• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Regarding Islamic terrorism, what does 'radicalized' mean?

stevecanuck

I've seen many stories about acts of Islamic terrorism in which the perpetrator is said to have been 'radicalized'. Okay, but what does that even mean?

To me, there are only two choices:

1). They have been enticed to commit murder by lies of what Islam demands of them, or
2). They have been enticed to commit murder by the truth of what Islam demands of them.

What do you think it means?

I've been reading the Qur'an for over two decades, so I know that the answer is number 2. I've quoted the murder-inducing verses many times, and will probably do so many more times.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The highest people in paradise are the ones who strive in God's way and yes the highest and best death is that of martyrs.

Colonialism has been trying to down grade all Muslim resistance as terrorists.

So they lump everyone in one basket.

stevecanuck

I think some terrorists act according to the truth and some do not. The ones who do will go to paradise and their enemies to hell, while the ones who don't act to truth cause Muslims more problems then solutions.

Thanks for the honesty.

I hope my fellow unbelievers note that @Link has just confirmed that Islamic terrorists who kill unbelievers according to Allah's dictates in the Qur'an will go to paradise.

stevecanuck

The highest people in paradise are the ones who strive in God's way and yes the highest and best death is that of martyrs.

More honesty. Verse 4:95 clearly confirms the above: Sahih International: Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees. And to both Allah has promised the best [reward]. But Allah has preferred the mujahideen over those who remain [behind] with a great reward.

Colonialism has been trying to down grade all Muslim resistance as terrorists.

So they lump everyone in one basket.

"Muslim resistance"? Do you mean like massacring 1200 unarmed civilians at a music festival? Is that what "Muslim resistance" looks like?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"Muslim resistance"?
Yes. And Russia will inshallah be arming Hezbollah with anti-air missiles and systems, Houthis will arm a Somalia branch with drones. Notice Russia is on our side now. My my how you guys make enemies out of the whole world.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I've seen many stories about acts of Islamic terrorism in which the perpetrator is said to have been 'radicalized'. Okay, but what does that even mean?

To me, there are only two choices:

1). They have been enticed to commit murder by lies of what Islam demands of them, or
2). They have been enticed to commit murder by the truth of what Islam demands of them.

What do you think it means?

I've been reading the Qur'an for over two decades, so I know that the answer is number 2. I've quoted the murder-inducing verses many times, and will probably do so many more times.
It might be true with the adherents of the religion , but it is not true for the rest of the people of the world for which Islam has its very very dark reputation as being one of the most destructive and malicious religions in world history as well as with its fellow Abrahamics.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
TRUE STORY TIME!

My dad would believe just about anything as long as it seemed conspiratol. Anyway, so one time he sent out (via email) some sort of verse supposedly from the Quran and it had a reference and said something about a Muslim crushing an eagle. The only problem (which I did tell him) was that the verse said absolutely nothing about an eagle or any sort of crushing done by anyone, including Muslims. Good grief. I mean, it was about something totally unrelated to any sort of killing by anyone.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Russia considers it's war against the west as a holy war now. If Iran was set to fight all disbelievers, why are they on good terms with Russia and China? Maybe disbelievers vs believers is not the only dynamic.

US is ruled by rich freemasons and Zionists. Their empire is falling and their propaganda is diminishing. No one cares who you label terrorists.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
regarding-islamic-terrorism-what-does-radicalized-mean
"Radicalize: cause (someone) to adopt radical positions on political or social issues."

In the case of terrorists, whatever made them terrorists radicalized them. Maybe that was just words, or a traumatic event that they experienced or witnessed. In the case of the J6 insurrectionists, also terrorists, a president encouraged them through proxies to commit violence. We can say that they were radicalized.

Twilight Hue

TRUE STORY TIME!

My dad would believe just about anything as long as it seemed conspiratol. Anyway, so one time he sent out (via email) some sort of verse supposedly from the Quran and it had a reference and said something about a Muslim crushing an eagle. The only problem (which I did tell him) was that the verse said absolutely nothing about an eagle or any sort of crushing done by anyone, including Muslims. Good grief. I mean, it was about something totally unrelated to any sort of killing by anyone.
It's the reason why I look at the reality of a religion in the real world. Particularly when it comes to beheadings, stonings, amputations, and even burning people alive in locked unescapable cages dowsed with fuel , such as the one that happened years back with that pilot from Jordan.

Twilight Hue

US is ruled by rich freemasons and Zionists. Their empire is falling and their propaganda is diminishing. No one cares who you label terrorists.

Hitler stated as much in Mien Kampf.

It starts pretty much after chapter 11 in the book.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I use to believe diplomacy was possible to convince West to stop their oppressive ways. Those days are over, the freemasons here have too much influence and Satan controls them too directly, there is no reasoning with them to be benevolent to the world. Satan plan is to cause people to fear his friends. It's his only plan. That is starting to fall apart.

People who desire the life of this world whether "Muslim" or "any religion" will go to hell, while those who desire the next world no matter what label will get paradise.

As Mohammad (s) said "let Iblis and his armies come".

stevecanuck

Yes. And Russia will inshallah be arming Hezbollah with anti-air missiles and systems, Houthis will arm a Somalia branch with drones. Notice Russia is on our side now. My my how you guys make enemies out of the whole world.

If you could kill every Jew in Israel, would you do it?

stevecanuck

Russia considers it's war against the west as a holy war now. If Iran was set to fight all disbelievers, why are they on good terms with Russia and China? Maybe disbelievers vs believers is not the only dynamic.

Common enemies make allies. Happens all the time. No mystery. No 'ah-hah' moment.