6 days about 6000 years ago. One of them used MI, another one used the law of non contradiction.
I also gave a challenge that no one has yet met.
I have gave many questions which show that evolution and billions of years are false.
I showed the circular reasoning which has misled the believers in evolution and billions of years.
I proved that the Bible is the true word of God, and it’s corollary that God created all things is 6 days about 6000 years ago.
This was done by all the predictions of the Bible coming true with exact detail and exact timing, predictEd about 2000 to 3500 years ago, with you keep fulfilling. I also showed that the Bible has advanced scientific knowledge in it that has only been discovered in modern times.

Here are even more evidence against the Big Bang and evolution. The Bible had it right all along. In the beginnin, God created the heavens and the Earth. - Genesis 1:1

Carbon-14 dating dinosaur bones

SavedByTheLord

I can't find the James Webb telescope mentioned anywhere in the bible. You'll have to give me the chapter and verse.
You are very confused and you are entrapped and blinded by circular reasoning .

Where and when did the first living creature come into being?