• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robert Spencer on the ignorance of the leftists regarding Islam

Shad

Veteran Member
Has nothing to do with cheap tricks..

Semite | Definition of Semite by Merriam-Webster
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Semite
Semite definition is - a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs.

Semite | Definition, Peoples, & Facts | Britannica.com
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Semite
Semite, member of a people speaking any of a group of related languages presumably derived from a common language, Semitic (see Semitic languages). The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, Hebrews, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes. Mesopotamia, the western coast of the

Try again son. Your own source.... Hilarious. Try googling better like actually googling the word in question.

anti-Semitism | History, Facts, & Examples
Antisemitism - Wikipedia
Definition of ANTI-SEMITISM

It is a cheap trick as it is borrowing a legacy that was never about Muslims as if it is. Try again.

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Our biggest problems which relate to Islam are not caused by Muslims at all. Weirdo right-wingers have just bought into really zeroing in on social minorities, rather than focusing on actual issues in society.

Such as a considerable amount of the right calling for the only Muslim senator to be deported.
Ilhan Omar is a Muslim in the House of Representatives. Who are you referring to?

Ilhan Omar should be impeached out of office after she's removed from the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. And then deported if the allegation she used a false name to gain asylum in this country is proven fact.

Shad

Veteran Member
Ilhan Omar is a Muslim in the House of Representatives. Who are you referring to?

Ilhan Omar should be impeached out of office after she's removed from the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. And then deported if the allegation she used a false name to gain asylum in this country is proven fact.

Impeached based on what? I mean violations not merely that you dislike her. After all that same rational can be used against Trump.

Shad

Veteran Member
Arabs have always been considered Semites. You just have a limited education.

Robert B. Spencer - Wikipedia

You are babbling. You are conflating a language grouping as if the target of antisemtism. I have provided multiple links about the term in question which is antisemitism not Semitic. One source is your own but I can look up the word while you cant. Try again son. Maybe try attacking a point I actually made instead of fiction in your head. Yawn.

You link says nothing about antisemitism. Try again. Maybe read it next time.

Babble about limited education when you can actually read what you link, research the correct word in question and do not look like a fool in the process. Yawn.

Thanks for the laugh.

sooda

Veteran Member
You are babbling. You are conflating a language grouping as if the target of antisemtism. I have provided multiple links about the term in question which is antisemitism not Semitic. One source is your own but I can look up the word while you cant. Try again son. Maybe try attacking a point I actually made instead of fiction in your head. Yawn.

You link says nothing about antisemitism. Try again. Maybe read it next time.

Babble about limited education when you can actually read what you link, research the correct word in question and do not look like a fool in the process. Yawn.

Thanks for the laugh.

We are defining SEMITE... and I am not a "son".. but I spent 20 years living in the Arab world.

Shad

Veteran Member
We are defining SEMITE... and I am not a "son".. but I spent 20 years living in the Arab world.

Wrong. Read post 60 and 62 then try again. I told you not to follow the fiction in your head. I am going to tell you that again. Read what I posted not what is in your head.

Your 20 years in Arab world ruined your ability to read words apparently. A N T I S E M I T I S M

Better?

Look up what a misnomer is....

Last edited:

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
Impeached based on what? I mean violations not merely that you dislike her. After all that same rational can be used against Trump.
Wait and see. :) If the investigation pans out it will happen. There are ethics also for House members. She's antisemitic, she's a radical Muslim who gave a speech at CAIR. An American entity designated a HAMAS front by the UAE.

..."CAIR USA has been repeatedly identified as a Muslim Brotherhood front organization. It was listed as a Muslim Brotherhood front organization and as a terrorism entity by the United Arab Emirates in 2014."
Muslim Brotherhood Front Organizations, U.S. and Canada

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Wait and see. :) If the investigation pans out it will happen. There are ethics also for House members. She's antisemitic, she's a radical Muslim who gave a speech at CAIR. An American entity designated a HAMAS front by the UAE.

..."CAIR USA has been repeatedly identified as a Muslim Brotherhood front organization. It was listed as a Muslim Brotherhood front organization and as a terrorism entity by the United Arab Emirates in 2014."
That's not a reputable source. If CAIR was a terrorist front, it wouldn't be allowed to operate in the US. So that's a total lie. She hasn't said anything anti-Semitic or radical, either.

Shad

Veteran Member
That's not a reputable source. If CAIR was a terrorist front, it wouldn't be allowed to operate in the US. So that's a total lie. She hasn't said anything anti-Semitic or radical, either.

Dual loyalties, hypnotizing the world. Both are antisemitic tropes that are very old.

Look up Jud Süss

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It is true that liberals need a bit more awareness of Islaam.

Here is a happy exception.

sooda

Veteran Member

MB has been outlawed in KSA since the early 1970s when Faisel was king.

SugarOcean

¡pɹᴉǝM ʎɐʇS
It is true that liberals need a bit more awareness of Islaam.

Here is a happy exception.

There are also former Muslims who speak against Islam.

If we do not learn from Europe and its example and mistakes with Islam now, America will suffer the same fate and worse later. America is the great Satan. Israel is the little Satan, according to Islam.

The Western programming , the silent Jihad, that began in earnest under Obama leads those who take the propaganda as truth into a false understanding of Islam.

That false understanding has led to certain government tax payer funded public schools to allow Muslim terrorist front group CAIR into those schools so as to indoctrinate young minds into the beliefs of the most intolerant political ideology clad as religion on earth.
While Christian speakers are forbidden in most cases due to the "separation clause". (Which doesn't apply to CAIR in those aforementioned schools. Nor to the curriculum some schools have adopted wherein they teach the five pillars of Islam).

Defenders of Islam will often say, well those radical actors in Islam that kill people aren't representative of "true Islam".
Yes, they are. When the call comes to rise in the name of Allah it is incumbent on the Muslim to do just that. "Radical Islam" "Moderate Islam", are Western media inventions. There is no such thing in Islam. Islam is always Islam.

Some may be too young to remember this man when he was a British born musician who composed Christian folk songs and other music of peace and love. Later he converted to Islam and changed his name from Cat Stevens to, Yusuf Islam.

As an American musician Cat's music was about love and peace. As Yusuf Islam the man his commitment is otherwise when it comes to his allegiance to the tenets of Islam.
Remember Salman Rushdie? Who wrote the fictional work, "The Satanic Verses"? A Fatwah, death warrant, religion of peace issues death warrants, think about that, is still in effect for as long as SR lives.
Years ago in an interview Yusuf Islam was asked about that.

Last edited: