• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
That is an interesting thought and not one I had considered before. I wonder where that places tool use by other apes and that of elephants or even the mound building of termites?

Termites expressing hubris?

The idea may even have some relation to the Commandments. Especially the first one.

Termites are a good example. Are they considered intelligent because their designs are amazing.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
You've had that answered at least a dozen times in just this thread. What's your point? Do you expect a new species every generation?
How about any generation, lol. Not enough time to observe? Lol

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
How about any generation, lol. Not enough time to observe? Lol

It's been observed in the fossil record as has been pointed out to you numerous times. If you don't believe it that's fine but why keep repeating the same thing over and over. Do you have a point or just trolling?

YoursTrue

It's been observed in the fossil record as has been pointed out to you numerous times. If you don't believe it that's fine but why keep repeating the same thing over and over. Do you have a point or just trolling?
It is my perception after reading the accounts of retrieving fossils as well as surmises regarding their place in life's unfolding that (1) nothing is truly proved and (2) I have come to the belief that life simply did not, could not come about by chemical reaction, which now that I think about, was not "naturally selected." That btw, includes eucaryotes. Or the very sheer fact that no observation has been made that gorillas and snakes are evolving. Once again, viruses remain viruses. Gorillas remain gorillas. Etc. You want to say it's not true? (go ahead...)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It is my perception after reading the accounts of retrieving fossils as well as surmises regarding their place in life's unfolding that (1) nothing is truly proved and (2) I have come to the belief that life simply did not, could not come about by chemical reaction, which now that I think about, was not "naturally selected." That btw, includes eucaryotes. Or the very sheer fact that no observation has been made that gorillas and snakes are evolving. Once again, viruses remain viruses. Gorillas remain gorillas. Etc. You want to say it's not true? (go ahead...)

You are free to ignore the evidence, conflate evolution and abiogenesis, or endlessly repeat the same dribble.

YoursTrue

You've had that answered at least a dozen times in just this thread. What's your point? Do you expect a new species every generation?
I don't expect chimpanzees to evolve to something other than chimpanzees ever. Language situation to the contrary, put more specifically, chimpanzees will always remain chimpanzees. Now unless you have information showing something more about chimpanzees, I'll leave the remainder up to you. (Your side...:) )

YoursTrue

You are free to ignore the evidence, conflate evolution and abiogenesis, or endlessly repeat the same dribble.
So you know for sure do you that gorillas are evolving to another type of ape, do you? After these many conversations with supporters of the ToE, what you have done is actually show that it simply is not true. As purported. I was an honor student. I believed at the time that what I was told (taught) about evolution was true. I no longer do. Thanks for conversation.

YoursTrue

It is surmised that life was somehow infused in simple forms and possibly by a cataclysmic event. I have decided it's a bunch of nonsense. Although scientific theory. As I read things like the following: Science | AAAS

Astrophile

Why? Chimpanzees are not evolving?

Do you accept that there was a geological epoch called the Miocene that began about 23 million years ago and ended about 5.3 million years ago, and that many species of apes lived during the Miocene epoch? Do you also accept that there were no chimpanzees during the Miocene epoch (no fossil chimpanzees have been found in Miocene rocks)? Do you also accept that modern chimpanzees are descended from ancestors that lived during the Miocene epoch? If so, what do you think these ancestors were?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
So you know for sure do you that gorillas are evolving to another type of ape, do you? After these many conversations with supporters of the ToE, what you have done is actually show that it simply is not true. As purported. I was an honor student. I believed at the time that what I was told (taught) about evolution was true. I no longer do. Thanks for conversation.

I don't know what gorillas will evolve in to, most likely they will go extinct because of poaching and habitat destruction. Nobody can know what path evolution will take in the future but when fossils are discovered we can look back and observe what has happened.

Like I said feel free to believe whatever you want but hopefully you can at least stop repeating the same thing over and over.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
O earth is wanted by scientists to be theoried as an age in space. The body mass versus sun in space star owner.

Space nothing coldest to O space holding God earth mass. O earth body mass currently the radiating body of which he theories. Not space actually.

So you see the theist theorising everywhere in His ologies. All about time on earth not even time. As time is equated by living humans self present only.

State. Conscious. Life lived living.

Time present. Relevant time present living conscious identification is biology.

One body whole celled human first removed daily living daily. Lots of whole biological humans die daily.

Thesis living human biology correct.

No scientific argument anywhere.

But the theist won't stop. The human only sciences inventor. Present exactly where he always was. Present human.

He says microbes biology only. Bacterias biology only. Not any machine conditions whatsoever.

