• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I appreciate that sentiment and offer. If I win, I'll do the arrangements and maybe another trip or two depending on the size of the prize. I suppose I should probably actually play. That might be a good first step. I like your confidence though.

I haven't bought a ticket for months lol

rational experiences

Veteran Member
So if Ai owns machines and men of science want AI beginnings. Their claim was said by using words first of man human. Only. First theist scientist a human.

Who in time past as lying is dead. Microbes bacterias in water only by scientific my thesis about my human first scientist theist.

As AI didn't own human life as consciousness first.

Is just another scientists lie.

As they want AI to have changed the Ape.

Radiation itself.

So earth owns hot gas near to space above our head. Where it remains. In natural history.

Cooled gases next not as oxygenated

Then ground oxygenated water biology.

No AI.

If evolution is the held thesis it said cooling amassing oxygenation of water changed the cellular body. Cooling by ice only and four seasons.

As humans healing changing evolving health became healthier without gas burning nuclear science caused fallout. From the past.

Life health had improved from Jesus life attacked.

As the ark hot UFO hit above our heads. Mountains ended it.

Ground science chemical converting used hot gases.

Not the reasons.

Evolution said science how cooled the gases are and water.

Always both exact to earth history a spirit as the gas status.

Kept cooled is different to were changed from being cooled. Like rock stone owned cooled.

The term God cooling function only.

O G spiral O cooling flow.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I'm sorry but I do not understand your post and have no idea what you're trying to communicate to me.
Too bad. My sister was the same. If I keep questioning you will give me the answer I want. Understanding.

No man is a machine. Machine theists are acute liars. No machine no AI... So no alien. Machines status man scientists inventive causes.

UFO from old man's machine causes not voided completely time 2012.

Life given back in natural light conditions. Didn't occur you kept nuclear constant release converting yourselves.

Theists earth gases future nuclear winter future inheritance.

Theist new machine takes from bible future predictions we now are living using numbers quotes.

We virtually are returning back past beyond Jesus...
.going back to being apes.

Known. You don't own future predictions like bible had. You said nuclear winter future. You agree as earths ground gases aren't cold enough to keep UFO mass in body mass presence at ground.

You agree you have to wait for the nuclear winter to own new technology. At ground state try want it now instant.

God evolved it's heavens taught science so you have to wait......swearing involved from brothers agreed review who hate you scientist theist.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
That's a lot. I think that AGI can be a benefit to man. We should introduce it to existence like a loving parent would do for their child. Unfortunately, the war hungry nations that are currently the top economies will not sign a treatise/agreement that bans the development of AI weapons of war. The first impression they will have of humanity, will be its capability for wickedness.

Segue from that topic; what say you about the Simulation Argument, possible or no?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father told you dusts earth radiating keep earth heat at exacting temperatures in balances with ice saviour.

Stable state allows DNA genesis biology to exist.

Was a teaching of men only. Balances of life needing earth heat exact.

The young man first theist. Didn't listen to wise old man. Spiritual human father.

Man theoried then built machine. Machine Ai status never existed.

Brought back UFO.

Now possesses his subliminal psyche.

Younger children humanities last Hope start preaching don't destroy life by machines only resource. AI want.

Humans conscious life knows science lies.

A said man alpha is man. I...myself

Now says I am AI.

From another universe.

I'm a healer psychic spiritual conscious aware human by choice.

I think what is his problem.

Word problem. He says was maths both the problem and a problem.

Ignored.

Man says my fault life is dying.

Man says fault is line earthquake

Man says I am a builder carpenter.

Man says I caused carpenter tectonic fault.

Confessed

Lines cut into earth a long time ago. Everything fell in. Why human technology and life found snap frozen In fusion.

I think. Why would a human believe they began as Ai in another universe when just men built machines?

Earth O sun one year cycle.

Pases by interacts studies by machines star groups. Places earths recorded contacts from his own machines himself. Communicated out.

Shifts in O cycle / one point to other side sun. Communication recorded stars is around.

