• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

relgion and y its hard for me to belive

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
o so i got a point across your right man did it as they wrote the bibel so thats what a lot of you go off thats what caused all them deaths so sorry for not wanting to belive in a book that man wrote

The Biblical canon isn't a single book. The Tanakh is a small library of Jewish literature, and the New Testament is a smaller library of early Christian documents, dominated by letters from Paul.

God is not found in the Scriptures. I believe in God. I also acknowledge that man wrote all the Scriptures.

Archer

o so i got a point across your right man did it as they wrote the bibel so thats what a lot of you go off thats what caused all them deaths so sorry for not wanting to belive in a book that man wrote

I already addressed that man does thing in the name of God for himself! There is no big secret, no hidden doorway only the truth that is God. As I have said many things are done in the name of God for man. These people (leaders) only have charisma and their followers were-are ignorant.

The Biblical canon isn't a single book. The Tanakh is a small library of Jewish literature, and the New Testament is a smaller library of early Christian documents, dominated by letters from Paul.

God is not found in the Scriptures. I believe in God. I also acknowledge that man wrote all the Scriptures.
thats what i mean ne religion we had holly wars look what happened on 9/11 in the name of some god its all religion my friend it all seems good but does more bad then good

Riverwolf

Premium Member
thats what i mean ne religion we had holly wars look what happened on 9/11 in the name of some god its all religion my friend it all seems good but does more bad then good

Did you know the 9/11 attacks were a violation of the Qur'an? Some Muslims they were.

It only appears to do more bad than good, but you're confusing religion with simple human nature.

I already addressed that man does thing in the name of God for himself! There is no big secret, no hidden doorway only the truth that is God. As I have said many things are done in the name of God for man. These people (leaders) only have charisma and their followers were-are ignorant.
so should i belive just not thier way

Archer

no uncorrect sir i have already done what i would like to and die happy today its part of life ive done more in life then most can say

Have you seen the hand of God? or the wonders that are on earth that most people only dream about?

Have you been hanging from a cliff with nothing but your strength to separate you from the ground? Have you swam in the English channel? Have you ever been inside a castle?
Have you ever been in a virgin crystal cave? That is a start. I have seen and felt the many wonders of God.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Have you seen the hand of God? or the wonders that are on earth that most people only dream about?

Have you been hanging from a cliff with nothing but your strength to separate you from the ground? Have you swam in the English channel? Have you ever been inside a castle?
Have you ever been in a virgin crystal cave? That is a start. I have seen and felt the many wonders of God.

The hand of God can be seen anywhere and everywhere. It's just a matter of knowing what to look for.

Did you know the 9/11 attacks were a violation of the Qur'an? Some Muslims they were.

It only appears to do more bad than good, but you're confusing religion with simple human nature.
no if they dident have that religion they would have never went out abd did what they did maybe human nature and religion shouldent go together then if its gana cause all of what it has together maybe we should take out one dont you think

Riverwolf

Premium Member
no if they dident have that religion they would have never went out abd did what they did maybe human nature and religion shouldent go together then if its gana cause all of what it has together maybe we should take out one dont you think

People who live for war will find war even if there is no need for one. These are people who, even if they weren't religious, would find something to fight about.

Archer

The hand of God can be seen anywhere and everywhere. It's just a matter of knowing what to look for.

This is true, however if you have no belief in God your eyes can never be opened. I have lived a full life and if I die I have no regrets but to experience more of the wonder is a reward of life I don't want to pass up.