• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quran Vs Bible in light of science

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!
Iam a student of comparative religions , Ive read Quran and Bible both have scientific knowledge mentioned , but if there are scientific errors can we attribute that to God....because God can never tell a lie

There are more than 1500 versus in Quran relating to science and Allhumdillah there is not a single contradiction with the established science

Astronomy,Geology,Hydrology,Oceanology,Botany,zoology,medicine...etc

Book THE QUR’AAN AND MODERN SCIENCE by Dr Zakir Naik
http://www.sunnahonline.com/ilm/quran/qms.pdf

The Holy Scriptures Examined In The Light Of Modern Knowledge by
Dr Maurice Bucaille , A French convert of Islam
http://deenrc.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/the-biblethe-quran-science.pdf

Dr. Zakir Naik - Does God exist?
[youtube]E2s14T6x5AM[/youtube]
YouTube - Dr. Zakir Naik - Does God exist?

Error's in the Bible
[youtube]TvNIgHA7nzQ[/youtube]
YouTube - Dr. Zakir Naik Exposes a Major Error in the Bible

Scientists accepting Quran to be the word of God
[youtube]HQajFrPSSHA[/youtube]
YouTube - Why Many Scientist Accepting Islam?

Just thought I'd pop in here and comment.

In my nearly half a century of life I have read the bible and the quran.

Both are short on science, and neither shows any "revelations" concerning what was common knowledge of the day.

Your post, along with the comments of those contained within, are emerely apologetics at it's finest. That is to say twisting words and languages past the breaking point in ana ttempt to prove the unprovable, namely some inherent "science" in those ancient scriptures.

gnostic

The Lost One
islam432 said:
Will you guys give me cut me some slack , iam a university student , i barely find time to reply here , i never said iam a scholar of Islam , iam a just student of Islam and other religions and if i post something wrong against a fact , you can correct me , i don't mind
You also don't seem to be a scholar on science or fact too.

islam432 said:
Most of the people i find here a belong to a certain society with certain mindset against muslims and they just dont wanna believe its the truth and I cant do anything about that

The problem is the Muslims themselves who are deceitful with regards to science. Muslims have the tendency to select a verse or two, and twisted it beyond all comprehension.

I have been in several forums in the last 6 years that have deal with religion and science, and I come across the same arguments by Muslims who make claims on the so-called "scientific" accuracy of the Qur'an, and each time, I am not impress with these claims.

I have the highest respect for the Muslim scientists who made great discoveries and advances in the Middle Ages in mathematics, medicine, biology, astronomy, etc. They have made these discoveries on their own understanding, efforts and ingenuity, without making claims about the scientific nature found in the verses.

I have no respect for today's Muslim who make baseless claims about these so-called scientific Qur'anic verses. It would seem that modern Muslims have no idea what science is all about and have lost their ability to discover and explore the world.

Do you even understand what science is? Do you understand what a theory? Or do you even understand the steps taken to validate a theory?

islam432 said:
2) If you want to know about a certain thing in Quran ( Read what scholors of Islam have to say about it) and for Scientific verses ( refer to physics book see if it matches and then again don't see what critic of islam writes about it)

Whenever people point out the flaws in Muslim's claim about scientific merit of Qur'anic verses, you (not you personally) keep twisting the words of the Qur'an to suit your agenda. Sorry, but Muslims who quote these verse and interpret it of having scientific merit, completely ignore procedure or methodology used in science, which only make Islam look bad and deceitful.

Quote anything you want in the Qur'an, but be expected to have criticism on your interpretations if you think it has the remotest scientific merit.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Will you guys give me cut me some slack,
I'll be happy to cut you some slack when you show some honesty.

iam a university student , i barely find time to reply here , i never said iam a scholar of Islam , iam a just student of Islam and other religions and if i post something wrong against a fact , you can correct me , i don't mind
That is encouraging.

and iam thinking iam just wasting my time here , i cant spoon feed you guys here , i can write hundreds of pages explaining the verses of Quran but still the fact is most of the people i find here a belong to a certain society with certain mindset against muslims and they just dont wanna believe its the truth and I cant do anything about that
Look, I am no friend of Islam. I openly admit that. The thing is that these intellectually dishonest arguments do not paint an especially encouraging picture. These argument only seem reasonable to some Muslims. NO ONE else is very impressed. If you learned anything from your time on RF, hopefully you will understand this. It's not that we are against you, it is more a case of what you are saying is against reason.

