• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Romance, the erie evidence of God.

mickiel

Well that's fine. And I feel, deep down inside, that romance is proof there is no God.

So all you have is opinion. Why then did you start this thread? It appears that you start all these threads because you want to put forward your opinions as "evidence". But without any way to test these opinions, they are meaningless to others.

If someone has the same opinion as you, then they don't need this thread to coinvince them. If someone disagrees with you, then threads full of your opinions won't convince them at all.

In either case, posting these threads isn't accomplishing anything. Give us more than your opinions if you want an actual discussion.

I have not asked for discussion, I didnot ask to speak with you. You came to me, and want to dictate terms of discussion? If my views are meaningless, why are you reading them?

Peace.

A

angellous_evangellous

If my views are meaningless, why are you reading them?

Peace.

Accidentally clicking on a thread. May as well read something while you're here, you find nothing, and want to at least make your mark and say that you've been here.

mickiel

Romance is evidence of God, its the track of our tears. We suffer, we live, we moan and smile, all these God gave to us, emotional content didnot create itself, evolve, and somehow became human tendency. To view the universe as mechanical, is like believing a robot could assemble itself, then give itself emotions, something Data on start trek desires. Then evolve into a human emotional being, and no longer need his " Romance Chip." Science is trying desperately to prove this. That earth is a result of cosmic luck, and suddenly appeared from nowhere, assembled itself, and created an emotion chip, then created humans, then installed the chip.

Emotion, ie Romance, is not a self creation, nor could be. We can track Gods existence through our own emotions. Trace him, see him without seeing him. No, we didnot create ourselves, our Love, our Romance, it was installed within us. And its a hint into how to see the traces of God. But many do not want to admit to this.

And I want to go into why.

Peace.

Last edited:
Romance is evidence of God, its the track of our tears. We suffer, we live, we moan and smile, all these God gave to us, emotional content didnot create itself, evolve, and somehow became human tendency. To view the universe as mechanical, is like believing a robot could assemble itself, then give itself emotions, something Data on start trek desires. Then evolve into a human emotional being, and no longer need his " Romance Chip." Science is trying desperately to prove this. That earth is a result of cosmic luck, and suddenly appeared from nowhere, assembled itself, and created an emotion chip, then created humans, then installed the chip.

Emotion, ie Romance, is not a self creation, nor could be. We can track Gods existence through our own emotions. Trace him, see him without seeing him. No, we didnot create ourselves, our Love, our Romance, it was installed within us. And its a hint into how to see the traces of God. But many do not want to admit to this.

And I want to go into why.

Peace.

so why do you think this is?

mickiel

so why do you think this is?

Well not that I can figure out God, because I obviously can't, but as near as I can figure, hes doing his advanced thing. Incredible intelligence, which is far beyond computers, he has it all already figured out. But in the mean time, he is installing componats of great meaning and future ramifications, which I think will help us all in the time. The time. The future. God is seriously investing human life into suffering and confusion, so hes going to get something very great out of it, what, I don't know, but I believe we all will ultimately benefit from it. VERY unusual what he is doing.

That being said and aside, I believe God defintely exist. I can literally sense when a woman is attracted to me, that is easy to do. I don't get as much attraction as I used to get, I am getting old. But in my being, I can know that she is " Willing." Its nothing that we can see in the physical, but Romance exist in the spiritual, unseen but yet there. But we can see the signs of it, and thus know its very real.

The God experience is simular.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Well not that I can figure out God, because I obviously can't, but as near as I can figure, hes doing his advanced thing. Incredible intelligence, which is far beyond computers, he has it all already figured out. But in the mean time, he is installing componats of great meaning and future ramifications, which I think will help us all in the time. The time. The future. God is seriously investing human life into suffering and confusion, so hes going to get something very great out of it, what, I don't know, but I believe we all will ultimately benefit from it. VERY unusual what he is doing.

That being said and aside, I believe God defintely exist. I can literally sense when a woman is attracted to me, that is easy to do. I don't get as much attraction as I used to get, I am getting old. But in my being, I can know that she is " Willing." Its nothing that we can see in the physical, but Romance exist in the spiritual, unseen but yet there. But we can see the signs of it, and thus know its very real.

The God experience is simular.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

i meant why do you think some people dont want to admit that romance is a hint of god?

mickiel

i meant why do you think some people dont want to admit that romance is a hint of god?

Well they can't " See it", cannot figure it in that manner, the light of understanding is not green in their consciousness. Its a mental stop sign there. Its another reality that they are not keyed into. Conversely, theist cannot see Atheistism because they cannot see a reality without a God. Theist are not keyed into Atheism. If you cannot see the evidence, you cannot submit to the thought. But I already know the " Thought of God exist in Atheist", they just do not accept that thought, but its in their minds.

They cry for evidence, ask for proof, but cannot accept the proof presented, because they cannot see the tracks. Romance is a track of God, a fingerprint of him.

They just do not accept this because they cannot see it as a track. Any hunter knows that a track means something was there, it walked pass. The track is proof that something was there. We can see the tracks of God and then know hes there.

But if you are blind to the tracks, you willnot see him.

Peace.

mickiel

Romance can certainly be " Erie", strange and becomming or unbecomming, both even at the same time. Now, this can actually describe God himself at times. Seemingly real, seemingly not real, its a contridiction. Many believe, many do not. God could certainly do things that could change this, but he has not.

I have seen this dynamic exist in romance. One person seems hardly interested, then at times they show intrest. They confuse the romance, its just hard to tell. And God MOST certainly has done this to humanity, for sure, thats WHY Atheism exist! They can't tell, and thats BECAUSE of God, and how he acts! Atheist are not stupid, they can see that God has not revealed himself, so they go off of that.

But THATS the thing, God has not revealed himself to them! But he has revealed himself to others. I have seen this in Romance, having more than one Romantic intrest, neglecting one, intriquing the other. Its classic.

And I want to get into that.

Peace.

Tiberius

I have not asked for discussion, I didnot ask to speak with you. You came to me, and want to dictate terms of discussion? If my views are meaningless, why are you reading them?

Peace.

Look, you want to have those views, fine.

But I don't see how you can get all snitty about having someone actually come and start discussing those views when you post your views on an internet discussion board!

I mean, come on! It's a DISCUSSION BOARD! What did you think was going to happen?

mickiel

Romance can certainly be " Erie", strange and becomming or unbecomming, both even at the same time. Now, this can actually describe God himself at times. Seemingly real, seemingly not real, its a contridiction. Many believe, many do not. God could certainly do things that could change this, but he has not.

I have seen this dynamic exist in romance. One person seems hardly interested, then at times they show intrest. They confuse the romance, its just hard to tell. And God MOST certainly has done this to humanity, for sure, thats WHY Atheism exist! They can't tell, and thats BECAUSE of God, and how he acts! Atheist are not stupid, they can see that God has not revealed himself, so they go off of that.

But THATS the thing, God has not revealed himself to them! But he has revealed himself to others. I have seen this in Romance, having more than one Romantic intrest, neglecting one, intriquing the other. Its classic.

And I want to get into that.

Peace.

God is romantically involved with humanity, its just no doubt about this. When we get involved with each other, thats part of Gods power leading us to " Be fruitful and multiply."

The drive to mate is pure evidence of God.

Peace.

MW0082

Jesus 4 Profit.... =)~
God is romantically involved with humanity, its just no doubt about this. When we get involved with each other, thats part of Gods power leading us to " Be fruitful and multiply."

The drive to mate is pure evidence of God.

Peace.
I feel the same way when I see two men kiss, evidence of god right there.....