• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't exactly know what you mean by science. While I am not trained in the sciences*, I would probably enjoy being a lab technician. I have worked for one scientist, a professor, and also worked for a science publication some time ago. I take vaccines and hope they work. When my doctor recommends something I take it seriously. I believe rocks can be dated, but to a limit. Similarly with monuments. And fossils. And now that we're discussing it a bit, I believe that science portrays the fusion of the chromosome leading to 46 chromosomes as a mutation, not design. But that's how I think now, not sure how science looks at that. (P.S. I find science fiction books and movies boring and do not watch them, because I think they're boring.)
*I find the articles as to the fusion of a cell leading to the evolution of man fanciful, even though the thought was put forth by a person degreed in the sciences and considered as a logical possibility. Now if that's what you mean by science, I find it distressing to an extent although I know there's nothing I can do about it, that governments are spending so much time and money exploring outer space instead of providing good education to all, making sure there are no homeless people, stopping crime, etc. among other things.
I see you lack of knowledge of science to the point that you don't understand references to it to be the problem. And not just your own, but the problem of all those that deny science they don't like and only accept what they do like. It is a pick and choose approach and it is an approach not confined to science either.

SavedByTheLord

I see you lack of knowledge of science to the point that you don't understand references to it to be the problem. And not just your own, but the problem of all those that deny science they don't like and only accept what they do like. It is a pick and choose approach and it is an approach not confined to science either.
Mammals cannot produce new species with different chromosomes.
That is again irrefutable proof that evolution and billions of years are false.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Ok

YoursTrue

Mammals cannot produce new species with different chromosomes.
That is again irrefutable proof that evolution and billions of years are false.
I wonder what someone who believes in the process of evolution would say to that. Other than (lol) "you're wrong and uneducated..."

YoursTrue

Me too. That evil gravity.
Now the question arises and I think it's a good one...is death evil? Hmm let's see...naturally and I use the word naturally as a double entendre, death is the outcome of all life, according the theory. Right? Therefore death by falling from a cliff due to gravitational pull is not evil, is it. Have a good day.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Now the question arises and I think it's a good one...is death evil? Hmm let's see...naturally and I use the word naturally as a double entendre, death is the outcome of all life, according the theory. Right? Therefore death by falling from a cliff due to gravitational pull is not evil, is it. Have a good day.
No. It is natural. But no one wants to die. That is instinctual with us. The organisms where it was not instinctual tended to die out. Taking that trait, or lack of one, with them.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

Death is inevitable but that is according to everything not just ToE (unless you're an immortal jellyfish Turritopsis dohrnii. )