• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Now the question arises and I think it's a good one...is death evil? Hmm let's see...naturally and I use the word naturally as a double entendre, death is the outcome of all life, according the theory. Right? Therefore death by falling from a cliff due to gravitational pull is not evil, is it. Have a good day.
You do realize that I was joking, right?

I don't consider gravity to be either good or evil. It just is. Like tornados, tsunamis and earthquakes. They may do harm, but they are not in any sense evil that I am aware of.

I don't know of any theory of death. I'm not sure what that even means. Are you trying to claim death is predicted by the theory of evolution?

If so, you would be way out in left field. The theory is about the diversity and relationships of living things. About change in allele frequencies in populations over time. It is not a theory about death individuals or groups. Longevity is outside of the scope of selection for many organisms, given that to reach great age often entails the organism is well-beyond the reproductive phase of life. How can a trait be selected into the next generation if that trait has no fitness benefit? If half of a population lives for 70 years and the other half lives to be 100 years and reproduction ceases after 45, there is no advantage from the longevity of the population that survives longer naturally.

I have no idea how you arrived at your latter conclusion from your former statements. It seems like you just mentioned some things and then declared gravity isn't evil. While I agree, you seem to leap to some conclusions without any apparent reason.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Mammals cannot produce new species with different chromosomes.
That is again irrefutable proof that evolution and billions of years are false.
I refuted you infinity many days ago and then later and then much later and finally just recently. I'll refute you again tomorrow most likely. It's my turn again.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Now the question arises and I think it's a good one...is death evil? Hmm let's see...naturally and I use the word naturally as a double entendre, death is the outcome of all life, according the theory. Right? Therefore death by falling from a cliff due to gravitational pull is not evil, is it. Have a good day.
According to what theory?
Would it not be evil if you were pushed?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I wish you luck.
Really? Oops -- I'm wondering, shall we say, if you believe there is a burning down-below type punishment, hmmm? :) Also, does it matter what you believe anyway since there are many here that don't believe in God, the Bible, life after death in any case, young earth/old earth doesn't matter to them at all. :) Why would anyone need luck?

YoursTrue

Maybe some people would be happy if I was pushed and died. Or simply died. :)
But it's a good question. Who determines what is evil. (Different governments have different laws but you bring up an interesting question anyway.)
I know whatyou think about the Bible, but actually the penalty for eating of that tree designating good and evil was death. And we know from the theory and life that we all face death.
Let's take another scenario. If someone's foot stumbled and he fell and died, would that be evil? I understand your point but is death evil? Or is death by gravity evil if a person lost his balance? If a person lost his balance and accidently fell on a person nearby and that person fell to his death, would the act be evil? If we didn't have gravity of course he wouldn't have fallen to his death. You do bring up an interesting question. (Thanks for that.)

YoursTrue

I'd say being immortal is more than enough.
Well, it's hard for me to laugh if it's enough to live forever and not think...an unthinking thing jellyfish is since some people get offended, but I guess(?) you make a good point. (OK, I laughed...and hope no one gets offended...)

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Really? Oops -- I'm wondering, shall we say, if you believe there is a burning down-below type punishment, hmmm? :) Also, does it matter what you believe anyway since there are many here that don't believe in God, the Bible, life after death in any case, young earth/old earth doesn't matter to them at all. :) Why would anyone need luck?
Think about it an let me know. Gotta run. You have a wonderful evening.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
It can be exploited for good or evil. Just like, I don't know, some zealous person, for instance. All caught up in an emotional investment and personal pride in something they were convinced was true without any evidence.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Well, it's hard for me to laugh if it's enough to live forever and not think...an unthinking thing jellyfish is since some people get offended, but I guess(?) you make a good point. (OK, I laughed...and hope no one gets offended...)

I really don't understand what you were trying to communicate to me. Maybe I can't translate American English as well as I thought. I understand other American's but maybe they make allowances for my Australian English.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I really don't understand what you were trying to communicate to me. Maybe I can't translate American English as well as I thought. I understand other American's but maybe they make allowances for my Australian English.
I know that some people get offended when you point out that what they post is incomprehensible, but that's it. I have to admit that I often do not know what I'm reading in some cases.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Really? Oops -- I'm wondering, shall we say, if you believe there is a burning down-below type punishment, hmmm?
My father warned me about that and not to be tempted by women of poor moral values.
:) Also, does it matter what you believe anyway since there are many here that don't believe in God, the Bible, life after death in any case, young earth/old earth doesn't matter to them at all.
I have no idea what you are saying here. It matters to me what I believe. I don't know about others and can't speak for them if indeed that is what you are asking or not. I'm not sure.
:) Why would anyone need luck?
I wonder.