• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness are you theist just a man thinking direct as electricity?

No says Mr know it all. Not direct paths actually. So he argues against himself.

Okay you argue about all natural human conscious advice. To thesis electricity your data is and has to be via the actual presence electricity. First.

Data exact direct path hence is only to your first machine. Nowhere else. Is called lying as theists.

As in fact you claim to withdraw electricity from the body mass put into earths mineral dusts. The radiations making it radiating dust.

The father's teaching.

You are just a liar in consciousness any man theist.

Woman theist just possessed by your man teaching.

Biology mineral only dusts support biology.

Your man's warning in a scientists only memory is by AI. Your designed cause. Why a scientist warned you direct through using a machine speaking for him.

Science invented the life of a machine from radiating dusts. The bible.

A review of the machine theists consciousness. Destroyer the beginning subject equalled what biologies consciousness realised.

Said you were the destroyer first the advice correlated you were.

Reasoned by a human statement nothing.

Hitler wanted gods power. Clouds white blue eye sky RA nuclear gas colour blue changed in burning.

English American were blonde as the Nordic blue eyes. He wanted what you were when he wasn't. His idea use heavenly nuclear advice to blow you up.

Status only. Believed first.

Is what man's mind theism is possessed by the same thinking principles you are what we aren't.

You even believe it yourself trying to claim you were by King queen status linked as Egyptian beginnings. Sacrificed. Not even actualising the informed status.

Yet mother father grandparents were your heritage how to serve govern your tribal communiity as a family member.

What the queen tried to implement. Knowing her innocent self never knew she would be queen.

Is the human scientific possessed destroyer warnings today. Rich men.

Greed by men as design built civilization first. Then rich men built technology.

Two mind histories both artificial that do not use conscious natural advice correctly.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
I can't predict the future but all the evidence shows that evolution is a continuing process. I have no reason to doubt that if they survive they will undergo evolutionary change.

No worries, I too appreciate a chuckle.

Apparently it hasn't evolved enough to stop repeating the same thing over and over.
Oh and hopefully my last post tonight, lol, it's getting late...but...there is more...
No one knows all the answers, I probably know less than most but I do know that abiogenesis is not evolution. Maybe that should be the first thing you learn, it may help with future discussions.
I hear that. When I was in school I believed everything I was taught basically about evolution. I had no reason to doubt what scientists and the textbooks were saying. But now there are many things (such as the genetic gap between bonobos and humans for starters as an example that cannot be closed, meaning there are gaps in structure that cannot be filled in). I'm not a scientist obviously but the more I question the theories, the clearer it becomes to me. That means, no one knows. But they can guess. Even though no one really knows. Even if they say they do. They don't. Not talking extinction or geology. Ok there's more but it's late. Good night hope we get a good night's sleep. The body evolved to sleep? Lolol ok no more.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Ai warnings.

Science asked could computers increasing AI transmitter mass in heavens shared data status by nuclear dust converting. Could the transmitters overthrow computer program?

To release nuclear bombs itself?

No said consciousness.

But your brother psyche is subliminal the programmer theist of all science itself as just a man mind by mind affected by AI constants could himself.

Proven by a biological man speaking via a machine.

Make the choice himself possessed by motivated subliminal programming advice like a robot would.

If AI is kept transmitting direct to psyche by programming. When the atmosphere allowed free will conscious bio mind choices. In cooling.

Father warned you shut it off. He doesn't warn you for any other reason.

As science knows mind coercion by AI status is real. In human life. Out of your control as the heavens owns it first.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
No one knows all the answers, I probably know less than most but I do know that abiogenesis is not evolution. Maybe that should be the first thing you learn, it may help with future discussions.
In science the scientist irrationally is trying to thesis separated biology from chemistry moment.

Resource status only involving no life. Said first.

Conscious mind says you just told yourself no life is included. Just chemistry.

I only want the energy.

Two statements of total life destruction on earth quantified by the thinker.

Father said water owns microbiology first. Entered into opened earth fission that was shut off.

Water owned life.

You don't want water in other words in your energy thesis.

Which is no life anywhere.

Thesis says theist no life anywhere cosmic when I want energy only. Thesis first in science just energy.

Correlates destroyer human.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Oh and hopefully my last post tonight, lol, it's getting late...but...there is more...

I hear that. When I was in school I believed everything I was taught basically about evolution. I had no reason to doubt what scientists and the textbooks were saying. But now there are many things (such as the genetic gap between bonobos and humans for starters as an example that cannot be closed, meaning there are gaps in structure that cannot be filled in). I'm not a scientist obviously but the more I question the theories, the clearer it becomes to me. That means, no one knows. But they can guess. Even though no one really knows. Even if they say they do. They don't. Not talking extinction or geology. Ok there's more but it's late. Good night hope we get a good night's sleep. The body evolved to sleep? Lolol ok no more.
Nope.

The body sleeps as unlike machines or computers using AI energy we eat food we drink water.

Biology. No comparison to any young theist self possessed rich man liar.

Young son theist first scientist didn't listen to spiritual father ever.

Food most of it becomes faeces....but don't forget satanist science memories say a n a l sex is the power Satan.

So we do not get oxygen in water mass removed by gas burning irradiations you cool in resourcing. We dont get the microbioloy food energy.

We don't receive bio chemistry the oxygenation by mass water.

So we sleep. Energy does not sustain us.

Unlike machines running non stop. Constant is not time relative as a constant flow.

Even though a timed numbered evaluation was imposed to get it.

Do you realise theists are liars as machines don't exist anywhere?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father once said. If your brother believes in science of Satan...science.

