• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Salt water here. If I floated about 15klm in a south east direction on a run out tide I'd be in the Pacific ocean.
Salt water. Strange. Those jellyfish shouldn't be that coherent near the Pacific. My made up notions of Jellyfish psychology preclude such coherence based on salt solutions. Which is really no answer at all whether dilute or saturated.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Salt water. Strange. Those jellyfish shouldn't be that coherent near the Pacific. My made up notions of Jellyfish psychology preclude such coherence based on salt solutions. Which is really no answer at all whether dilute or saturated.

Are there fresh water jellyfish?

Edit. There is I just googled it.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
My father warned me about that and not to be tempted by women of poor moral values.

I have no idea what you are saying here. It matters to me what I believe. I don't know about others and can't speak for them if indeed that is what you are asking or not. I'm not sure.

I wonder.

That's the thing. Jesus said that the good news (or gospel) would be preached and then something would happen. Naturally a person doesn't have to believe it, but this is what Jesus said:
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14.
Some translations say the good news of the kingdom (instead of gospel). Dictionary definitions can be different, but -- any way it is translated, or defined -- it makes sense about gospel, good news, or other dictionary definitions.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
That's the thing. Jesus said that the good news (or gospel) would be preached and then something would happen. Naturally a person doesn't have to believe it, but this is what Jesus said:
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. Matthew 24:14.
Some translations say the good news of the kingdom (instead of gospel). Dictionary definitions can be different, but -- any way it is translated, or defined -- it makes sense about gospel, good news, or other dictionary definitions.
Good night.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Maybe some people would be happy if I was pushed and died. Or simply died. :)
Maybe.
I, however, am not one of them.

But it's a good question. Who determines what is evil. (Different governments have different laws but you bring up an interesting question anyway.)
It is my opinion that each individual decides for themselves what is and what is not evil.

I know whatyou think about the Bible,
No you don't.

but actually the penalty for eating of that tree designating good and evil was death. And we know from the theory and life that we all face death.
Again, what theory?

Let's take another scenario. If someone's foot stumbled and he fell and died, would that be evil? I understand your point but is death evil? Or is death by gravity evil if a person lost his balance? If a person lost his balance and accidently fell on a person nearby and that person fell to his death, would the act be evil? If we didn't have gravity of course he wouldn't have fallen to his death. You do bring up an interesting question. (Thanks for that.)
I have not seen anything in my six plus decades to even imply that evil is anything other than a designation used by humans to describe something they really dislike.

YoursTrue

Maybe.
I, however, am not one of them.

It is my opinion that each individual decides for themselves what is and what is not evil.

No you don't.

Again, what theory?

I have not seen anything in my six plus decades to even imply that evil is anything other than a designation used by humans to describe something they really dislike.
Maybe I do not knoiw what you think about the Bible. I had the opinion you detest the Bible and what it says.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Maybe I do not knoiw what you think about the Bible. I had the opinion you detest the Bible and what it says.
I don't know why you would think that.
My attempted discourse with SavedByTheLord over the Bible are me simply pointing out they do not know much about it.

YoursTrue

I don't know why you would think that.
My attempted discourse with SavedByTheLord over the Bible are me simply pointing out they do not know much about it.
I'm sorry if I presumed what was not there. I apologize if I misunderstood from your comments. That was the feeling I had, perhaps nothing you said in the past about the Bible.
The problem I have with some attempted discourses is that the information presented by those who claim to know scientific responses to questions are simply repeating what scientists have proposed yet those offering the proposals cannot explain the details but simply accept what it says as long as it agrees with their opinion. Now from some recent research I have done on the age of the earth (I am not a "young earth" proponent, but believe from the evidence that the earth is much older than six thousand years that some people propose). I'll look for the research again but brings out that physical situations change, earth contents go back and forth.