• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It does. Scientists receive tax payers money, and others from grants... or defund them (not the police!)
If everything is so simple then why are Newtonian Physics and Einstein Relativity fundamentally incompatible with each other? How did tardigrades come to be able to survive such extreme conditions? How were we able to see light emitting from the backside of a black hole? I've been needing someone who understands this one better than I do to explain it to me.

Shadow Wolf

That is how confident I am, I am discoverer, not an ordinary scientist who supports another's theory or explanation. SEE the differences! If they dis-agree, my articles are there to rebut, tell them to fight squarely intellect vs intellect and show me that I am wrong. Oh, I love to be falsified and rebutted, if anyone could do it. START HERE: define intelligence scientifically. Go, and ask all of them to do it, before I submit my article to science journal. Go, and let enjoy science and see who is real educated well... I CHALLENGE YOU, in the name of science, go and do it...and let us see...
Easy:
You begin with a conclusion and work backwards to make everything fit this conclusion.

MrIntelligentDesign

If everything is so simple then why are Newtonian Physics and Einstein Relativity fundamentally incompatible with each other? How did tardigrades come to be able to survive such extreme conditions? How were we able to see light emitting from the backside of a black hole? I've been needing someone who understands this one better than I do to explain it to me.
I did explain these in many YT channel, especially in The Non-Sequitor Show with Landon Kurt Knoll, a scientist there! It is so easy! Next time, I will open new thread for these and learn from me, after I submitted my article...you will enjoy science real!!! I love to help...

danieldemol

Premium Member
That is how confident I am, I am a discoverer, not an ordinary scientist who supports another's theory or explanation. SEE the differences! If they dis-agree, my articles are there to rebut, tell them to fight squarely intellect vs intellect and show me that I am wrong. Oh, I love to be falsified and rebutted, if anyone could do it. START HERE: define intelligence scientifically. Go, and ask all of them to do it, before I submit my article to science journal. Go, and let us enjoy science and see who is real educated well... I CHALLENGE YOU, in the name of science, go and do it...and let us see... YOU SEE how I use my real name and picture, and see how serious I am...
One can use their real name and picture, and be serious and full of confidence and still be wrong.

So let's dismiss with all the irrelevant stuff ay?

In my opinion.

epronovost

I love the childlike innocence of ID preachers. They are the very posterchild of the most naïve brand of scientism.

Shadow Wolf

I did explain these in many YT channel, especially in The Non-Sequitor Show with Landon Kurt Knoll, a scientist there! It is so easy! Next time, I will open new thread for these and learn from me, after I submitted my article...you will enjoy science real!!! I love to help...
I do enjoy real science. I detest rubbish.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
That is how confident I am, I am a discoverer, not an ordinary scientist who supports another's theory or explanation. SEE the differences! If they dis-agree, my articles are there to rebut, tell them to fight squarely intellect vs intellect and show me that I am wrong. Oh, I love to be falsified and rebutted, if anyone could do it. START HERE: define intelligence scientifically. Go, and ask all of them to do it, before I submit my article to science journal. Go, and let us enjoy science and see who is real educated well... I CHALLENGE YOU, in the name of science, go and do it...and let us see... YOU SEE how I use my real name and picture, and see how serious I am...
I should point out that the really well-educated person would have said it -- grammatically -- that way.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Thank you. Bad grammars could be fixed but bad science like ToE is hard to be fixed!
Well, there was one more bit of bad grammar in your reply, but hey, I'm waiting breathlessly for you to "fix" the "bad science" of evolution. I confess, however, that I have very little hope that you'll do anything of the kind.

Oh, and if you'd ever like to hear about why Paley's "watch" proof of the need for a designer, I'll be happy to provide it. I can give you 10 solid arguments why it's complete rubbish as a rational argument.

MrIntelligentDesign

Well, there was one more bit of bad grammar in your reply, but hey, I'm waiting breathlessly for you to "fix" the "bad science" of evolution. I confess, however, that I have very little hope that you'll do anything of the kind.

Oh, and if you'd ever like to hear about why Paley's "watch" proof of the need for a designer, I'll be happy to provide it. I can give you 10 solid arguments why it's complete rubbish as a rational argument.
I knew that argument and I think it has no power to explain reality. I discovered intelligence. That is enough to topple ToE.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I knew that argument and I think it has no power to explain reality. I discovered intelligence. That is enough to topple ToE.
We'll see. First, we'll see if you've "discovered intelligence," (though I think other writers throughout human history have noticed it before you), then we'll see if you have any -- and then (can't wait!) we'll see if you can actually use it to topple Darwin.

(Just so you know, if you did topple Darwin, you would be the first, and probable winner of the Nobel and any number of other prizes. You'd be very rich, and wouldn't that be lovely?)

Out of curiosity, will you also tell us why you are so much more intelligent than anyone who has ever come before you? Just lucky genes (oh, whoops, that's evolution!) or something else?

MrIntelligentDesign

We'll see. First, we'll see if you've "discovered intelligence," (though I think other writers throughout human history have noticed it before you), then we'll see if you have any -- and then (can't wait!) we'll see if you can actually use it to topple Darwin.

(Just so you know, if you did topple Darwin, you would be the first, and probable winner of the Nobel and any number of other prizes. You'd be very rich, and wouldn't that be lovely?)

Out of curiosity, will you also tell us why you are so much more intelligent than anyone who has ever come before you? Just lucky genes (oh, whoops, that's evolution!) or something else?
Before I deal with Evolution, I dealt first the topic of intelligence. I nailed it, which means I also nailed the topic of non-intelligence, IMPLICATIONS: all dictionaries are wrong and IQ is wrong and Psychology must change. Then, if you apply that to Biology, Biology must change. Then, apply that to Astronomy or Cosmology, then, they must change... BY JUST discovering intelligence

The New Intelligent Design and Its Powerful Correct Scientific Explanations.

Shadow Wolf

IMPLICATIONS: all dictionaries are wrong and IQ is wrong and Psychology must change. Then, if you apply that to Biology, Biology must change. Then, apply that to Astronomy or Cosmology, then, they must change
How many of these fields have you actually studied?
I nailed it, which means I also nailed the topic of non-intelligence,
Then where is the recognition? Surely if you "nailed it" then your evidence and proofs would be monumental and history making.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Basic human advice. Does your thinking own why any type of one formed body self owned exists?

If you are actually intelligent yourself the answer is no.

As intelligence is self owned as the human.

Basic advice. Remove a human out of the picture means no thinking also.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Serious? **Staff edit**
- You claim to be educated but your command of the English (and French) language betray you.
- You make bold claims about discoveries but you don't present them.
- You make challenges to draw people in to waste their time.

What about a little substance? Don't just claim to be "a discoverer" but lay out what you discovered. And to keep us educated people interested, try to use correct grammar and terminology.

Last edited by a moderator: