• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

epronovost

If they understood ToE, then, they could themselves falsify ToE. Since they had no clue on how to falsify ToE, then, ToE is confusing to them, and probably to all of you here.

I don't know where you got this idea that the theory of evolution is difficult to falsify or impossible to falsify, but it's actually very easy to do. Anybody who ever bred pets or plants can easily do it. In fact, in science class, you can experiment on it with a petri dish, used surfaces or saliva and some antibiotics.

MrIntelligentDesign

Well, duurrh, obviously if you know the theory you are not dumb, right? :confused:

The basic principle of Darwinian evolution is simple enough to grasp but, since his time we have discovered further processes by which change occurs over time, which make it more complicated to describe.
What?? If more complicated to describe, then, ToE is wrong. Reality is simple if you knew it well.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
In addition with my science articles in Zenodo, I will be submitting a science article falsifying ToE. It is very easy to do it. But I need your help:

Bear in mind Zenodo is just a general use repository, and not a science journal in and of itself.

I'd be impressed if it was published in Nature or Scientific American.

Ill just put the kettle on.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I hope that scientists will be very fair to fight science vs science, intellect vs intellect, model vs model... if they will do it, I'm 300% confident that I can beat them all, and give credit to where credit is due.
Oh, gosh, I'm agog with excitement, and can hardly wait! (Though, I admit, I've been there before, and every single time wound up disappointed.)

MrIntelligentDesign

I believe that might have been an approximation of the French "voila!"
Thank you. I think yes, since I always heard that word from Scotty Kilmer, you know, the car repair Guy., and me, the Discoverer and Intelligent Guy....lol and Bill Nye is science guy and Ken Ham?? The CEO guy... that is how I write science articles, with fun and substance...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
What?? If more complicated to describe, then, ToE is wrong. Reality is simple if you knew it well.
Ever study statistics? Calculus? Ever try to avoid using circular definitions when trying to define something?
Some things are just complicated and complicated to describe. Like the universe itself. Life. The human experience.

MrIntelligentDesign

Bear in mind Zenodo is just a general use repository, and not a science journal in and of itself.

I'd be impressed if it was published in Nature or Scientific American.

Ill just put the kettle on.
But, let us be fair to all claimants and write science articles FREELY even in Zenodo and fight intellectually, science vs science, model vs model... and see who is the best... If they will fight squarely, I think will surely win..

Shadow Wolf

Thank you. I think yes, since I always heard that word from Scotty Kilmer, you know, the car repair Guy., and me, the Discoverer and Intelligent Guy....lol and Bill Nye is science guy and Ken Ham?? The CEO guy... that is how I write science articles, with fun and substance...
That's not how academic writing is done. They are expected to be evidence based, objective, and to be written in a manner that conveys you understand the process. Using "period" as you did in something you call a science article just demonstrates your lack of training in the area.

MrIntelligentDesign

Ever study statistics? Calculus? Ever try to avoid using circular definitions when trying to define something?
Some things are just complicated and complicated to describe. Like the universe itself. Life. The human experience.
Of course I knew that there things that are complicated, but in science, the work and responsibility and job of scientists is to straighten them out. That is why they are being paid and receive grants/money, to do it...

Shadow Wolf

But, let us be fair to all claimants and write science articles FREELY even in Zenodo and fight intellectually, science vs science, model vs model... and see who is the best... If they will fight squarely, I think will surely win..
Bill Nye was a debate opponent of Ken Ham. One of ID's major names against someone who has a bachelor's in engineering who hosted a kids science show and isn't even a scientist. That alone should speak volumes when an ID titan debated against someone who's credentials aren't even impressive in the relevant fields.
In other words, Ken Ham isn't a worthy or fitting debate opponent for those who actually do have solid credentials in the fields.

Shadow Wolf

Of course I knew that there things that are complicated, but in science, the work and responsibility and job of scientists is to straighten them out. That is why they are being paid and receive grants/money, to do it...
They're work isn't to straighten things out. The universe is under no obligation to make sense to us. A scientist just figures out how things work.

Audie

Veteran Member
The theory of evolution has nothing to do with either apparition of life on Earth and even less with the origin of the universe. It would be nice if you would know a little bit about what you are talking about.
Prob with spouting nonsense -
Iit suggests rightly or wrongly that everything
else they say is nonsense too

MrIntelligentDesign

That's not how academic writing is done. They are expected to be evidence based, objective, and to be written in a manner that conveys you understand the process. Using "period" as you did in something you call a science article just demonstrates your lack of training in the area.
That is how confident I am, I am a discoverer, not an ordinary scientist who supports another's theory or explanation. SEE the differences! If they dis-agree, my articles are there to rebut, tell them to fight squarely intellect vs intellect and show me that I am wrong. Oh, I love to be falsified and rebutted, if anyone could do it. START HERE: define intelligence scientifically. Go, and ask all of them to do it, before I submit my article to science journal. Go, and let us enjoy science and see who is real educated well... I CHALLENGE YOU, in the name of science, go and do it...and let us see... YOU SEE how I use my real name and picture, and see how serious I am...