And for those people left who really want to know Islam
1) Read Quran ( not commentary on Quran by a critic)
Yup. Done that a few times... various translations. I think that people should read some of the better volumes that are critical too - just for balance, because of the tendency of Muslims to whitewash the life of Muhammad and the rise of Islam.

2) If you want to know about a certain thing in Quran ( Read what scholors of Islam have to say about it) and for Scientific verses ( refer to physics book see if it matches and then again don't see what critic of islam writes about it)
So... read Harun Yahya and not Richard Dawkins? I have done just as you say. The thing is, there are endless opinions that scurry all over the map. In a sense, Muslim "scholarship" is little more than mutual back-patting set in mind-numbing prose.

3)If you agree then well and good but if you don't agree no problem
Actually, if people agree with this stuff, ultimately that will be very bad for mankind. What you are hoping for is that people will abandon reason and that cannot play out very well.

May Allah guide all of you.
If these ridiculous arguments are an example of being "rightly guided" then, quite frankly, I'll pass and hopefully everyone else will too.

gnostic

The Lost One
islam432 said:
The reason why Allah Almighty might not have said it as clear and straight forward is because it would've been impossible for people back then to have accepted Islam if the Noble Quran contained "crazy" claims in it. So, while Noble Verse 27:88 did not sound crazy to Muslims 1500 years ago, it is most definitely an accurate Scientific Statement to us today.

That's absolute nonsense.

If the Qur'an has any scientific merit, then it would have explain in the simplest and clearest term about any natural phenomena, instead of making vague verse, which could have many interpretations.

Instead the Qur'an spread fable about Solomon have the ability to talk to birds and ants, and controlling winds and djinns, commanding each one to do his bidding. There is nothing noble about the Qur'an spreading such nonsenses and lies.

You can spread the same lies if you want, but if you expect the scientific communities to accept the Qur'an as being ultimate authority on science, then you are only making Islam look like a religion of ignorant fools.

Last edited:

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
thats why i stopped writing here you people contradict yourself

you said there is no science in Quran , and when i quoted the versus from Quran , you said it is a scientific mistake and when i proved it is right using physics,then you said the verses of Quran aren't clear and i even gave answer to that....still wont believe...your loss not mine

AxisMundi

E Pluribus Unum!!!

you said there is no science in Quran , and when i quoted the versus from Quran , you said it is a scientific mistake and when i proved it is right using physics,then you said the verses of Quran aren't clear and i even gave answer to that....still wont believe...your loss not mine

No, what you offered is Apologetics at it's finest.

All you proved was the ability to twist langauges enough to make things appear to fit.

Sort of like using a sledghammer to make a square peg fit in a round hole.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery

Oh rubbish. Why is it that some Muslims never stop to consider that the flaws are in their arguments? Again, I ask, if these arguments are so incredibly profound why are Muslims not taking them to the scientists in the relevant fields? Again, I insist, if Muslims were to do this and scientists agreed, the rest of us would hear about it and sit back in awe. The problem with your argument (and others in the same vein) is that you play on the ignorance of your audience both in relation to the science involved and in relation to what the Arabic words actually mean.

Oh... and in anticipation of the "How would Muhammad know this?" The answer is very simple. He didn't. Some zealous Muslims are merely imagining things because they have so little else to offer and most likely have too much time on their hands.

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

Presenting verses from the quran that mean a number of things based on interpretation is hardly validation. As much as i understand your position, i think it would be respectful at the least to try to understand the opposing positions.

Eg. we read the Quran at face value and do not "look" for science that isn't there.

I also have a question. If the Quran is so scientific, why in the last 500 years has Islamic science gone from a leading world view to practically nothing?

gnostic

The Lost One
darkendless said:
Presenting verses from the quran that mean a number of things based on interpretation is hardly validation. As much as i understand your position, i think it would be respectful at the least to try to understand the opposing positions.

Eg. we read the Quran at face value and do not "look" for science that isn't there.

I also have a question. If the Quran is so scientific, why in the last 500 years has Islamic science gone from a leading world view to practically nothing?

I have ask the same questions in the past threads.

