• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
Show us the links,it would be interesting.

Did you click on the link?

Here's an excerpt:

However, in the immediate aftermath of the killings a social media account named Channel3 Now, which masquerades as an American news network, published a false claim that the alleged murderer was an asylum seeker called Ali Al-Shakati who was ‘on the MI6 watch list’ and ‘known to mental health services’.​
The claims were immediately amplified by Russian state media and far-right influencers Tommy Robinson and Andrew Tate, who claimed the suspect was an ‘illegal migrant’ who had recently entered the country on a small boat.​
Channel3 News’ initial post was viewed nearly two million times before it was eventually deleted, with the sites ‘Editor’ posting an AI-generated apology on their website in which they claim the team responsible for the post had been ‘sacked’.​
So widespread was the false claim that Merseyside Police even took the highly unusual step of releasing a statement claiming the name pushed by Channel3 news was ‘incorrect’ and that the suspect was born in Cardiff. . . . .​
Following an investigation by the Mail, it was revealed that Channel3 Now, which claims to be based in the US, actually started life 11 years ago as a Russian YouTube channel.​
Its first video, posted in 2013, depicted a number of Russian men rally-driving in the snow in Izhevsk, a city about 750 miles east of Moscow.​
The drivers named in the videos were later revealed to have connections to the country’s defence and IT industries, including a man who appears to be a former KGB operative who has since served in Russia’s parliament.​
Channel3 Now then lay inactive for six years before it reemerged in 2019, posting a series of scattershot news pieces including a story about a tiger being beaten to death and a match report from the Manchester City Women’s team.​
The organisation has since rebranded itself on a number of occasions, routinely changing its name to aliases such as ‘Fox3 News’ and Fox3 Now’ in an attempt to mimic legitimate news organisations.​
Last June it set up a website, which has been accused of sharing ‘racially motivated click-bait’.​
Although Channel3 claims to be based in the US, it is registered with an online hosting company in Lithuania, and uses privacy features to hide its owner’s identity.​
The first mention of the Southport suspect’s false name appears to have been shared onTwitter by a well-known UK anti-lockdown activist, around five hours after the stabbings took place.​
They were repeated by Channel3 just two minutes later, and then picked up by Russian state broadcaster Russia Today.​

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
The Daily Fail.
I actually have the DM's app installed on my phone and use it a lot but have not seen any articles about the riots, murders or anything. I think it is very odd, myself. I'm hearing about it from various channels and commentators on YouTube and X.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
I actually have the DM's app installed on my phone and use it a lot but have not seen any articles about the riots, murders or anything. I think it is very odd, myself. I'm hearing about it from various channels and commentators on YouTube and X.
I often use the DM's website

It can get quite ridiculous though

anna.

They're there, look under the UK tab maybe? Here's one:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Did you click on the link?

Here's an excerpt:

However, in the immediate aftermath of the killings a social media account named Channel3 Now, which masquerades as an American news network, published a false claim that the alleged murderer was an asylum seeker called Ali Al-Shakati who was ‘on the MI6 watch list’ and ‘known to mental health services’.​
The claims were immediately amplified by Russian state media and far-right influencers Tommy Robinson and Andrew Tate, who claimed the suspect was an ‘illegal migrant’ who had recently entered the country on a small boat.​
Channel3 News’ initial post was viewed nearly two million times before it was eventually deleted, with the sites ‘Editor’ posting an AI-generated apology on their website in which they claim the team responsible for the post had been ‘sacked’.​
So widespread was the false claim that Merseyside Police even took the highly unusual step of releasing a statement claiming the name pushed by Channel3 news was ‘incorrect’ and that the suspect was born in Cardiff. . . . .​
Following an investigation by the Mail, it was revealed that Channel3 Now, which claims to be based in the US, actually started life 11 years ago as a Russian YouTube channel.​
Its first video, posted in 2013, depicted a number of Russian men rally-driving in the snow in Izhevsk, a city about 750 miles east of Moscow.​
The drivers named in the videos were later revealed to have connections to the country’s defence and IT industries, including a man who appears to be a former KGB operative who has since served in Russia’s parliament.​
Channel3 Now then lay inactive for six years before it reemerged in 2019, posting a series of scattershot news pieces including a story about a tiger being beaten to death and a match report from the Manchester City Women’s team.​
The organisation has since rebranded itself on a number of occasions, routinely changing its name to aliases such as ‘Fox3 News’ and Fox3 Now’ in an attempt to mimic legitimate news organisations.​
Last June it set up a website, which has been accused of sharing ‘racially motivated click-bait’.​
Although Channel3 claims to be based in the US, it is registered with an online hosting company in Lithuania, and uses privacy features to hide its owner’s identity.​
The first mention of the Southport suspect’s false name appears to have been shared onTwitter by a well-known UK anti-lockdown activist, around five hours after the stabbings took place.​
They were repeated by Channel3 just two minutes later, and then picked up by Russian state broadcaster Russia Today.​

