• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Romance, the erie evidence of God.

mickiel

stop being dense.

edit: stop being intentionally dense.

You guys are killing me, just slicing me apart. I am being for real, I totally believe everything I write, good greif, why write opinions you don't believe in? Romance is like a " Radar of God", that has gotten into humanity. Of course, like everythinelse, we have ran wild and perverted with it, but at its root, its a Godly thing.

God started it within humanity with Adam and Eve, the " Conscious worlds first human Romance", he gave them Romance, Adam was crazy about Eve, thats why he ate from the tree, he was not deceived. And I think I need to touch on that.

Peace.

You guys are killing me, just slicing me apart. I am being for real, I totally believe everything I write, good greif, why write opinions you don't believe in?

opinions are not static things, mickiel.
spend some time reading, and you might find these conversations more useful.

mickiel

opinions are not static things, mickiel.
spend some time reading, and you might find these conversations more useful.

I like reading the things that I have written, I find that fascinating, what often comes out of me. I like reading myself, and it often surprises me.

And it teachs me.

Peace.

mickiel

Romance is a fingerprint of God, fact is, those who do not see God, cannot see his many fingerprints. Their minds have no magnification, thats why they claim its no proof. I am sitting here seeing it for myself, and this person next to me , cannot see it!

This is just a fact of life. Its wisdom, and wisdom is " Knowing how it is."

Let me show you something, how to see God, or evidence of God. SIMPLY use yourself! Because YOU are evidence of God. Examine your OWN Consciousness, your own mind. Even the Atheist denial of God, they got that FROM God! God gave them that strong denial, they just don't know this. God is the author of our very being, the creator of it. So our being can teach us about him and " Key us in on him."

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Atomist

I love you.
I like reading the things that I have written, I find that fascinating, what often comes out of me. I like reading myself, and it often surprises me.

And it teachs me.

Peace.
lol if you want to masturbate don't do in in public.

Atomist

I love you.
According to how many people read me, the public is interested. And this is so at every site I write.

And this is a fact of my life.

Peace.
Yeah people would be interested if you actually masturbate in public... doesn't mean you should.

mickiel

Yeah people would be interested if you actually masturbate in public... doesn't mean you should.

Well, lets not talk about people, lets talk about you. Why are you reading me? Why are you watching me?

Explain that to me.

Peace.

mickiel

Your threads are like train wrecks... it's hard to look away.

Well define them as you will, but I have your attention, for whatever reason.

And that, my friend, is a type of power.

A power that I do not abuse, and I am thankful and grateful for it. And I use it.

Peace.

mickiel

Your threads are like train wrecks... it's hard to look away.

A train wreck holds a lot of power, but be assured Atomist, I hold no intention to wreck your attention to me. I value it, and will always try to honor it with worthwhile reason which I believe in.

Remember this.

Peace.

mickiel

Romance nails the imprint of God, its a sure thing. Science cannot get a hold of it, because its " Other worldly", not in their world of understanding. And it need not be, but we know that it is.

Because God is.

Peace.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Romance nails the imprint of God, its a sure thing. Science cannot get a hold of it, because its " Other worldly", not in their world of understanding. And it need not be, but we know that it is.

Because God is.

Peace.

You convinced yourself so, well done. However, you completely ignore science.

Attraction and romance is biological.

Please stop trying to prove nothing as something. There is no god.

mickiel

You convinced yourself so, well done. However, you completely ignore science.

Attraction and romance is biological.

Please stop trying to prove nothing as something. There is no god.

There is no God in your mind, however, my mind sees much differently. In example, I understand your denial of God, as an act of God, it should be how it is. To me, that is great power, the power to delude, and make humans live in the delusion. Thats out of sight man, really great power. Just intentionally blind human counsciousness, and cripple their insight totally.

It convinces me of God.

Peace.

And it teachs me.

Peace.

but this is a discussion forum, man. this isn't your blog. if you want to participate and you want to learn and you want to expand then you need to actually start accepting that other people are posting too. you dont read what most of them write, and you hardly ever respond to what people are actually trying to get across. you utilize responses as a means to keep the conversation on yourself, and when you dont have any responses that you can do that with then you simply keep posting without prompting. if you like to read what you write, that's a good thing, having pride in something you enjoy doing is important. but there are mediums where you can write and write and write til your heart's content. this is a discussion forum where call and response is essential to any kind of valuable debate.

and, i'm sure, you dont really want to get into that.

Tiberius

Romance is like a " Radar of God", that has gotten into humanity. Of course, like everythinelse, we have ran wild and perverted with it, but at its root, its a Godly thing.

God started it within humanity with Adam and Eve, the " Conscious worlds first human Romance", he gave them Romance, Adam was crazy about Eve, thats why he ate from the tree, he was not deceived. And I think I need to touch on that.

Peace.

You really want to talk about this?

Then tell us how you know these things? Because all I've ever seen you do is say, "I have a particular opinion, and I want to go into that."

Go into how you know these things. Please explain the method by which you have verified these "facts" you are proclaiming.

Until then, all you have is "I really really think this is true!" And that isn't convincing at all.

mickiel

You really want to talk about this?

Then tell us how you know these things? Because all I've ever seen you do is say, "I have a particular opinion, and I want to go into that."

Go into how you know these things. Please explain the method by which you have verified these "facts" you are proclaiming.

Until then, all you have is "I really really think this is true!" And that isn't convincing at all.

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, I merely do here what you do, post your views.

I know what I know, because it is in my consciousness, I am aware of it. Its in my mind, and I didnot put it there. Its just there. Its the same with your mind, whats there, is simply there. I know these things because " Its me", its my mind, my conscious thought, and I trust no other than mine.

Peace.

Tiberius

Well that's fine. And I feel, deep down inside, that romance is proof there is no God.

So all you have is opinion. Why then did you start this thread? It appears that you start all these threads because you want to put forward your opinions as "evidence". But without any way to test these opinions, they are meaningless to others.

If someone has the same opinion as you, then they don't need this thread to coinvince them. If someone disagrees with you, then threads full of your opinions won't convince them at all.

In either case, posting these threads isn't accomplishing anything. Give us more than your opinions if you want an actual discussion.

Atomist

I love you.
If someone has the same opinion as you, then they don't need this thread to coinvince them. If someone disagrees with you, then threads full of your opinions won't convince them at all.
In this case yes... but if you can't back up your arguments outsides of "my opinion"... then you're right it won't be convincing.

mickiel

In this case yes... but if you can't back up your arguments outsides of "my opinion"... then you're right it won't be convincing.

Again and again, I am not trying to convince, it matters not to me who believes me, I believe me. I am already convinced. I don't need agreement, I need only my consciousness to be continually fed more.

And I like the feeding, its all consuming. Its a romance that I am enjoying.

Peace.