Muslim scientists made great stride in science in the Middle Ages, but stopped after the European Renaissance. My guess is that since Muslims have not made any great discovery in the last 400-500 years, Muslims are feeling intellectually impotent, so they resort to using and twisting selected verses in the Qur'an to discredit Western scientific discoveries and claiming that Islam made the discoveries first.

It is very childish and deceitful moves in order to claim that Islam is greater than science. The thing is that these verse can be interpret in any number of ways, taking their Qur'an out of context in order to boost their ego. The only thing this action do, is causing more harm to Islam's standing than good, because we can see this transparent action to be nothing more than proving how some Muslims have no scruples in lying or show how completely ignorant they are in the world of modern science.

gnostic

The Lost One
islam432 said:

We have not contradicted anything, Islam432. :no:

Do you even know the word "contradiction" mean? :confused:

If we were "contradict ourselves" with regards to your quotes and interpretation of those verse,

1. then we would have to agree with your interpretation,
  2. and then disagree with your interpretation in our next statement.
If we disagree with you in the 1st place, and still disagree with you and your assertion, then we are "not contradicting ourselves" as you have put it. Do you understand what I am saying.

Get it right, islam432, because you keep showing how ignorant you are with a simple word like "contradiction".

We may be contradicting what you are saying, BUT we are certainly not contradicting ourselves.

Do you understand the differences? Contradicting you and contradicting ourselves are 2 different things.

Last edited:

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
Oh rubbish. Why is it that some Muslims never stop to consider that the flaws are in their arguments? Again, I ask, if these arguments are so incredibly profound why are Muslims not taking them to the scientists in the relevant fields? Again, I insist, if Muslims were to do this and scientists agreed, the rest of us would hear about it and sit back in awe. The problem with your argument (and others in the same vein) is that you play on the ignorance of your audience both in relation to the science involved and in relation to what the Arabic words actually mean.

Oh... and in anticipation of the "How would Muhammad know this?" The answer is very simple. He didn't. Some zealous Muslims are merely imagining things because they have so little else to offer and most likely have too much time on their hands.
lol, all this chat here you couldn't respond to anything logically , but i have to give you credit you are really good at manipulating things

Muslims are not going to scientist's actually its the opposite

Professor Moore also stated that:

"...Because the staging of human embryos is complex, owing to the continuous process of change during development, it is proposed that a new system of classification could be developed using the terms mentioned in the Qur'an and Sunnah. The proposed system is simple, comprehensive, and conforms with present embryological knowledge.

"The intensive studies of the Qur'an and Hadith in the last four years have revealed a system of classifying human embryos that is amazing since it was recorded in the seventh century A.D... the descriptions in the Qur'an cannot be based on scientific knowledge in the seventh century..."

E. Marshall Johnson

"...in summary, the Qur'an describes not only the development of external form, but emphasises also the internal stages, the stages inside the embryo, of its creation and development, emphasising major events recognised by contemporary science."

"As a scientist, I can only deal with things which I can specifically see. I can understand embryology and developmental biology. I can understand the words that are translated to me from the Qur'an. As I gave the example before, if I were to transpose myself into that era, knowing what I do today and describing things, I could not describe the things that were described...

I see no evidence to refute the concept that this individual Muhammad had to be developing this information from some place... so I see nothing here in conflict with the concept that divine intervention was involved in what he was able to write..."

T.V.N. Persaud

"It seems to me that Muhammad was a very ordinary man, he couldn't read, didn't know how to write, in fact he was an illiterate...

We're talking about 1400 years ago, you have some illiterate person making profound statements that are amazingly accurate, of a scientific nature...

I personally can't see how this could be mere chance, there are too many accuracies and like Dr. Moore, I have no difficulty in my mind reconciling that this is a divine inspiration or revelation which lead him to these statements."

Joe Leigh Simpson

... these Hadiths (sayings of Muhammad) could not have been obtained on the basis of the scientific knowledge that was available at the time of the 'writer'... It follows that not only is there no conflict between genetics and religion (Islam) but in fact religion (Islam) may guide science by adding revelation to some of the traditional scientific approaches... There exist statements in the Qur'an shown centuries later to be valid which support knowledge in the Qur'an having been derived from God." [1]

Gerald C. Goeringer
"...In a relatively few ayahs (Qur'anic verses) is contained a rather comprehensive description of human development from the time of commingling of the gametes through organogenesis. No such distinct and complete record of human development such as classification, terminology, and description existed previously. In most, if not all instances, this description antedates by many centuries the recording of the various stages of human embryonic and fetal development recorded in the traditional scientific literature." [1]

Alfred Kroner
Thinking where Muhammad came from... I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years with very complicated and advanced technological methods that this is the case."

