• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Meaningless Insults To Posters

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
@Wu Wei got hold of @Revoltingest's Mr. Van. Here is some brief footage:

neebs-neebs-gaming.gif

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
@John53 runs a cat inspired wallaby wash.... he cleans them with his tongue

@Stevicus never quite figured out why his cactus shaving business failed....he tends to blame Covid

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
@John53 runs a cat inspired wallaby wash.... he cleans them with his tongue

@Stevicus never quite figured out why his cactus shaving business failed....he tends to blame Covid

Cacti have no money to pay for a shave, so such a business is doomed to fail. Besides, there are laws against vandalism or defacing of cacti. The saguaro cactus is one of our state's major symbols. To shave it would be like putting a wig on a bald eagle.

bald1.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Cacti have no money to pay for a shave, so such a business is doomed to fail. Besides, there are laws against vandalism or defacing of cacti. The saguaro cactus is one of our state's major symbols. To shave it would be like putting a wig on a bald eagle.

bald1.jpg
@Stevicus puts wigs on bald eagles...and I have proof

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
@Stevicus puts wigs on bald eagles...and I have proof

It was part of a larger government program where it was believed that putting wigs on bald eagles would make them look more fashionable and boost their self-esteem. As expected, it was a failure, not to mention the fact that the wigs were the wrong size.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I hesitate to insult @Wu Wei as he is being shipped back to China. It has something to do with strained relations with the mainland Chinese government.