• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religion: *#@$&~^!!!!

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
The most interseting part of this thread is that we have a Militant Atheist and a Militant Christian both making unreasoned and impulsive arguments that do more to hurt their positions than promote them.

A good example of how irrational dogma can affect both sides of any position.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
The most interseting part of this thread is that we have a Militant Atheist and a Militant Christian both making unreasoned and impulsive arguments that do more to hurt their positions than promote them.

Having militants makes the debates much more exciting! :D

RitalinO.D.

Who's the militant Atheist?

RitalinO.D.

opie.jpg

/Opie for you non-Americans
//Opie =O.P.
///This joke isn't funny if I have to spell it out for you

lol gotcha

Sum1sGruj

Said the nay knower.

Sum1sGruj

i gotta know this someonesgrudge, do you wake up in the morning and pray to your god to make you the best person you can be? i wonder what that is...
is it your goal in life to be some ones grudge... is it your goal to spread hatred and anger...hmmm, not very christ like if you ask me. but then again what else do you get when you pray to yourself as an angry and hateful person....justification to stay the way you are.
actually, the way you are is not very persuasive at all, in fact if you are a person who thinks their way of "defending" christianity is to insult others then your are actually defeating your purpose...not very smart.

you won't last very long on this forum, because people will just continue to not take you seriously, and take you for a joke...and that will be that...

is that your goal? to be a joke?
how sad if that were true.

Like you would know anything about it.

I must be doing something to gain the attention of every atheist on this site.
But I'll digress. When I see people call me a militant Christian arguing with a militant atheist, and then see them flip it as if I've actually been arguing with the OP specifically, and not all of you in general, things become revealed to me.

Have I lost my patience. Sure. But after all, I'm only human. One can only hear so much before felling the need to bring certain things to light.

I hear you all talk about the evils of religion, and yet you all take advantage of the Christian stance on meekness. Because I haven't let you all just free fall with your claims and shove it in peoples faces, that makes me less Christian.. well I guess that is true. But I don't answer to you either, and it doesn't really do anything for your case.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
But I'll digress. When I see people call me a militant Christian arguing with a militant atheist, and then see them flip it as if I've actually been arguing with the OP specifically, and not all of you in general, things become revealed to me.
:facepalm:

Reread..

I don't think I have read a post where you two have interacted at all.
But I have interacted with both of you.