"Somebody who did not know something about nuclear physics 1400 years ago could not, I think, be in a position to find out from his own mind for instance that the earth and the heavens had the same origin, or many others of the questions that we have discussed here...

If you combine all these and you combine all these statements that are being made in the Qur'an in terms that relate to the earth and the formation of the earth and science in general, you can basically say that statements made there in many ways are true, they can now be confirmed by scientific methods, and in a way, you can say that the Qur'an is a simple science text book for the simple man. And that many of the statements made in there at that time could not be proven, but that modern scientific methods are now in a position to prove what Muhammad said 1400 years ago."

Yushidi Kusan

"I say, I am very much impressed by finding true astronomical facts in Qur'an, and for us modern astronomers have been studying very small piece of the universe. We have concentrated our efforts for understanding of very small part. Because by using telescopes, we can see only very few parts of the sky without thinking about the whole universe. So by reading Qur'an and by answering to the questions, I think I can find my future way for investigation of the universe."

Professor Armstrong
"That is a difficult question which I have been thinking about since our discussion here. I am impressed at how remarkably some of the ancient writings seem to correspond to modern and recent Astronomy. I am not a sufficient scholar of human history to project myself completely and reliably into the circumstances that 1400 years ago would have prevailed.
Certainly, I would like to leave it at that, that what we have seen is remarkable, it may or may not admit of scientific explanation, there may well have to be something beyond what we understand as ordinary human experience to account for the writings that we have seen."

William Hay

"I find it very interesting that this sort of information is in the ancient scriptures of the Holy Qur'an, and I have no way of knowing where they would have come from. But I think it is extremely interesting that they are there and this work is going on to discover it, the meaning of some of the passages."

And when he was asked about the source of the Qur'an, he replied, "Well, I would think it must be the divine being."

Durja Rao

"It is difficult to imagine that this type of knowledge was existing at that time, around 1400 years back. May be some of the things they have simple idea about, but to describe those things in great detail is very difficult. So this is definitely not simple human knowledge. A normal human being cannot explain this phenomenon in that much detail. So, I thought the information must have come from a supernatural source."

Professor Siaveda

"I think it seems to me very, very mysterious, almost unbelievable. I really think if what you have said is true, the book is really a very remarkable book, I agree."

Tejatat Tejasen

"In the last three years, I became interested in the Qur'an... From my studies and what I have learned throughout this conference, I believe that everything that has been recorded in the Qur'an fourteen hundred years ago must be the truth, that can be proved by the scientific means.

Since the Prophet Muhammad could neither read nor write, Muhammad must be a messenger who relayed this truth which was revealed to him as an enlightenment by the one who is eligible creator. This creator must be God, or Allah.

I think this is the time to say La ilaha illa Allah, there is no god to worship except Allah (God), Muhammad rasoolu Allah, Muhammad is Messenger of Allah...

The most precious thing I have gained from coming to this conference is La ilaha illa Allah, and to have become Muslim."

Dr. Maurice Bucaille

"...our knowledge of these disciplines is such, that it is impossible to explain how a text produced at the time of the Qur'an could have contained ideas that have only been discovered in modern times."

"The above observation makes the hypothesis advanced by those who see Muhammad as the author of the Qur'an untenable. How could a man, from being illiterate, become the most important author, in terms of literary merits, in the whole of Arabic literature?

How could he then pronounce truths of a scientific nature that no other human-being could possibly have developed at that time, and all this without once making the slightest error in his pronouncement on the subject?"

The list Goes on and on..

Last edited:

Islam432

Practicing Muslim

Yes i agree but when a non-believer who is i.e a scientist when he reads Quran he will clearly see the scientific versus exactly matches with present science

and for your second question I don't agree with that even today there are many famous muslim scientists known world wide

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
It is very childish and deceitful moves in order to claim that Islam is greater than science. The thing is that these verse can be interpret in any number of ways, taking their Qur'an out of context in order to boost their ego. The only thing this action do, is causing more harm to Islam's standing than good, because we can see this transparent action to be nothing more than proving how some Muslims have no scruples in lying or show how completely ignorant they are in the world of modern science.

lol...Why dont you give the full context

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
In my nearly half a century of life I have read the bible and the quran.