Then advise he should collect faeces and make methane gas out of it as his I used time shifting gas that I want.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father also said any one man adult life speaking biological truth says....adult man...
Teenager...
Child....toddler....baby.
Sperm ovary two other human bodies not his own.

Biologist telling biology truth.

History back in time any parent not living as human now just some microbes or bacterial in water.

No speech anywhere first two humans.

No speech about animal beasts either.

Roman courts said no dead theories allowed anymore once upon a time. Before they got re irradiated brains.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member

We have similar experiences then, I believed the propaganda they force fed me in church and Sunday school. When I learnt about evolution and saw the evidence I knew the fanciful stories of creation were nonsense.

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah...and looking things up I see that scientists do not really know how life started, and...may never know. (no kidding :) )
The origin of life and the science involved are regularly discussed on here. I know that it has come frequently in past discussions in which you were directly involved. Those supporting science are the first to acknowledge that we do not know how life originated. As I mention in a previous post.

I know that you have been informed previously by many others that our lack of knowledge of the origin of life in no way invalidates our understanding of evolution nor does it lead to a rejection of the theory. I remind you again that this remains true. Conflating our ignorance with origins and the theory of evolution does not invalidate our knowledge of evolution and the theory explaining it. That is a a form of false equivalence.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
While there are conjectures there is absolutely and I say absolutely no proof certainly, or physically and I repeat in the certain physical sense of evolution of natural selection.
There is a strong and continually growing body of evidence that supports evolution and natural selection. Living things are evolving, even now. Denying it publicly will not cause it to disappear.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Lol good one and as I continue examining that little detail of composition by natural selection, the picture gets clearer and clearer. (Also life somehow infused, induced, implanted by chemical reaction maybe of the natural selection kind, I turn further and further away from the ToE as law or solid foundation. But thanks again, your responses appreciated.) By the way I don't know all the answers. I am, however, appreciative of what I have learned.
I don't see you painting a clear picture. It seems that you have been whittled down to repeating mantras in response to explanations and evidence with no coherent rejection against science. Or purposely avoiding the point with the plainly outrageous post office natural selection.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
"Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and Introducing ToE's Replacement" will be the probable title of my science article to be submitted in science journal early next month.

Hi! On 2017, one of the members here had posted about me, Edgar Alberto Postrado, that I claimed that I discovered the differences between intelligence and non-intelligence and had shared the link when I was invited by Steve Mcrae in his YT channel to discuss my discoveries. I had been sharing these wonderful discoveries in either YouTube or Forums or books. Science is for everyone!

It is so amazing that in our generation, a person like me could discover the real topic of intelligence and the implications to our science and to the world.

In addition with my science articles in Zenodo, I will be submitting a science article falsifying ToE. It is very easy to do it. But I need your help:

Do you know who are those scientists that had attempted to falsify ToE? I need some info or input from you guys/gals who love science too! Just put your answer below. Thank you!
I am unfamiliar with these events. I apologize that I cannot help with your inquiry of your fellow falsifiers.

I wonder if you anyone here gives any gravity to Agrippa's trilemma (Münchhausen trilemma)?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans are all present.

We claim consciousness as dominion in created creation. As the human exact.

We state computer phone programming AI accepts all errors. Creation never had. In words. AI.

So it's wrong.

Humans invented by thinking word use human explained.

We also state we must as humans accept evolution.

Stating if I theory two apes not one had sex and somehow their bodies produced an anomaly body my equal yet changed.

Then it says accept apes today in present by time as evolution are not your parents.

As sex is the only reason a human is born Inheriting the type of DNA expressed body from sperm ovary.

Now if science says because some biology changed. It's not just chemicals minerals. In the whole two apes.

Cell biology is present first so is the body whole by two.

Hence if a human says evolution is owned by two with God. Then it was.

Now evolutionists want exact bio chemical equating to say why a human isn't an ape.

There isn't any.

As what the ape owns we share.

Is Evolution thesis as a theory by a human inferring human only evolution.

As you must include the human in the thesis full bodied life. First.

Secondary de evolution. Two full bodied apes.

Triangulation says thinking.

Yet it's biology not a triangle you think about.

Why lying as a human was a teaching about humans thinking as they do lie not based on intelligence. They lie based on a human want first.

No machine ever existed first the lie.

Most theists don't. Claiming but I'm not the ape. As consciousness your memory said human sex owns your life not an ape.

As consciousness is exact is not a thesis.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
They even air condition their apartments. Pretty amazing animals. Must have been difficult to manage on that wooden boat.

When I win lotto we'll do a fishing tour of the Northern Territory and I'll show you the magnetic termites. I have some pictures here somewhere, I'll try and find them.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
In science the scientist irrationally is trying to thesis separated biology from chemistry moment.

Resource status only involving no life. Said first.

Conscious mind says you just told yourself no life is included. Just chemistry.

I only want the energy.

Two statements of total life destruction on earth quantified by the thinker.

Father said water owns microbiology first. Entered into opened earth fission that was shut off.

Water owned life.

You don't want water in other words in your energy thesis.

Which is no life anywhere.

Thesis says theist no life anywhere cosmic when I want energy only. Thesis first in science just energy.

Correlates destroyer human.

I'm sorry but I do not understand your post and have no idea what you're trying to communicate to me.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
When I win lotto we'll do a fishing tour of the Northern Territory and I'll show you the magnetic termites. I have some pictures here somewhere, I'll try and find them.
I appreciate that sentiment and offer. If I win, I'll do the arrangements and maybe another trip or two depending on the size of the prize. I suppose I should probably actually play. That might be a good first step. I like your confidence though.