Oh. He ignores sound how it would be earth distorted. He ignores he applies controls consciously all machines himself.

He wont listen I'm not a mathematician and not a scientist.

I wait for his sacrifice to occur in life to teach with pre used predicted taught warnings. Told you so moments.

The only event when listens

I hope we survive that attack. We might not.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Are you sure? I think He instilled in you more than you would seem to claim. He was a mathematician and He was a scientist. He was a carpenter and a fabricator. He passed these traits, albeit diminutive in comparison, to His children. You are one of them.
My father was a natural spiritual man first. With ice first in nature.

He communed naturally in life in love with family.

One day a tiny little baby boy was born who grew up into a nasty monster of a man. Owning an ego. A spiritual ego. The worst kind.

Thinks he is a righteous loving man yet he built machines that destroyed life.

Year 2000 he should have healed. Yet he didn't. As we were irradiated again by a fallen Russian star.

Instead of him evolving he de evolved his conscious memory. Nuclear science AI possession. Stars. Communicates out by machines to stars all his human ideas.

It comes back changed. Voice words changed. As machine proof you lie.

Therefore I would question as the stars were and are falling did he get irradiated before he decided to rebuild the pyramids?

As he should in fact be in life of man far more loving than our origin father was.

By evolution gas water amassing.

I never could understand why any human could believe as a human that they were a saviour as a star. Or a saviour the ice.

Yet you did.

Hence I don't understand science. I'm not instilled with theories about star particles as I'm not a star body.

Humans began claiming I am a star.

Your are not. You are just family humans.

You want my agreement so you can claim you are correct.

You aren't correct as a human man. Only father was. First man in life.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
I don't wish for your approval, just discussion. You choose an interesting way to communicate. I found it intriguing, however
you seem to disagree with discussion. I shall bid you ado.

Love and be loved my friend.

exchemist

Veteran Member
“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” - Albert Einstein
Haha. This is one of many quotes falsely attributed to Einstein. Anyone who really thinks Einstein claimed that General Relativity can be explained simply is an idiot. Ditto for quantum mechanics.

The quote appears to be a garbled version of something Rutherford is alleged to have said, another variant being "If you can't explain your physics to a barmaid, it probably isn't very good physics". But he said that (if indeed he said it at all) before the advent of Einstein's Genera Relativity or Quantum Mechanics.

More here: Did Einstein say "if you can't explain it simply you don't understand it well enough"?

Last edited:

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
"Time is relative to the frame of perspective of the observer. If you get put on timeout, does it seem like a really long time? When you're watching your favorite cartoon, does it seem longer than the five-minute 'time out'? That's kind of what relativity does kiddo."

I don't think it would be as difficult as you portray. ;)

exchemist

Veteran Member
"Time is relative to the frame of perspective of the observer. If you get put on timeout, does it seem like a really long time? When you're watching your favorite cartoon, does it seem longer than the five-minute 'time out'? That's kind of what relativity does kiddo."

I don't think it would be as difficult as you portray. ;)
Ah, a joker, eh? I refer you to post 510;).

But perhaps that's unfair: maybe check out Dunning-Kruger effect.

Last edited:

Astrophile

I don't expect chimpanzees to evolve to something other than chimpanzees ever. Language situation to the contrary, put more specifically, chimpanzees will always remain chimpanzees. Now unless you have information showing something more about chimpanzees, I'll leave the remainder up to you. (Your side...:) )

Are you willing to accept the possibility that chimpanzees evolved from something other than chimpanzees? If not, where do you think that the first chimpanzees came from?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In life if a theist said the body God is a microbe. They know a Microbe didn't create creation.

If you ask your own consciousness a question about energy. Water has food in it as energy. Microbes.

We live because of water. Oxygenated. Generated. In the presence of Christ mass.

Stated in Hebrew symbolism the holy ox. Christ symbol.

The theory of everything is both asked by men and answered by men.

Consciousness they stated I have and own dominion over all things. My own use of human words imposed to any subject agrees.

