• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rape?

Alceste

Vagabond
I do not have social anxiety though. I am a actor, i love being around people.

What about women? Why gloss over the possibility of meeting a woman who actually wants to have sex with you in your summary of "ways a desperate guy might go about getting laid"?

Alceste

Vagabond
I try to be fun, am i not fun? anyway's though not joking You are right. I do have depression. I have only had sex a few time's in my life and i miss it. I do not think that is a crime. I think i am a decent nice person. I try to be funny. Maybe that is not helping.

Women are generally turned off by guys who seem needy or desperate. I recommend masturbating until you can't bear the thought of ejaculating ever again before going anywhere women might be.

Funny is good. Just make sure they're actually laughing. If not, try "deep".

Titanic

What about women? Why gloss over the possibility of meeting a woman who actually wants to have sex with you in your summary of "ways a desperate guy might go about getting laid"?

Do I really come off as being desperate?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

If you're coming from the perspective of being desperate to have sex when interacting with women, then you most likely are to them.

Women smell desperation faster than anything else, and it's probably the single biggest factor in a women being turned off.

Alceste

Vagabond

You do now. :D I wasn't talking about you you at first, but the general "you" you were using in the post I was responding to. Now that we're suddenly talking about you you, it's becoming apparent that your original "you" was actually a "me" in disguise. (That's you me, not me me.)

Alceste

Vagabond
If you're coming from the perspective of being desperate to have sex when interacting with women, then you most likely are to them.

Women smell desperation faster than anything else, and it's probably the single biggest factor in a women being turned off.

Totally agree. Top turn-off of all time. Pretending not to be desperate doesn't hide it. I really do think of it as a smell. Heck, it probably is a smell. Like stress or fear or yesterday's merlot.

The only way to not come off as desperate is not to be desperate, or to find an autistic girl with no sense of smell.

One more reason Titanic should learn to play the guitar. It's very time consuming, leaving very little tine to "miss sex". It's also clinically proven to impress the ladies, which might help compensate for any lingering desperation residue.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
One more reason Titanic should learn to play the guitar. It's very time consuming, leaving very little tine to "miss sex". It's also clinically proven to impress the ladies, which might help compensate for any lingering desperation residue.

Doesn't even need to be that time-consuming, actually. I can sit down and start strumming a four-chord song and you instantly see heads titled to the side, dreamy eyes, and fingers tracing the edges of wine glasses. Like a bad romantic comedy.

Titanic

My favorite movie is Titanic do women not like it anymore? I wish i was like johnny depp. Acting wise, cause I suck at guitar.

Alceste

Vagabond
Doesn't even need to be that time-consuming, actually. I can sit down and start strumming a four-chord song and you instantly see heads titled to the side, dreamy eyes, and fingers tracing the edges of wine glasses. Like a bad romantic comedy.

You made me swoon just describing it. Four chords! That's so much more complicated than three! :bow:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Guitar is good. So is some percussion. And if you have any kind of raspy voice that can be on pitch and stay on tempo, you're mint.

Alceste

Vagabond
Guitar is good. So is some percussion. And if you have any kind of raspy voice that can be on pitch and stay on tempo, you're mint.

Unless you're a straight woman, in which case you have no advantage whatsoever no matter how many instruments you play or how well you play them.

Alceste

Vagabond
Oh, just wait until I throw a 7♭5 in there. All hell breaks loose into a wild orgy.

Be still my beating heart!

I started playing the guitar and writing music because I was infatuated with a songwriter and couldn't have him. I manifested the part of him I fell in love with inside myself. The rest of him was kind of a jerk, I soon discovered. Now l am immune to the sex appeal of male musicians.

True story.

You get a pass because of your wit.

Edit: and because you know how to type a flat. That's sexy. Even I don't know that.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Unless you're a straight woman, in which case you have no advantage whatsoever no matter how many instruments you play or how well you play them.

Not in my book. Of course, a lot of guys are philistines, and the only thing they find impressive or sexy in women relates to their butt or chest.

Titanic

I may be in love with women's fashion. Sorry for turning this thread into something about me. I did create this thread though?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

Straight OR bi in my case. :sad:

I always had more luck at gala events, cast parties, or after-show events at the local dive. But after performances, usually the guys were mobbed by women who wanted to have wild abandoned sex with them while I was surrounded by adoring gay men who would fawn over my hair and my eyes.

Every. Single. Time.

Alceste

Vagabond
Not in my book. Of course, a lot of guys are philistines, and the only thing they find impressive or sexy in women relates to their butt or chest.

I wrote a four chord song a couple months ago. The fancy part is that the melody only has one note. It's a pop parody. It makes people laugh. There's a one note rap bit in the middle. So far it hasn't gotten me any phone numbers.

Alceste

Vagabond
Straight OR bi in my case. :sad:

I always had more luck at gala events, cast parties, or after-show events at the local dive. But after performances, usually the guys were mobbed by women who wanted to have wild abandoned sex with them while I was surrounded by adoring gay men who would fawn over my hair and my eyes.

Every. Single. Time.

Lol. That's life in the performing arts for you. We're stuck banging other artists. Never fans.