• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saving Yourself for Marriage?

Shermana

Heretic
The ugly ones have all the sexual experience right? How do you think they got so ugly?:sarcastic

Not necessarily. The ugly ones just have more experience with more partners. The prettier ones can be just as experienced if not more so, but with more exclusive practicioners.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I have another guess.

Maybe the virgin ones are from another species of which we knnow nothing yet, beyond the fact that they are prettier and has less sexual partners.

Because sex.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Not necessarily. The ugly ones just have more experience with more partners. The prettier ones can be just as experienced if not more so, but with more exclusive practicioners.

I'm still not convinced you actually believe this. Part of me has to hold on to the doubt so my head doesn't explode lol

Me Myself

Back to my username
Maybe multiple sex partners dont make a woman uglier, but changing their minds about their favorite color too many times in their lifes does.

This guess is as good as any other, because sex.

Shermana

Heretic
Maybe multiple sex partners dont make a woman uglier, but changing their minds about their favorite color too many times in their lifes does.

This guess is as good as any other, because sex.

Let me know when there's a study with a direct corrolation between fickle changes in personal color preference and physical attractiveness. And let me know when there's a study linking long term platonic friends to looking alike while you're at it.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Let me know when there's a study with a direct corrolation between fickle changes in personal color preference and physical attractiveness. And let me know when there's a study linking long term platonic friends to looking alike while you're at it.

Let me know when there is a study that says sex makes you ugly :shrug:

I am saying such silly guess is as baseless as yours.

Shermana

Heretic
Let me know when there is a study that says sex makes you ugly :shrug:

I am saying such silly guess is as baseless as yours.

I didn't say there was a study that says this. I was quite clear about that when I said "I'm not sure how exactly this correlates with my hypothesis".

But basically you have three options, as I demonstrated. And your suggestion is that the study suggests ugly women have more sex to deal with personal self esteem issues. Show me a study that confirms that.

Shermana

Heretic
All I know is Im not "ugly" and I had /have sexual experience O.K???

And no I'm not sending you a picture .Its scary enough at this point.

Sigh. Never said you were, and never asked.

Will the rash of total Straw men and misconstruings please cease? It is indeed scary the rabidness many are displaying here, it's obviously clouding their ability to even read what I say correctly.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Sigh. Never said you were, and never asked.

Will the rash of total Straw men and misconstruings please cease? It is indeed scary the rabidness many are displaying here, it's obviously clouding their ability to even read what I say correctly.

right so you are perfectly clear but about 12 other intelligent people for days cant figure out what you are saying ? Or are "getting you wrong"? ..UMMM..you're into science check that out.