• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Meaningless Insults To Posters

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Brickjectivity fries hummingbird eggs in miniature frying pans over tiny candles.
Why? No one knows. Research has failed to delve into this odd predilection.
But the Inflation Reduction Act has budgeted $10,000,000 to investigate it.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
@Brickjectivity fries hummingbird eggs in miniature frying pans over tiny candles.
Why? No one knows. Research has failed to delve into this odd predilection.
But the Inflation Reduction Act has budgeted $10,000,000 to investigate it.
My tiny pans are made from the souls of pixies bound into physical form.

By the way I should warn you about something I read. NHS did a study and found people (such as Scotts) with excessive arm hair should not wear rayon, because the static electricity can cause spontaneous combustion. Tradeoffs.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
@Revoltingest is really what happens when this mild mannered business guy goes to sleep. He wants a life of excitement and adventure, he wants to be a hard *** tough guy, but his Harvard business education and upbringing of extreme privilege only allows for a very shallow imagination into the depraved amd so Groundskeeper Willie it is.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My tiny pans are made from the souls of pixies bound into physical form.

By the way I should warn you about something I read. NHS did a study and found people (such as Scotts) with excessive arm hair should not wear rayon, because the static electricity can cause spontaneous combustion. Tradeoffs.
Does that still count as a wood grill for marketing purposes?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest is really what happens when this mild mannered business guy goes to sleep. He wants a life of excitement and adventure, he wants to be a hard *** tough guy, but his Harvard business education and upbringing of extreme privilege only allows for a very shallow imagination into the depraved amd so Groundskeeper Willie it is.
Harvard education?
I do to know how to count!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
When @Revoltingest drives his flat bed ford he slows down to take a look at @Stevicus
I currently don't own a Ford.
And I'm not even sure which one he is....
hqdefault.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Stonetree wears a blue fuzzy thong.
The gross thing is that it's all he wears.
Worse yet, it's on his head.