• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

epronovost

Has science answers to the absolute beginning? Can they be 100% certain they got it right? No

So it is neither possible or impossible to prove or disprove ToE.

The theory of evolution has nothing to do with either apparition of life on Earth and even less with the origin of the universe. It would be nice if you would know a little bit about what you are talking about.

MrIntelligentDesign

The theory of evolution is falsifiable.

It could have been demonstrated that difference in fitness doesn't confer individual different reproduction rates; it could have been demonstrated that specific traits cannot be passed down from one generation to the next; it could have been demonstrated that those traits, when accumulated with time and isolation could not lead to speciation. Each of the mechanism of evolution was demonstrable and falsifiable. All of those things were observed though. It could have also been falsified by the discovery of a complex animal of plant without any evolutionary cousins either alive or in the fossil record, but such a thing has yet to be found.
Well, ToE or Bio Evol had been around for 163 years, thus, to falsify ToE is very confusing. But I know how to do it since once you have the basis of reality, then, all you have to do is compare any theory to reality, and wullah, you can do it. It would be reality vs evolution.

Altfish

Veteran Member
"Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and Introducing ToE's Replacement" will be the probable title of my science article to be submitted in science journal early next month.

Hi! On 2017, one of the members here had posted about me, Edgar Alberto Postrado, that I claimed that I discovered the differences between intelligence and non-intelligence and had shared the link when I was invited by Steve Mcrae in his YT channel to discuss my discoveries. I had been sharing these wonderful discoveries in either YouTube or Forums or books. Science is for everyone!

It is so amazing that in our generation, a person like me could discover the real topic of intelligence and the implications to our science and to the world.

In addition with my science articles in Zenodo, I will be submitting a science article falsifying ToE. It is very easy to do it. But I need your help:

Do you know who are those scientists that had attempted to falsify ToE? I need some info or input from you guys/gals who love science too! Just put your answer below. Thank you!
Wow!
Look forward to you winning the Nobel Prize for Science - however I must admit I am sceptical, would like to see a precis of your paper

epronovost

Well, ToE or Bio Evol had been around for 163 years, thus, to falsify ToE is very confusing. But I know how to do it since once you have the basis of reality, then, all you have to do is compare any theory to reality, and wullah, you can do it. It would be reality vs evolution.

Indeed that's basically how falsification works and not the theory of evolution as you we now know it hasn't been around for a 163 years. The theory of evolution by natural selection of Charles Darwin has been modified on numerous occasions. What we now have is called the modern synthesis theory of evolution which does support and carries over man elements of Charles Darwin's theory, most notably the concept of modification and natural selection.

MrIntelligentDesign

Indeed that's basically how falsification works and not the theory of evolution as you we now know it hasn't been around for a 163 years. The theory of evolution by natural selection of Charles Darwin has been modified on numerous occasions. What we now have is called the modern synthesis theory of evolution which does support and carries over man elements of Charles Darwin's theory, most notably the concept of modification and natural selection.
That is why ToE is very confusing since ToE supporters are not good in streamlining their theory.

exchemist

Veteran Member
That is why ToE is very confusing since ToE supporters are not good in streamlining their theory.
By "ToE supporters", you mean all scientists, barring a handful of eccentrics.

You can't "streamline" a theory just to make it intelligible to dumb people. It can't be done with quantum theory or general relativity, so why should you expect it for evolution? Nature is complicated.

MrIntelligentDesign

Wow!
Look forward to you winning the Nobel Prize for Science - however I must admit I am skeptical, would like to see a precis of your paper
I hope that scientists will be very fair to fight science vs science, intellect vs intellect, model vs model... if they will do it, I'm 300% confident that I can beat them all, and give credit to where credit is due.

MrIntelligentDesign

It's not really all that complex. Most high school students in western countries have a good basis on its processes. It's actually rather intuitive since it can be observed and experimented with so easily.
If they understood ToE, then, they could themselves falsify ToE. Since they had no clue on how to falsify ToE, then, ToE is confusing to them, and probably to all of you here.

MrIntelligentDesign

By "ToE supporters", you mean all scientists, barring a handful of eccentrics.

You can't "streamline" a theory just to make it intelligible to dumb people. It can't be done with quantum theory or general relativity, so why should you expect it for evolution? Nature is complicated.
You can if you know the theory. That is the reason why we have ABSTRACT or NEWS (five Whys and How)

exchemist

Veteran Member
You can if you know the theory. That is the reason why we have ABSTRACT or NEWS (five Whys and How)
Well, duurrh, obviously if you know the theory you are not dumb, right? :confused:

The basic principle of Darwinian evolution is simple enough to grasp but, since his time we have discovered further processes by which change occurs over time, which make it more complicated to describe.