• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
I applaud your “The correct way to make a grievance grievance is through politics”,done that,brought the subject up many many times,get shouted down as “right wing” but,as seen by millions,the pro Palestinian marches chanting all sorts of vapid racist remarks and disrespectful actions to our monuments are wrapped in cotton wool,two tier policing at its worst.
You do know that it is possible to disapprove of both the hard right (the rioters) and the far left (some of the pro-Palestine activists)?????

I'm of the political centre and reject both the extreme left and the extreme right

A peaceful civilised march is one thing, those are good

But a mob is something else and in my mind a mob is a mob and should be crushed be it of the left or right

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
They tried to march on a mosque and they shouted out various hate slogans it is clear that the whole thing is racially motivated, they were waving England flags which the far right have tried to make their own and I think in some other town a shopkeeper or something who was Asian was assaulted by a mob, the people involved are openly racists

Racism has no part to play in this,it’s about culture,liar Tony Blair and Gordon (I give money away) Brown wanted to hug the world with their globalist arms outstretched in embrace and opened the floodgates to mass immigration.

Not only mass immigration but a majority of followers of Islam that have zero in common with our culture and mostly hate us,we need common ground but have none,the race card does not work here.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I understand the anger and frustration of the protestors but this is crossing the line, and despicable:

I'd honestly love for those little British boys to try that on me as an American (say, if I were visiting). A diplomatic incident would ensue. :D Lol.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Racism has no part to play in this,it’s about culture,liar Tony Blair and Gordon (I give money away) Brown wanted to hug the world with their globalist arms outstretched in embrace and opened the floodgates to mass immigration.

Not only mass immigration but a majority of followers of Islam that have zero in common with our culture and mostly hate us,we need common ground but have none,the race card does not work here.
And there are possible solutions to these problems that are civilised and orderly....

That don't involve burning down libraries and a branch of the citizens advice bureau, which are things I am sure you approve of

Politics is the way, not thuggery

The far right's blatant thuggery works against them but their muscle are not bright enough to see this

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
And there are possible solutions to these problems that are civilised and orderly....

That don't involve burning down libraries and a branch of the citizens advice bureau, which are things I am sure you approve of

Politics is the way, not thuggery

The far right's blatant thuggery works against them but their muscle are not bright enough to see this

This is wrong,the people committing violent acts do not speak for everyone,you can use the wide brush to include everyone who disagrees with mass migration as far right because it’s easier than confronting a very serous problem.

As I said before the Labour Party created this mess and with two tier kier in charge it will get worse,very poor speech and pretty much declared war on his own people instead of calming and reassuring he’s confrontational,he chose the wrong path but hey, I’m trying to remember when the chose otherwise.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I want to know who is backing these violent, racist rioters (not taking about sincere protesters). In every protest movement, there's agents provocateurs who push things in a certain way to hijack it and discredit it. I saw it myself with the George Floyd protests.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
you can use the wide brush to include everyone who disagrees with mass migration as far right because it’s easier than confronting a very serous problem.
Dude....

I disapprove of mass immigration

And I am not right wing
As I said before the Labour Party created this mess and with two tier kier in charge it will get worse,very poor speech and pretty much declared war on his own people instead of calming and reassuring he’s confrontational,he chose the wrong path but hey, I’m trying to remember when the chose otherwise.
I don't think combatting a very tiny mob counts as declaring war on the British people

There is even a political party right wingers could get behind rather than rioting, it got five seats in the election

What has happened on our streets was terrorism pure and simple

That is not the way we do things in an advanced country

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
I want to know who is backing these violent, racist rioters (not taking about sincere protesters). In every protest movement, there's agents provocateurs who push things in a certain way to hijack it and discredit it. I saw it myself with the George Floyd protests.
I think Russia may very well have a hand in it

Destabilising us and making us look bad

That would suit their interests and I wouldn't put it past them

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I think Russia may very well have a hand in it

Destabilising us and making us look bad

That would suit their interests and I wouldn't put it past them
Personally, I think the country more likely to have something to do with it is Israel. Most of the Muslim-hating right-wing groups in the UK and Europe are staunch Zionists. For example, their hero, Tommy Robinson (which is not his real name, so he's fake off the bat), is an avid Israel supporter and his EDL group matched with Israeli flags. I view this as a divide and conquer thing.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Dude....

I disapprove of mass immigration

And I am not right wing

I don't think combatting a very tiny mob counts as declaring war on the British people

There is even a political party right wingers could get behind rather than rioting, it got five seats in the election

What has happened on our streets was terrorism pure and simple

That is not the way we do things in an advanced country

It certainly is not the way to do things but your “tiny mob” is currently 20% of the population in Ireland and not even over time,a sudden influx into a country with a small population devastated that it has no infrastructure to cope.

In the UK it’s mirrored in towns where the majority are not interested in being British,they brought their culture and made it here,it doesn’t work,chalk and cheese,no common ground.

Britain is not racist,the England football team and the premier league prove that,this country is one of the most tolerant in the world but like Europe as a whole enough is enough.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Personally, I think the country more likely to have something to do with it is Israel. Most of the Muslim-hating right-wing groups in the UK and Europe are staunch Zionists. For example, their hero, Tommy Robinson (which is not his real name, so he's fake off the bat), is an avid Israel supporter and his EDL group matched with Israeli flags. I view this as a divide and conquer thing.
Maybe!

I think the riots were mostly organised by social media and Russia is good at that

Definitely some planning involved

I think "Tommy Robinson" purpousfully made a big show about being out of the country as the riots kicked off

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
In the UK it’s mirrored in towns where the majority are not interested in being British,they brought their culture and made it here,it doesn’t work,chalk and cheese,no common ground.
I think this is a problem that can be solved politically

One nationism and civic patriotism and communitarianism to name but a few possible approaches off the top of my head

I want to see a strong civic British culture and I think that civil unrest of the type we have seen on our streets works against this

Complex situations require complex solutions

Which does not include burning down a library

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Maybe!

I think the riots were mostly organised by social media and Russia is good at that

Definitely some planning involved

I think "Tommy Robinson" purpousfully made a big show about being out of the country as the riots kicked off

If you drew a cartoon of Muhammed would sign it with your real name?,I doubt it given recent history.

These riots have been brewing for years,culture and religion clash,it didn’t need Russia to stoke it just look at Europe,there’s plenty to motivate.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
If you drew a cartoon of Muhammed would sign it with your real name?,I doubt it given recent history.
I agree that that whole situation is ridiculous but I don't see what it has to do with burning down libraries....
These riots have been brewing for years,culture and religion clash,it didn’t need Russia to stoke it just look at Europe,there’s plenty to motivate.
Yes, stirred up by the likes of The Daily Mail to shift papers

Russia didn't need to stoke it but I am pretty certain they helped its timing and coordination and did some stoking too

The far right love Putin and have much in common with him

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
I agree that that whole situation is ridiculous but I don't see what it has to do with burning down libraries....

Yes, stirred up by the likes of The Daily Mail to shift papers

Russia didn't need to stoke it but I am pretty certain they helped its timing and coordination and did some stoking too

The far right love Putin and have much in common with him

The Daily Fail.