Both are short on science, and neither shows any "revelations" concerning what was common knowledge of the day.

Your post, along with the comments of those contained within, are emerely apologetics at it's finest. That is to say twisting words and languages past the breaking point in ana ttempt to prove the unprovable, namely some inherent "science" in those ancient scriptures.

Why dont you use twisting words etc to prove Bible is right ( bible has scientific,mathematics,historical etc error )

Here i will point them out good luck with proving them right

1. Proverbs 6:6-8, ants have no commander, no ruler and no overseer! This is absurdly false, because ants live in colonies and ranks of rulership and authority. And they have a queen.
  2. Compare this falsehood to the Holy Quran's Scientific Miracle about the ants ranks and 4 layers of communications which scientists today have recently confirmed: Ants do indeed talk to each others as the Holy Quran Stated!
  3. Revelations 12:1-9, the dragon will enter heaven and wage war with the angels! It is a classic fairy tale from a magical world.
  4. Matthew 27:51-53, the resurrection of the dead at crucifixion is not mentioned by three gospels, and is considered a fairy tale according to Bibles' commentaries.
  5. Judges 9:7-16, trees voted for their own King. Judges 9:8 "The trees went forth on a time to anoint a king over them."
  6. Carm.org said: "The Bible contains many different styles of writing such as poetry, narration, fiction, history, law, and prophecy and must be interpreted in context of those styles."
  7. Leviticus 11:20-23, "All flying insects that walk on all fours are to be detestable to you." No insect with four legs exists. Insects have six legs and six feet.
  8. Leviticus 11:6 "The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is unclean for you." Rabbits, are lagomorphs, not ruminants; they do not chew the cud.
  9. The earth is flat, has four corners, is standing on pillars that prevent it from shaking, and is immovable. (1 Samuel 2:8, Job 9:6, Job 38:4, Isaiah 11:12, Revelation 7:1, Job 38:13, Jeremiah 16:19, Daniel 4:11, Psalm 93:1-3, Psalm 96:10, Psalm 104:5, 1 Chronicles 16:30, Matthew 4:8)
  10. Daniel 4:10-11 declares the earth is flat, "10 These are the visions I saw while lying in my bed: I looked, and there before me stood a tree in the middle of the land. Its height was enormous. 11 The tree grew large and strong and its top touched the sky; it was visible to the ends of the earth."
  11. Matthew 13:31-32 "He (Jesus) told them another parable: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all your seeds," The mustard seed is not the smallest of all seeds. Others, such as the orchid seed, are smaller.
  12. Mark 16:18 "they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." Christians so bothered by the falsehood of this verse due to the many fatalities they suffered because of it, that the Bible theologians insist on denying these verses by saying: "The most reliable early manuscript and other ancient witnesses do not have Mark 16:9-20." [1] [2].
  13. John 12:24 "I tell you the truth, unless a kernel of wheat falls to the ground and dies, it remains only a single seed. But if it dies, it produces many seeds." That is scientifically false. The dead seed does not produce new seeds.
  14. James 5:3 gold and silver do rust.
  15. Genesis 1:16, GOD Almighty created two lamps, the sun and the moon, each giving an independent light to earth. The Hebrew says "two lamps", meaning each giving off its independent light. Visit: Genesis 1:16 Bible Lexicon.
  16. Leviticus 12:2-5, a female causes double the pollution when she's born than that of a boy. The mother remains unclean for 66 days after birth of a female instead of 33 days if she gives birth to a male.
  17. 1 Corinthians 2:15 The spiritual leader is above the law; he is the supreme Law! He "The spiritual man makes judgment about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment."
  18. The problem with this verse is that it is absurd at best, because the Christian spiritual leaders of all denominations are historically notorious in getting exposed with too much scandals in corruption, stealing, misusing the donations to themselves, prostitutions, homosexuality, too much pedophilia, and even war mongering and persecutions. So how can any man of any faith, who as a human can go astray any time, be above and beyond the Law that he himself is even looked at and is treated as the Supreme Law?
  19. 1 Kings 11:4 "As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods."

