• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Same Sex Marriage

The Neo Nerd

Can i ask a question to all of you? The judeo-xtians and the pagans, atheist, occultists.

I have kissed a guy before a number of times, he was gay. There was mitigating circumstances, i didnt do it for enjoyment, i didnt enjoy it however it did lead to rather a large amount of enjoyment later on.

Does this mean i'm gay. Is this considered a sin.

Is kissing someone of the same sex considered a sin or does there actually need to be some kind of sexual contact.

Just curious to check on peoples definitions.

-Q

J Bryson

If the enjoyment later on was sexual in nature, and there was informed consent...then you're at least bisexual, and possibly gay. But try not to get too attached to labels. They tend to limit.

The Neo Nerd

If the enjoyment later on was sexual in nature, and there was informed consent...then you're at least bisexual, and possibly gay. But try not to get too attached to labels. They tend to limit.

Dont make the assumption that i had enjoyment with him.

-Q

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Can i ask a question to all of you? The judeo-xtians and the pagans, atheist, occultists.

I have kissed a guy before a number of times, he was gay. There was mitigating circumstances, i didnt do it for enjoyment, i didnt enjoy it however it did lead to rather a large amount of enjoyment later on.

Does this mean i'm gay. Is this considered a sin.

Is kissing someone of the same sex considered a sin or does there actually need to be some kind of sexual contact.

Just curious to check on peoples definitions.

-Q

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many thoughts just popped into my head. Let me guess, you kissed a dude, then the girls kissed? Then one thing leads to another...................?

Sweeet.

You're a sinful child, God will condemn you for your actions because you disagree with his book of love :)

The Neo Nerd

Well dark is closer, but how it ended is irrelevant to my questions.

Does kissing a guy make me gay and therefore hell bound.

Or does it include some kind of penetration.

Im just trying to establish a baseline for everyones concepts here.

-Q

Draka

Wonder Woman
Well dark is closer, but how it ended is irrelevant to my questions.

Does kissing a guy make me gay and therefore hell bound.

Or does it include some kind of penetration.

Im just trying to establish a baseline for everyones concepts here.

-Q

Being emotionally and physically attracted to people of the same gender as you are makes a person gay, or at least bi. Just kissing a person of the same sex, especially if there are no emotions or attraction, is just a kiss. Sometimes a kiss is just a kiss...you know? I'm not physically attracted to women. I'm not emotionally attracted to women. I'm straight. Now, I've been kind of jump/kissed and propositioned by a drunken lesbian friend of mine once who had a crush on me (embarrassed the crap out of her later when she realized what she'd done)...doesn't mean I'm gay though. Just means I'm not only attractive to the opposite sex but the same sex as well. :flirt:

The Neo Nerd

I didn't. Notice my clever use of the word "if".

C'mon, chaos magick types are usually more on the ball than this.

I could argue the semantics of this.

But you are correct, id did miss the 'IF' qualifier. And i did jump to a conclusion.

Nobody said i was a good chaote though :)

And i'm always up for learning from my mistakes.

-Q

J Bryson

I could argue the semantics of this.

But you are correct, id did miss the 'IF' qualifier. And i did jump to a conclusion.

Nobody said i was a good chaote though :)

And i'm always up for learning from my mistakes.

-Q

Well, if you were a good chaote, then you wouldn't be a very good chaote, would you?

The Neo Nerd

Score one for open mindedness.

- Yahoo!7 News

An openly gay teen has been voted prom queen at his Los Angeles high school in a campaign that began as a stunt but ended up spurring discussion on the campus about gender roles and popularity.

Sergio Garcia said he felt "invincible" when he was crowned queen of the Fairfax High School dance at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Saturday.

Days before the dance, Garcia told fellow students that he was "not your typical prom queen candidate. There's more to me than meets the eye."

He also promised that he would be wearing a suit on prom night, but "don't be fooled: Deep down, I am a queen."

See if a bunch of teenagers can do it, you 'People of the Book' can do it too.

-Q