• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Republican tells Native American to go back where you came from

gotti

This thread indicates to me that a lot of people conceive of "social justice" to be social revenge in the form of fighting potential racism with actual racism.

Why should race matter when both people in the OP are born in the same country?

And even if it did (it doesn't), how is the pissed off Republican responsible for anything that happened to the "Native American" generations ago?

Pogo

This thread indicates to me that a lot of people conceive of "social justice" to be social revenge in the form of fighting potential racism with actual racism.

Why should race matter when both people in the OP are born in the same country?

And even if it did (it doesn't), how is the pissed off Republican responsible for anything that happened to the "Native American" generations ago?
It shouldn't but it does and your pissed off republican was the poster child for what the problem is, He considers the country his country made up of people like him. when presented with a different looking person he assumes they are from somewhere else and are invading HIS country. In the particular case he made the stupidest assumption of all that since his tribe had been there longer, the other should go back where they came from, only in this case he is the interloper.

You can say it shouldn't happen but it does as this ignorant person demonstrated.

Argentbear

Too bad. Most know it's a Marxist movement.

Wow a video from Prager University. To bad Prager isn't a university. And Prager U has more than a few views that some (any honest person) would consider racist.
Almost all hate crimes are committed by black people The Dennis Prager Show April 26, 2022
"blacks are collectively less intelligent" European Migrant Crisis Oct 4, 2015
“...skills and abilities have not been distributed evenly by mother nature between various ethnicities and what that means is that when the **** hits the wall it hits some ethnicities a lot harder than others and then you get endless screams of “racism” The Impending Collapse of Western Civilization Nov 15, 2015

I can see why you are a fan

gotti

It shouldn't but it does and your pissed off republican was the poster child for what the problem is, He considers the country his country made up of people like him. when presented with a different looking person he assumes they are from somewhere else and are invading HIS country. In the particular case he made the stupidest assumption of all that since his tribe had been there longer, the other should go back where they came from, only in this case he is the interloper.

You can say it shouldn't happen but it does as this ignorant person demonstrated.

Again - you're simply mind reading what this ********* was thinking and what he actually meant by what he said and did.

"Go back to where you came from!" could simply be an expression of "**** off - I don't want to talk to you and I don't want to bother explaining myself to someone like you because what you said is so stupid it doesn't deserve to be dignified as a response".

Like I said I think on page one - it renders the whole thing to be a moot point.

But it doesn't stop SJWs teeing off and crying racism and getting off on unhelpful tribalistic politics one month out from the election.

gotti

To be fair, so did every other human being outside of Africa

Yeah.

And none of this really even matters on a sociological level and shouldn't matter on a sociopolitical level at all.

Only a generation or two makes a person's racial or ethnic ancestry almost completely meaningless - sometimes in only one generation.

It's all just gibberish designed to get people riled up and vote a certain way and adhere to specified cultural norms.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Wow a video from Prager University. To bad Prager isn't a university. And Prager U has more than a few views that some (any honest person) would consider racist.
Almost all hate crimes are committed by black people The Dennis Prager Show April 26, 2022
"blacks are collectively less intelligent" European Migrant Crisis Oct 4, 2015
“...skills and abilities have not been distributed evenly by mother nature between various ethnicities and what that means is that when the **** hits the wall it hits some ethnicities a lot harder than others and then you get endless screams of “racism” The Impending Collapse of Western Civilization Nov 15, 2015

I can see why you are a fan
Who cares? It from the organizers who are the ones that admitted they are trained Marxists.

Just because it's a source you don't like doesn't mean it isn't true , which of course it definitely is true, which you of course deny the reality and truth of it.

I can see why you are left wing.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Again - you're simply mind reading what this ********* was thinking and what he actually meant by what he said and did.

"Go back to where you came from!" could simply be an expression of "**** off - I don't want to talk to you and I don't want to bother explaining myself to someone like you because what you said is so stupid it doesn't deserve to be dignified as a response".

Like I said I think on page one - it renders the whole thing to be a moot point.

But it doesn't stop SJWs teeing off and crying racism and getting off on unhelpful tribalistic politics one month out from the election.
No need for SJW to do anything except present the factual circumstances. The guy is obviously an emotionally unstable and easily triggered snowflake who just conveniently provided an example of the racism he proclaimed did not exist. No need to tee off on anything with the blinding flash of the obvious.

Argentbear

Who cares? It from the organizers who are the ones that admitted they are trained Marxists.

Just because it's a source you don't like doesn't mean it isn't true , which of course it definitely is true, which you of course deny the reality and truth of it.

I can see why you are left wing.
what policy or practice makes BLM Marxist?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Argentbear

Defund the police. A Marxist rallying cry.
which is why communist countries have all done away with their police forces...wait...they haven't? They actually increase police forces size and power? Imagine that.

"it isn't about eliminating police departments or stripping agencies of all of their money. They say it is time for the country to address systemic problems in policing in America and spend more on what communities across the US need, such as housing and education. Why can't we look at how it is that we reorganise our priorities, so people don't have to be in the streets during a national pandemic?" Black Lives Matter co-founder Alicia Garza NBC's Meet the Press. June 8, 2020

"The call to defund the police aims to create more accountability for authority figures and improve relationships between the police departments and the communities they serve. We’re ready to chip away at the line items inside of a police budget that really are nonsensical. Police should not be in charge of mental health crises. They should not be in charge of dealing with homelessness. They should not be in charge of ‘supporting’ people with drug dependency and addiction. Those are three line items which we can cut out of the police budget and then put that back into health care.” Patrisse Cullors Time Magazine June 7 2020.

Abolishing capitalism. A Marxist rallying cry.
and yet BLM is a fully capitalist endeavor and it's founder owns real estate and severla bussinesses. Strange behavior for a marxist.
And another reminder.

In other words you don't have any thing to show that BLM is a Marxist organization other then your personal prejudice because it is headed by a well educated and successful black woman.