Last edited:

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
  1. Continuation of errors in bible
  2. 2 Kings 23:12-14
    12 He pulled down the altars the kings of Judah had erected on the roof near the upper room of Ahaz, and the altars Manasseh had built in the two courts of the temple of the LORD. He removed them from there, smashed them to pieces and threw the rubble into the Kidron Valley.
    13 The king also desecrated the high places that were east of Jerusalem on the south of the Hill of Corruption—the ones Solomon king of Israel had built for Ashtoreth the vile goddess of the Sidonians, for Chemosh the vile god of Moab, and for Molech the detestable god of the people of Ammon.
    14 Josiah smashed the sacred stones and cut down the Asherah poles and covered the sites with human bones.
  3. King Solomon was one of the Bible's Prophets with several books written by him. This verse proves that he never believed that he was a Prophet, nor was he ever inspired by GOD Almighty, which means that the Bible's books are not the True Word of GOD Almighty.
  4. Please visit: Solomon and the idols for more verses.
  5. Note: Prophet Solomon of Islam is different from the false prophet of the corrupt bible.
  6. Voodoo practices in the Bible that originate from pagan practices in ancient Egypt and Palestine:
  7. Leviticus 14:49-53
    49 take two birds and some cedar wood, scarlet yarn and hyssop.
    50 He shall kill one of the birds over fresh water in a clay pot.
    51 Then he is to take the cedar wood, the hyssop, the scarlet yarn and the live bird, dip them into the blood of the dead bird and the fresh water, and sprinkle the house seven times.
    52 He shall purify the house with the bird's blood, the fresh water, the live bird, the cedar wood, the hyssop and the scarlet yarn.
    53 Then he is to release the live bird in the open fields outside the town. In this way he will make atonement for the house, and it will be clean."
  8. Leviticus 14:14
    14 The priest is to take some of the blood of the guilt offering and put it on the lobe of the right ear of the one to be cleansed, on the thumb of his right hand and on the big toe of his right foot.
  9. Lying is propagated and promoted in both the Old and New Testaments.
  10. 1 Samuel 16:1-13, GOD Almighty commanded Samuel to LIE and say that he came to sacrifice for the LORD, when in reality he came to anoint David.
  11. Romans 3:1-8, Paul admitted that he lied and that he resorted to lying for the sake of spreading GOD Almighty's Truth: "But if our unrighteousness brings out God's righteousness more clearly, what shall we say? That God is unjust in bringing his wrath on us? Certainly not! If that were so, how could God judge the world? Someone might argue, "If my falsehood enhances God's truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?" Why not say—as we are being slanderously reported as saying and as some claim that we say—"Let us do evil that good may result"? Their condemnation is deserved."
  12. Philippians 1:15-18, Paul said that the end justifies the means even through false motives and lies: "But what does it matter? The important thing is that in every way, whether from false motives or true, Christ is preached. And because of this I rejoice."
2- Textual and Historical Contradictions:
From Just who were the real authors of the Bible?  Quotes of Bible Corruption from NIV Bible Commentary.:
2 Samuel 10:18 - David slew 700 and 40,000 horsemen and Shobach the commander.
1 Chronicles 19:18 - David slew 7000 chariots and 40,000 footmen.
2 Chronicles 9:25 - Solomon had 4000 stalls for horses and chariots.
1 Kings 4:26 - Solomon had 40,000 stalls for horses.
Ezra 2:5 - Arah had 775 sons.
Nehemiah 7:10 - Arah had 652 sons.
2 Samuel 24:13 - SEVEN YEARS OF FAMINE.
1 Chronicles 21:11-12 - THREE YEARS OF FAMINE.
How did Judas die?
Matthew 27:5 - Hanged himself.
Acts 1:18 - And falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all of his bowels gushed out.
2 Samuel 6:23 - MICHAL never had a child until she died.
2 Samuel 21:8 - MICHAL had 5 sons.
2 Kings 24:8 - Jehoiachin was 18 years old when he began to reign.
2 Chronicles 36:9 - Jehoiachin was 8 years old when he began to reign.
1 Kings 16:6-8 - 26th year of the reign of Asa, Baasha reigned over Israel.
2 Chronicles 16:1 - 36th year of the reign of Asa, Baasha reigned over Israel.
How old was Ahaziah when he began to reign?
22 in
2 Kings 8:26
42 in
2 Chronicle 22:2
Who was Josiah's successor?
Jehoahaz -
2 Chronicle 36:1
Shallum -
Jeremiah 22:11

