• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Regarding Islamic terrorism, what does 'radicalized' mean?

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
No it's not. Verse 5:33 VERY CLEARLY says that people who commit fasad "should be killed". It's literally right in front of your face.
Front your face, it's talk about war.

5:33. Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and spread mischief in the land is death, crucifixion, cutting off their hands and feet on opposite sides, or exile from the land.

I made it bold type write to understand :)

Last edited:

stevecanuck

Front your face, it's talk about war.

5:33. Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and spread mischief in the land is death, crucifixion, cutting off their hands and feet on opposite sides, or exile from the land.

Yes, it talks about war ...... AND .... people who spread mischief in the land.

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Yes, it talks about war ...... AND .... people who spread mischief in the land.

I don't mean to defend Islam.
But, the verse saysz if they go to war with the Messenger.
The Messenger passed away long ago. So this verse is not applicable anymore.

But, I do agree with you, that, many extremists Muslims, today, still use this verse to rule their own people, and kill, or imprison anyone who does not want them.

stevecanuck

Because they fighting for their mischief beliefs Prophet Muhammad(pbuh).

You're having a lot of trouble keeping your story straight. In post 162 you freely admitted that people who prostletyze for other religions are "corruptors". It's time to pick a story and stick to it.