• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Regarding Islamic terrorism, what does 'radicalized' mean?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And why does anyone have to be the enemy? Because your 'religion' says so, that's why.
Quran is realistic. We can talk ideally, but I think realism is a true theory proven in political science. It's just the truth. Like it or not, it's the reality.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Quran is realistic. We can talk ideally, but I think realism is a true theory proven in political science. It's just the truth. Like it or not, it's the reality.
I have to say, I take huge issue with this.

Independently of my own reservations, it is necessary to ask whether a doctrine with such a cynical streak even qualifies as a religion, or should qualify.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Thanks for the honesty.

I hope my fellow unbelievers note that @Link has just confirmed that Islamic terrorists who kill unbelievers according to Allah's dictates in the Qur'an will go to paradise.
No **** the terrorists are deluded enough to think their violence gets them a reward. Such zealots of any religion or ideology are dangerous.
How about something that isn't trying to bash Muslisms?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
It's the reason why I look at the reality of a religion in the real world. Particularly when it comes to beheadings, stonings, amputations, and even burning people alive in locked unescapable cages dowsed with fuel , such as the one that happened years back with that pilot from Jordan.
Right, and that was awful by the way.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
No I wouldn't. Iran's policy has always been to end apartheid, which, means Jews and Palestinians live in same country. Khamanei (h) has explained "death to Israel" means end of oppression and end of apartheid and "death to US" means end of Bolton's and his likes' foreign policies.
Then take out those specific words. It shouldn't be hard.

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
If you say because they are "disbelievers", then why are not Russia and China seen as enemies?

It all has to do with politics.

When Khomeini was the leader before Khamenei, I remember they always shouted "Death to Soviet union "

But once Khomeini died, Khamenei had a new policy.
It is said that, Khamenei used to go to university in Russia.

The whole story is that, Regimes like Islamic of Iran, must have a "Story" or a "Narrative" for people inside Iran, in order to justify their ruling over people.
Their story is like, "We are the representative of God and the 12th Imam, and thus have given a holy mission to us by God. Our mission is to fight with enemies of Islam".
Now, in order to practice this :Manifesto", they need to have an enemy so, they can show they are fighting with the enemy of Islam. So, they came up with this idea, that, let's say, Westerners and Israel are the enemies of Islam.

Most People don't know this politics, and where it came from.
@stevecanuck seems to be one such people.
But @stevecanuck , people like @Link are following misinterpretations of the Quran.
there is nothing in the Quran that tells Muslims to go and fight with other countries if they are disbelievers. Muhammad and His followers were oppressed. They needed to defend themselves. Such verses, are meant for that time.
But people like Khamenei and Hassan Nasrallah are oppressors themselves. They have been oppressing their own people. They do not care about peope at all.

Let me ask a question from @Link
You know that China has been oppressing the Chinese Muslims. Why Khamenei or Hassan Nasrallah have been silent about it?

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In fact it’s more important that there is guidance regarding politics then anything else.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Anybody can claim that.
True which is why everyone needs to pray to be guided by God and the guide of the time which is Imam Mahdi. Through him a person will know what is going on really and what they as individuals can do.

Allah will help who help him and will abandon whoever abandons him.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
But people like Khamenei and Hassan Nasrallah are oppressors themselves. They have been oppressing their own people. They do not care about peope at all.
And you care? Right.. Reminds of when Imam Ali (a) was killed in prayer, Mauwiya's people were like, I thought Ali (a) didn't pray (that's how bad propaganda against him was).

stevecanuck

No **** the terrorists are deluded enough to think their violence gets them a reward. Such zealots of any religion or ideology are dangerous.
How about something that isn't trying to bash Muslisms?

Verse 9:111 is very clear. Your claim is simply not true - "Arberry: God has bought from the believers their selves and their possessions against the gift of Paradise; they fight in the way of God; they kill, and are killed".

What else could that possibly mean?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
off course I do.
i don't oppress anyone.
You take side against oppressed. Maybe you don't oppress but you support oppressors.

Imam Jewad (a) says "three are partners, the oppressors, the supporter, and the watcher (does nothing)".

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
You take side against oppressed. Maybe you don't oppress but you support oppressors.

Imam Jewad (a) says "three are partners, the oppressors, the supporter, and the watcher (does nothing)".

If it wasn't because of men like Khamenei and Nasseullah, the Palatininans and Jews would have been friends and lived together peacefully and equally. It is such leaders who always caused disunity between human beings, otherwise normal citizens are peaceful themselves regardless of their ethnicity or religions.