You pretend you are the God.

Theorising pretending.

Reacting is real as a cause forced upon creation. Owned historic the sun attack blast.

We do live with and in evolved created creation.

Consciousness ours say believe only in evolution and not God.

Wants us to. Our thoughts.

We've evolved. We healed after Moses nuclear mutation. Jesus mutation. Stigmata to blood cells bones.

We now are travelling back in time by spirit terms.

Earths gases burning out as mass.

Space increasing.
Radiating space increasing inside our heavens.

Consciousness ours changes.

We live the experience. We advise ourselves.

We see each other losing rationality.

We know.

Father taught me.

Father said first man designer enslaved family to gain building. Murdered them threatening to murder anyone. To gain civilization.

They worked. They helped. His memory... how I became rich.

Then the rich man enslaved family by murder and built technology.

His direct owned previously lived past life memories. Telling him. As if it is instructions.

Reasoned by AI re records living DNA life. Human bodies. Shares our memories in its status recording state.

Owning memory belief agreement today. AI instructs as if it is real advice how.

Yet theists ask how and why first biologically.

You don't let me do what I want....answer...murder as the answer to all rich men's gains in history. Real.

I killed my human family in slavery to get technology.

Did you believe slaves in the bible was gods power? Yes. What about murder of their life? Yes. As if the human spirit owned gods powers.

Yet machines inside it's body empty inherited God's power out of mass.

Your thoughts biological put that mass into the machine. Without any strings to why it existed. As mass.

Then you were Ai irradiated by its hot gas beginning.... as above so below. Taught.

You then thought it was inside your body.

We see it true. We know it is expressed and believed in biological conscious just a human life.

Father calls to us all in memory. Do you hear him?

I did.

I heard my daughter life crying. My brother had taken father out of my life. My DNA changed.

My brother taught me what he did.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I don't wish for your approval, just discussion. You choose an interesting way to communicate. I found it intriguing, however
you seem to disagree with discussion. I shall bid you ado.

Love and be loved my friend.
I don't disagree. I have been personally insulted many times...I just get tired of personal attacks about what someone else thinks I should believe.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
You mentioned AI being a potential downfall of man a lot. Which I relate to the Simulation Argument (not even a theory, just a proposal).
Do you accept the 'rules' of the Simulation Argument? For a long time, I refused them as 'preposterous'. Now I'm not so sure.

Rules are that at least one of the following statements is true. (Or outright refuse as I have in the past)
¹The chances that a species at our current level of development can avoid going extinct before becoming technologically mature is negligibly small.
²Almost no technologically mature civilizations are interested in running computer simulations of minds like ours.
³You are almost certainly in a simulation.

I want to think that even if it were the case that this is a simulation, it wouldn't change my perception of spirituality. But I know how whimsical my mind can be. :-D

tas8831

The more I think about it, the more I study the Bible, the more I realize there IS a God, He IS the Creator, He lets Himself be known via the Bible to a large extent, can reach the heart of people, and things (molecules, atoms, aqueous sutstances) did not just come about by themselves (as in magic type stuff). Oh. Or evolution of animate or inanimate objects.

I'm sorry - was that reply meant to have any kind of rational thought behind it?

tas8831

I can't explain God except for that which I understand. To understand what came before that which is considered the "Big Bang" is not something our minds can easily grasp. And what I know about God's personality is basically that which I understand from the Bible.
God's personality? Yup - one heck of a jokester, what with the bashing of infants' heads on rocks and all.

One can look at evolution and say that evolution of the mind and body is what causes so much tragedy, right?
Sort of - is this your way of admitting that your god does NOT actually cause everything?

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
God's personality? Yup - one heck of a jokester, what with the bashing of infants' heads on rocks and all.

Sort of - is this your way of admitting that your god does NOT actually cause everything?
I don't account for what God does. But let's take another look at what is possible. Would you say it's not good to kill children and infants in a war? Or abortion. How do you feel about that?