• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

Altfish

Veteran Member
Brexit changed how things have developed,is Ireland any better off being in the EU concerning immigration,I doubt that as they’ve had a sudden influx of immigrants that makes 20% of their population so although Brexit failed in that staying in wouldn’t either,this is observable all over Europe.
But Brexit was sold as a solution. It was therefore sold falsely.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Remainers said that Britain should stay in the EU to keep out the brown folk?

Do you have any links to that?

If they’d gone big on that they’d probably have won, but I don’t remember anyone pandering to prejudice in that manner.

I wasn’t there so might have missed it, but who actually made the “vote remain for a whiter Britain” argument?
NO!!

Remainers said that Brexit would prevent/dissuade EU citizens from coming to the UK; that gap has been filled by Africans and Asians.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
But Brexit was sold as a solution. It was therefore sold falsely.

People had a choice,they made a choice,it was the right one imo but given that being in the EU makes no difference to the current situation in Europe so Remoan all you like,that’s history.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Has Palestine ever existed really?,just as a bonus,are the Palestinian and Palestinian supporters racists concerning Jews?.
After posting a dodgy propaganda video you duck the question.
Two things here, Palestinian supporters don't necessarily hate Jews. Palestinian supporters dislike the current Israeli government.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
After posting a dodgy propaganda video you duck the question.
Two things here, Palestinian supporters don't necessarily hate Jews. Palestinian supporters dislike the current Israeli government.

Oh I didn’t realise supporting the October 7th murders was due to a “dislike”,my bad,wonder what would happen if they hated them?,ok Palestinian supporters dislike the Israeli government who happen to be Jewish?.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Venture capit
Has it,it hasn’t been for many,in fact covid was more of a disaster and labour supported the Tories in their dealing with it.
Venture capitalists have done well, also people with foreign bank accounts.
Yes, Covid was a disaster, but it wasn't self imposed and affected the whole world. Labour rightly supported lockdowns as the country needed to come together to get through it. A good government would have formed a cross party committee to agree actions, but the Tories just saw it as an opportunity to give money to their supporters.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Oh I didn’t realise supporting the October 7th murders was due to a “dislike”,my bad,wonder what would happen if they hated them?,ok Palestinian supporters dislike the Israeli government who happen to be Jewish?.
Good grief, you are down the rabbit hole, 7/10 was awful and totally unjustified and the initial reaction by Israel was totally justified. It has been the follow up ethnic cleansing and war crimes that have angered the world.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Venture capit

Venture capitalists have done well, also people with foreign bank accounts.
Yes, Covid was a disaster, but it wasn't self imposed and affected the whole world. Labour rightly supported lockdowns as the country needed to come together to get through it. A good government would have formed a cross party committee to agree actions, but the Tories just saw it as an opportunity to give money to their supporters.

But it changed society,people locked up together which changed the family dynamic,husband wife scenario where they both worked or either one found out that they didn’t really get on which led to a break up of the family unit,I won’t defend the Tories other than many businesses needed there money and survived,many families did not.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Good grief, you are down the rabbit hole, 7/10 was awful and totally unjustified and the initial reaction by Israel was totally justified. It has been the follow up ethnic cleansing and war crimes that have angered the world.

Yahyar Sinwar is the new leader of Hamas,purportedly he planned and instigated that attack,Israels most wanted,what would any country do to defeat its enemy that’s different from Israel’s?.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Yahyar Sinwar is the new leader of Hamas,purportedly he planned and instigated that attack,Israels most wanted,what would any country do to defeat its enemy that’s different from Israel’s?.
When the IRA were at their most violent, say the 1970/80s; should the UK have raised Northern Ireland to the ground? After all the IRA leaders and plotters were hiding in schools and hospitals.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
When the IRA were at their most violent, say the 1970/80s; should the UK have raised Northern Ireland to the ground? After all the IRA leaders and plotters were hiding in schools and hospitals.

True that