• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Remember when Obama...

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Remember when Obama threatened to blackmail a witness in an FBI investigation against him for treason? Me either.

uEmOXiG.png

Kemosloby

Premium Member
Where would you leak anything bad about Obama? To the LIb media? Nope quietest presidency in history....

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Remember when Obama threatened to blackmail a witness in an FBI investigation against him for treason? Me either.

uEmOXiG.png

So, I wonder who is going to be picked as Comey's replacement. I hear former Sheriff Joe Arpaio is looking for a job. Perhaps he could do it.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin

uEmOXiG.png
At this this stage, I don't know whether it's even fair to blame Trump for this stuff. Any semi-competent White House staffer should have already hired a full-time employee whose only job it is to violently smack Trump's phone out of his hand the moment he opens his Twitter app.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I'd say 2 year old having temper tantrums anytime things don't go 100% his way.

I'd agree, except two year olds are not malicious in their outbursts and usually just need something. Then again, he does seem to express the narcissism of a toddler.

Wirey

Fartist
At this this stage, I don't know whether it's even fair to blame Trump for this stuff. Any semi-competent White House staffer should have already hired a full-time employee whose only job it is to violently smack Trump's phone out of his hand the moment he opens his Twitter app.

Don't kid yourself. Those tweets are for his base, not you. Using Twitter allows him to bypass the media and speak crazy directly to the people who hear it best, with no fact-checking getting in the way.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Don't kid yourself. Those tweets are for his base, not you. Using Twitter allows him to bypass the media and speak crazy directly to the people who hear it best, with no fact-checking getting in the way.
Really? There's no way he could be so stupid as to think that his tweets are just a private forum for himself and his more loyal followers and that there's nobody in the world who could possibly find anything he writes on there disagreeable at all because in his mind everyone just agrees with him because he believes he's the absolute best at everything and- ....

Actually, no, I take that back. He absolutely is that stupid.

Wirey

Fartist
Really? There's no way he could be so stupid as to think that his tweets are just a private forum for himself and his more loyal followers and that there's nobody in the world who could possibly find anything he writes on there disagreeable at all because in his mind everyone just agrees with him because he believes he's the absolute best at everything and- ....

Actually, no, I take that back. He absolutely is that stupid.

It's really not stupid. Do you think if he's bypassing the media to talk to someone, that someone will go back and listen to the media? He only has to keep the lunatic fringe on his side and he'll be fine.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
It's really not stupid. Do you think if he's bypassing the media to talk to someone, that someone will go back and listen to the media? He only has to keep the lunatic fringe on his side and he'll be fine.
Maybe stupid's the wrong word then. Perhaps delusional. Unfortunately he's a delusional person who has managed to convince a large number of other people to share in his delusion, and with that wield tremendous influence. Would you say that's more accurate?

Wirey

Fartist
Maybe stupid's the wrong word then. Perhaps delusional. Unfortunately he's a delusional person who has managed to convince a large number of other people to share in his delusion, and with that wield tremendous influence. Would you say that's more accurate?

Not even. In it's way, this is genius. If you can convince a group of people who can make you their King that everyone who questions you is their enemy, and then make sure that enemy is unable to point out the truth to them by silencing them (even through circumvention) you'll rule forever.

Wirey

Fartist
It's become: 'My poop is the greatest poop the White House has ever seen. It has the greatest color and the greatest smell. Everyone loves my poop.'

Not became, always was. It was just that next to Hillary, even poop looked pretty good.

You guys should have totally nominated Bernie for the Dems.

Grumpuss

uEmOXiG.png
I can remember when Obama harassed journalists and their families because they were considering reporting about embarrassing leaks from his administration.

Then of course, there is there mysterious death of Michael Hastings. Say what you will about President Trump, I don't think anyone's alleged he would kill someone...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I can remember when Obama harassed journalists and their families because they were considering reporting about embarrassing leaks from his administration.

Then of course, there is there mysterious death of Michael Hastings. Say what you will about President Trump, I don't think anyone's alleged he would kill someone...
And I'll bet Mrs Trump doesn't take over the country's school lunches.
Where in the Constitution is that power?
News from The Associated Press