• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richard Dawkins says he is a Cultural Christian

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
..because you said so.. "the God I was trying to communicate with has lousy communication skills."

The past is the past .. some people never give up trying .. have a positive attitude.

That was said a day ago not 40 or 50 years ago when I was trying to communicate

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

What do you think of what Jesus taught his disciples to pray for? What do you believe is God's kingdom? You know that prayer so many people say I don't think they know what it means but they pray it anyway. "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Let thy kingdom come." What do you think that means about the kingdom? Did you ever think about it? "Let thy kingdom come..."
" Jesus taught his disciples to pray for " him to save his life:

Jesus Prays in Gethsemane

"36 Then Jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to his disciples, “Sit here, while I go over there and pray.” 37 And taking with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, he began to be sorrowful and troubled. 38 Then he said to them, “My soul is very sorrowful, even to death; remain here, and watch[a] with me.” 39 And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”

And G-d so willed that He accepted (Jesus)Yeshua's fervent supplicants/prayers and miraculously and saved him from the accursed death on the Cross/Pole against all odds, right, please?:

40:52
Most surely We help Our Messengers and those who believe, both in the present life and on the day when the witnesses will stand forth. www.alislam.org
Right?

But they did not listen to and obey (Jesus)Yeshua, as per the Deviant Pauline NT Bible, as did the Jews with Moses, the kept their arrogance, I understand:
5:25
"They said, ‘O Moses, we will never enter it so long as they remain in it. Therefore, go thou and thy Lord and fight, and here we sit.’ " Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search

Right?

Regards
قَالُوۡا یٰمُوۡسٰۤی اِنَّا لَنۡ نَّدۡخُلَہَاۤ اَبَدًا مَّا دَامُوۡا فِیۡہَا فَاذۡہَبۡ اَنۡتَ وَرَبُّکَ فَقَاتِلَاۤ اِنَّا ہٰہُنَا قٰعِدُوۡنَ ﴿۲۵
اِنَّا لَنَنۡصُرُ رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا فِی الۡحَیٰوۃِ الدُّنۡیَا وَیَوۡمَ یَقُوۡمُ الۡاَشۡہَادُ ﴿ۙ۵۲

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

" Jesus taught his disciples to pray for " him to save his life:

Jesus Prays in Gethsemane

"36 Then Jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to his disciples, “Sit here, while I go over there and pray.” 37 And taking with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, he began to be sorrowful and troubled. 38 Then he said to them, “My soul is very sorrowful, even to death; remain here, and watch[a] with me.” 39 And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”

And G-d so willed that He accepted (Jesus)Yeshua's fervent supplicants/prayers and miraculously and saved him from the accursed death on the Cross/Pole against all odds, right, please?:

Most surely We help Our Messengers and those who believe, both in the present life and on the day when the witnesses will stand forth. www.alislam.org
Right?

But they did not listen to and obey (Jesus)Yeshua, as per the Deviant Pauline NT Bible, as did the Jews with Moses, the kept their arrogance, I understand:
"They said, ‘O Moses, we will never enter it so long as they remain in it. Therefore, go thou and thy Lord and fight, and here we sit.’ " Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search

Right?

Regards
قَالُوۡا یٰمُوۡسٰۤی اِنَّا لَنۡ نَّدۡخُلَہَاۤ اَبَدًا مَّا دَامُوۡا فِیۡہَا فَاذۡہَبۡ اَنۡتَ وَرَبُّکَ فَقَاتِلَاۤ اِنَّا ہٰہُنَا قٰعِدُوۡنَ ﴿۲۵
اِنَّا لَنَنۡصُرُ رُسُلَنَا وَالَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا فِی الۡحَیٰوۃِ الدُّنۡیَا وَیَوۡمَ یَقُوۡمُ الۡاَشۡہَادُ ﴿ۙ۵۲
It's up to each one of us as to what we believe, right please? or wrong please? which one is it? please...By the way, which faction of Islam do you believe In, please, and why are there different factions in Islam? Muhammed didn't write anything, right please, or did he learn to read and write eventually? please...:)

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
That was said a day ago not 40 or 50 years ago when I was trying to communicate
It was a long time ago you tried to communicate with God, right? And of course you didn't ask for a boyfriend. :)