It’s no shock such channels exist but what I’m asking for are direct links that made a nationwide demonstration on such a scale happen,I would venture that there actually a problem as can be clearly seen in Europe as a whole,even Blair and Brown admitted it was a huge mistake.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member

It’s no shock such channels exist but what I’m asking for are direct links that made a nationwide demonstration on such a scale happen,I would venture that there actually a problem as can be clearly seen in Europe as a whole,even Blair and Brown admitted it was a huge mistake.
I'm sure that in 10 or maybe 20 year's time the truth behind what actually happened will slip into public knowledge

I wonder what historians will make of all this

anna.

It's in the article, I'm not sure what more you want.

As for the power of social media fake news, allow me to point you to a thread I posted on the subject.

The book goes into detail on how the riots in Chemnitz, Germany a few years ago unfolded in a similar way:

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
It's in the article, I'm not sure what more you want.

As for the power of social media fake news, allow me to point you to a thread I posted on the subject.

I have The Chaos Machine!!!

Haven't got round to reading it though

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I'm sure that in 10 or maybe 20 year's time the truth behind what actually happened will slip into public knowledge

I wonder what historians will make of all this

That mass immigration and multiculturalism doesn’t work and the shortsighted free movement of the EU ,Merkel especially but Blair and Brown too of their complete **** ups.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
That mass immigration and multiculturalism doesn’t work and the shortsighted free movement of the EU ,Merkel especially but Blair and Brown too of their complete **** ups.
Hopefully before then the mass immigration will stop and multiculturalism will be made to work

I think that would be a good national focus

After these riots are over (which will probably end once the hot weather ends) there should be a massive public inquiry into the whole entire thing that should make a great big report full of recommendations so we can learn from all this and hopefully improve our nation

Altfish

Veteran Member
We have a two tier policing system here,you can persecute Jews women freedom of speech and insult our country but you can’t complain about not liking that,if you are white black brown and British you are more likely to be arrested for being so,”and that the law comes down on the perpetrators hard and heavy” to all I would agree but it doesn’t.
No we don't.
This is right wing b**locks.
You can complain about anything you like, but don't set fire to hotels, attack police and people of colour or loot shops

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Race riots in England

What an absolute disgrace, such mindlessness

I hope no members of the public come to any harm and that the inevitable destruction of property will only be very limited

And that the law comes down on the perpetrators hard and heavy
I think of it more as culture riots. That's why cultural assimilation is important.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
No we don't.
This is right wing b**locks.
You can complain about anything you like, but don't set fire to hotels, attack police and people of colour or loot shops

Not even a month in power and labour have already lost control :-/,there’s no doubt there are very far right nutjobs but it’s dishonest to paint everybody with the same bus isn’t it.

Last night in Birmingham a mob of Muslims waving Palestinian flags attacked a man outside a pub while others with machetes smashed car windows of anyone who was white,not one policeman,that’s why it’s two tier kier as that’s what’s perceived whether you like it or not.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Then working to create a common civil identity is what we should do....

Not burning down libraries etc.

But then doing that (common identity) requires an IQ over boiling point

They don’t want anything in common,they hate this country,they belong to a medaeval ideology that didn’t work to good in where they came from and then replicated it here or in Europe as a whole and they have a nothing thing in common with us.

I agree that there’s no excuse for the violence and destruction and hope it ends asap but I doubt it,Starmer if anything made it worse with his speech,he needs to listen and have serious talks in parliament but he won’t.