• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Satanist murders

Orias

Left Hand Path
Because then everyone will think we are all murderers.

I understand how you could come to that conclusion, and there would be some truth in that regard. But I don't think the more understanding and intelligent kind would really jump to that conclusion.

At one point in every religions existence there have been wars fought based on their survival.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I've tried telling her that what she calls "true Satanism" doesn't really exist

Nonsense. You already have seen articles of people who do the nasty stuff worshipping Satan.

Not saying that makes them more satanists than you (I am not your mother :p ) but worshipping satan certainly makes them satanists enough.

Me Myself

Back to my username

Technically speaking you are right.

As funny as it is, it is slander to say that they do not worship Satan when they say they do. youare accusing them to be lying when you don`t have any proof.

So you are right, you are slandering their not very good name :p

jasonwill2

Technically speaking you are right.

As funny as it is, it is slander to say that they do not worship Satan when they say they do. youare accusing them to be lying when you don`t have any proof.

So you are right, you are slandering their not very good name :p

The word devil is latin for slanderer.

jasonwill2

Enlightening.

So, you accept that you are slandering them by pretending they are lying when technically you cannot know that? :p

I admit it, the Russian kids had a valid point: things only improved when they started worshiping Satan. Same for me.

Hail my Dark Lord, I am a devil worshiper!

Me Myself

Back to my username
I admit it, the Russian kids had a valid point: things only improved when they started worshiping Satan. Same for me.

Hail my Dark Lord, I am a devil worshiper!

Ah, then you have now understood that they are (as far as we know) Satanists, given that they worshipp Satan and English language qualifies that as a Satanist?

jasonwill2

Ah, then you have now understood that they are (as far as we know) Satanists, given that they worshipp Satan and English language qualifies that as a Satanist?

Let's say that I don't care, I am kind of going through something of my own making me face the darkness and taboo abyss of death, murder and rape antics mindscrews right now of looking at my soul for what it is. To say they are not Satanists because of this is hypocritcal of me, but it makes others miss the point... and maybe... i dint know if they were satanists to be honest, i would have to talk to the russians.

The vampire couple wsant even near Satanist or satanic and never claimed to be, however.

Hail Satan.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Let's say that I don't care, I am kind of going through something of my own making me face the darkness and taboo abyss of death, murder and rape antics mindscrews right now of looking at my soul for what it is. To say they are not Satanists because of this is hypocritcal of me, but it makes others miss the point... and maybe... i dint know if they were satanists to be honest, i would have to talk to the russians.

You got it ;) :p :)

I agree they give bad name to satanism, but any association has this problem: being hurt by the worst of their species.

Now the reason Satanism has this problem isbecause media is more likely to show the bad in it, as it is sensationalist.

jasonwill2

You got it ;) :p :)

I agree they give bad name to satanism, but any association has this problem: being hurt by the worst of their species.

Now the reason Satanism has this problem isbecause media is more likely to show the bad in it, as it is sensationalist.

No, perhaps they had the right idea but should of explored the taboos without actually doing it, but in their minds. Inverted crosses make me lol though as that is Saint Peter's cross

Me Myself

Back to my username
I can't speak to what one "heard", but what was said was, basically, it doesn't matter what others think they are, it matters only to them what they think they are.

Your reading comprehension for that certainly flinched.

He said that only other Satanists/christians can judge, according to action, wheter someone is Satanist/christian.

That is what he literaly wrote. Do I need to put the quote back in here for any doubts?

If he didn`t meant what he wrote, then you share some kind of good telepathy with him and he expressed his point very badly.

Erebus

I can't say whether or not those people were seriously trying to perform a ritual or if the "Devil made me do it" claims are just a cover/excuse. However, I'll assume for the sake of this post that they were serious and I'm well aware I may get a lot of flak for this.
In my opinion, yes they were Satanists and I personally loathe the term "Reverse Christian". To me it smacks of trying to pin the blame on another religion, y'know exactly like Christians sometimes do to Satanists? :rolleyes: The various dark religions are not about peace and love and fluffy rabbits and they will sometimes attract mentally disturbed or simply twisted people.
They probably have little to no idea about common Satanic practices and philosophies, they probably don't belong to any Satanic organisation and they probably think of Satan in a similar manner to some fundamentalist Christians. However, Satanism is such a diverse, fragmented term there's not much of a leg to stand on in claiming they aren't Satanists if they fulfill the basic criteria. They follow Satan, simple as.

Now this doesn't mean I'm standing up for them and I'm well aware that people like this make it more difficult for other Satanists of all varieties. You know what? Good. How can we claim to be adversarial if we immediately try to throw out those who bring us a little adversity? I for one don't want Satanism to become another safe religion. It's supposed to be misunderstood, it's supposed to make people uncomfortable and we're supposed to learn how to deal with that fact.

That's my take on it, folks are free to disagree... I wouldn't have it any other way! ;)

tempter

Your reading comprehension for that certainly flinched.

He said that only other Satanists/christians can judge, according to action, wheter someone is Satanist/christian.

That is what he literaly wrote. Do I need to put the quote back in here for any doubts?

If he didn`t meant what he wrote, then you share some kind of good telepathy with him and he expressed his point very badly.

Oh sorry - when you asked "what was said" I thought you were referring to what I said, not what the OP said. :slap:

jasonwill2

I can't say whether or not those people were seriously trying to perform a ritual or if the "Devil made me do it" claims are just a cover/excuse. However, I'll assume for the sake of this post that they were serious and I'm well aware I may get a lot of flak for this.
In my opinion, yes they were Satanists and I personally loathe the term "Reverse Christian". To me it smacks of trying to pin the blame on another religion, y'know exactly like Christians sometimes do to Satanists? :rolleyes: The various dark religions are not about peace and love and fluffy rabbits and they will sometimes attract mentally disturbed or simply twisted people.
They probably have little to no idea about common Satanic practices and philosophies, they probably don't belong to any Satanic organisation and they probably think of Satan in a similar manner to some fundamentalist Christians. However, Satanism is such a diverse, fragmented term there's not much of a leg to stand on in claiming they aren't Satanists if they fulfill the basic criteria. They follow Satan, simple as.

Now this doesn't mean I'm standing up for them and I'm well aware that people like this make it more difficult for other Satanists of all varieties. You know what? Good. How can we claim to be adversarial if we immediately try to throw out those who bring us a little adversity? I for one don't want Satanism to become another safe religion. It's supposed to be misunderstood, it's supposed to make people uncomfortable and we're supposed to learn how to deal with that fact.

That's my take on it, folks are free to disagree... I wouldn't have it any other way! ;)

Be that as it may, Satan is an accuser, and they have met their judgement by this tester, Satan, but in the form of other Satans, literal human judges of mundane courts, the jury.

The Accuser, Prosecutor, and Judge handed out his verdict in a sense by allowing them to be caught, and these young humans have been made to answer for their crimes before their own species. IMO, responsibility is a Satanic virtue, and one that these kids are forced upon for their actions.

So I would think, given my own beliefs, that if they did it for Satan, then Satan allowed them to be caught because he was displeased with them killing innocent people. ;)

They should of just experimented with destruction rituals instead of literally and physically killing people. As for tasting human flesh to break inhibitions, surely there were more law-abiding ways of doing that, that would of reduced the risk to their freedom, and what Satanist doesn't desire freedom from emotional or mental slavery? Why should physical slavery, jail, not be avoided too?