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
The Glorious Quran says

"O Apostle! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews,- men who will listen to any lie,- will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, 'If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware!' If any one's trial is intended by God, thou hast no authority in the least for him against God. For such - it is not God's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment. (The Noble Quran, 5:41)"

gnostic

The Lost One
islam432 said:
Why dont you use twisting words etc to prove Bible is right ( bible has scientific,mathematics,historical etc error )

Why would you want AxisMundi to twist words for the Bible?

Didn't he write that he didn't think the bible have any scientific value?

Islam432

Practicing Muslim
Why would you want AxisMundi to twist words for the Bible?

Didn't he write that he didn't think the bible have any scientific value?
No he's calming that iam twisting things etc
so why doesn't he do the same for bible

and yes he agreed that bible has no scientific value and my challenge to anyone including him ,no matter what they do those error cant be explained even how much you try twisting it

then my question to you is, there are more than 1000 scientific versus mention in quran and all of them match perfectly with established science , not a single contradiction with established science , iam ready to leave Islam if you prove to me a single contradiction

How came all of them fit perfectly like pieces in puzzle???whats the probability of that you tell me

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was an uneducated man how come he tell this 100% correct 1400 years ago

In mathematics there is a theory known as ‘Theory of Probability’. If you have two options, out of which one is right, and one is wrong, the chances that you will chose the right one is half, i.e. one out of the two will be correct. You have 50% chances of being correct. Similarly if you toss a coin the chances that your guess will be correct is 50% (1 out of 2) i.e. 1/2. If you toss a coin the second time, the chances that you will be correct in the second toss is again 50% i.e. half. But the chances that you will be correct in both the tosses is half multiplied by half (1/2 x 1/2) which is equal to 1/4 i.e. 50% of 50% which is equal to 25%. If you toss a coin the third time, chances that you will be correct all three times is (1/2 x 1/2 x 1/2) that is 1/8 or 50% of 50% of 50% that is 12½%.

A dice has got six sides. If you throw a dice and guess any number between 1 to 6, the chances that your guess will be correct is 1/6. If you throw the dice the second time, the chances that your guess will be correct in both the throws is (1/6 x 1/6) which is equal to 1/36. If you throw the dice the third time, the chances that all your three guesses are correct is (1/6 x 1/6 x 1/6) is equal to 1/216 that is less than 0.5%.

Let us apply this theory of probability to the Qur’an, and assume that a person has guessed all the information that is mentioned in the Qur’an which was unknown at that time. Let us discuss the probability of all the guesses being simultaneously correct.

At the time when the Qur’an was revealed, people thought the world was flat, there are several other options for the shape of the earth. It could be triangular, it could be quadrangular, pentagonal, hexagonal, heptagonal, octagonal, spherical, etc. Lets assume there are about 30 different options for the shape of the earth. The Qur’an rightly says it is spherical, if it was a guess the chances of the guess being correct is 1/30.

The light of the moon can be its own light or a reflected light. The Qur’an rightly says it is a reflected light. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/2 and the probability that both the guesses i.e the earth is spherical and the light of the moon is reflected light is 1/30 x 1/2 = 1/60.

Further, the Qur’an also mentions every living thing is made of water. Every living thing can be made up of either wood, stone, copper, aluminum, steel, silver, gold, oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen, oil, water, cement, concrete, etc. The options are say about 10,000. The Qur’an rightly says that everything is made up of water. If it is a guess, the chances that it will be correct is 1/10,000 and the probability of all the three guesses i.e. the earth is spherical, light of moon is reflected light and everything is created from water being correct is 1/30 x 1/2 x 1/10,000 = 1/60,000 which is equal to about .0017%.

The Qur’an speaks about hundreds of things that were not known to men at the time of its revelation. Only in three options the result is .0017%. I leave it upto you, to work out the probability if all the hundreds of the unknown facts were guesses, the chances of all of them being correct guesses simultaneously and there being not a single wrong guess. It is beyond human capacity to make all correct guesses without a single mistake, which itself is sufficient to prove to a logical person that the origin of the Qur’an is Divine.

Last edited: