• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

satanic music

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Can anyone suggest any satanic trance or ambient style music?

Sometimes during ritual I will use a combination of the CHANT albums 2 or 3 and excerpts from the soundtrack to Hellbound: Hellraiser II. All three are excellent for Black Magic rituals, at least in my opinion.

Cassiopia

Sugar and Spice
This maybe?
That's not what I was thinking of, but I quite like it.

Sometimes during ritual I will use a combination of the CHANT albums 2 or 3 and excerpts from the soundtrack to Hellbound: Hellraiser II. All three are excellent for Black Magic rituals, at least in my opinion.
I will try that out.
Basically I am creating a playlist to use during meditation and trancework.

jasonwill2

Sorry I didn't post this sooner, but I wanted to make sure that a specific line in here wouldn't get me in trouble.

WARNING! If you are offended by graphic language or imagery, Satanic music, or diabolical awesomeness, DO NOT VIEW!! In fact, if you are, why are you in the Satanist DIR?!

[youtube]39r9BL2tM40[/youtube]
Sicktanick - Doctrines Of The Damned - YouTube

jasonwill2

I'm getting really tired of all the cliche's in Satanic music.

Edit: I made a "Satanic" song once with a program, but it was on my xbox >.< Whenever I can, I'll get this one cord I need to record it on my computer, and then I'll upload it to here.

jasonwill2

What makes a certain type of music considered Satanic?

I would assume the theme, but my complaint in general is the abuse of cliche's. Satanism is more complex than just dark and "evil" imagery and spooky notes, melodies, ect ect.

For something, imo, to be considered Satanic it has to somehow demonstrate the idea of Satan.

I think I'll ASAP get that cable so I can record my song on my computer because it is really Satanic in a way that no one would think of... it was inspired by the altered state of consciousness I get into when in ritual chambers, with a huge build up of pianos, violins, and a guitar, with a steady drum beat that then transfers into a fast and mild adrenaline-like beat amplifying the simultaneous violins, piano, and guitar.

Eni Alihm

Let's take a look at the core beliefs and foundation of Modern Satanism (non-theistic)
The basic constructs are individualism, antinomy, carnality, and freedom of Will, so I would imagine that any music which speaks to you in these ways can be considered Satanic, any music created in these ways as well.

I have been composing musiq in this fashion for years if anyone would like to listen :cool:
http://www.tarkhem.com

Last edited:

jasonwill2

Let's take a look at the core beliefs and foundation of Modern Satanism (non-theistic)
The basic constructs are individualism, antinomy, carnality, and freedom of Will, so I would imagine that any music which speaks to you in these ways can be considered Satanic, any music created in these ways as well.

I have been composing musiq in this fashion for years if anyone would like to listen :cool:
http://www.tarkhem.com

I am a transtheistic Satanist who sees Satan as a testing god who challenges me to overcome, not this "modern" Satanism trend. I believe myself to be more true to the Jewish origins of Satan, but that isn't to say that I think that modern Satanism doesn't have any useful ideas to offer.

Eni Alihm

I am a transtheistic Satanist who sees Satan as a testing god who challenges me to overcome, not this "modern" Satanism trend. I believe myself to be more true to the Jewish origins of Satan, but that isn't to say that I think that modern Satanism doesn't have any useful ideas to offer.
How would you align that musically?