Theist says I began by theory microbiology. My total ended presence human life body microbes bacterias is decomposed removal of whole human form.

Biology thesis beginning to its complete end.

Small bodies.

Not particles. Not dust particles. Small machines particles life bodies. And resource. Not biology.

No comparison. But he does.

So father told me. He is only still alive today as his first machine life living by elecTricity machine only made the UFO remain in heavens to be voided.

His new machine is direct. One machine has electricity life as it is only ever a direct machine thesis.

Channelled elecTricity from machines creation to new machine. His want.

Thesis however is about cold as collected by cold gas lots of particles in a mass he wants to own first. O the UFO in heavens.

To arrive at ground is a hot burning UFO mass metal that cut stone lines.

He knows. His machine mind said one machine his first power plant saved his life from the new collider that tried to overtake the nuclear reaction.

Gaining electricity by metals. Every position designed machine machines reacting.

Direct thesis is always in science direct paths of reference.

As yet he still ignores our holy father.

Father said if he wants instant small biology beginnings is to be splattered everywhere by metal machine blow up.

In his thesis. As direct advice he ignores when you need to be told direct advice by endangering biology.

How you get just what you want human inventor.

YoursTrue

Do you accept that there was a geological epoch called the Miocene that began about 23 million years ago and ended about 5.3 million years ago, and that many species of apes lived during the Miocene epoch? Do you also accept that there were no chimpanzees during the Miocene epoch (no fossil chimpanzees have been found in Miocene rocks)? Do you also accept that modern chimpanzees are descended from ancestors that lived during the Miocene epoch? If so, what do you think these ancestors were?
I'd have to look it up. I'll do some research and get back to you.

YoursTrue

I don't know what gorillas will evolve in to, most likely they will go extinct because of poaching and habitat destruction. Nobody can know what path evolution will take in the future but when fossils are discovered we can look back and observe what has happened.

Like I said feel free to believe whatever you want but hopefully you can at least stop repeating the same thing over and over.
You don't know what gorillas will evolve into. ! And you think they likely will go extinct because of poaching. But if they were to continue, you think they would evolve into something more than their present type form?? Sorry I know it's not nice to laugh sometimes but I am laughing a bit. My brain has evolved to laugh at what sometimes appears to me as stupid, silly, or ridiculous.

YoursTrue

I'd have to look it up. I'll do some research and get back to you.
@Astrophile I'm doing a little research on this and I'll get back to you. But anyway to sum up what I've read so far, with the time element and seas changing, floods, you think what, that chimpanzees evolved from?? Maybe I did not get that far in my reading what evolution believing scientists put together. This is not to say that I don't believe the earth is millions or billions of years old. I am speaking solely of the conjectures scientists put forth about emergence by natural selection of plants and animals.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
You don't know what gorillas will evolve into. ! And you think they likely will go extinct because of poaching. But if they were to continue, you think they would evolve into something more than their present type form??

I can't predict the future but all the evidence shows that evolution is a continuing process. I have no reason to doubt that if they survive they will undergo evolutionary change.

Sorry I know it's not nice to laugh sometimes but I am laughing a bit.

No worries, I too appreciate a chuckle.

My brain has evolved to laugh at what sometimes appears to me as stupid, silly, or ridiculous.

Apparently it hasn't evolved enough to stop repeating the same thing over and over.

YoursTrue

Yeah ok no evidence that chimpanzees or gorillas or humans are currently evolving. But then, humans just haven't been around that long noticing these things I suppose some would say. :) I'm going back in time...

YoursTrue

I can't predict the future but all the evidence shows that evolution is a continuing process. I have no reason to doubt that if they survive they will undergo evolutionary change.

No worries, I too appreciate a chuckle.

Apparently it hasn't evolved enough to stop repeating the same thing over and over.
Lol good one and as I continue examining that little detail of composition by natural selection, the picture gets clearer and clearer. (Also life somehow infused, induced, implanted by chemical reaction maybe of the natural selection kind, I turn further and further away from the ToE as law or solid foundation. But thanks again, your responses appreciated.) By the way I don't know all the answers. I am, however, appreciative of what I have learned.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Lol good one and as I continue examining that little detail of composition by natural selection, the picture gets clearer and clearer. (Also life somehow infused, induced, implanted by chemical reaction maybe of the natural selection kind, I turn further and further away from the ToE as law or solid foundation. But thanks again, your responses appreciated.) By the way I don't know all the answers. I am, however, appreciative of what I have learned.

No one knows all the answers, I probably know less than most but I do know that abiogenesis is not evolution. Maybe that should be the first thing you learn, it may help with future discussions.