• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

rational experiences

Veteran Member
We did? Right -- they "evolved" compassion, etc, you say. I've seen reports conjecturing this, although -- now let's see -- .So here's my question -- do you eat chicken?
Further, and so would you say the many who are at risk now with the situations that exist -- (war, other things) -- are among a great number that have not "evolved" these things? Yes, so why complain -- against evolution, the "natural selection" kind?
I eat chicken but I wouldn't murder a chicken.

As it is murdered I would be remiss of not eating it. Yet a huge amount of murdered life gets chucked out.

Natives gave thanks to the spirit of the animals life taken. You hardly give thanks for anything anymore.

Father said to me spiritually one of the worst family moments was when we began to eat the flesh of our spirit.

Take that advice into bushes wood burning that isn't coal carbon where invented not created electricity comes from won't you.

It electricity was in creation you wouldn't be using metallic rubber coated insulators. It would be free.

And we'd all be super fried when gases in the first position is only the heavens.

Lightning only hurts you if you happen to be where it hits.

I wonder why bush was a president?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men of science.

I think the alien is from God.

What you didn't invent it? As invention using invented bodies.

No it came out of earths mass dust particles as I am converting earths dust particles myself.

So it is already partially converting particles. As above ground they radiate. Now ground it releases.

Oh so you learnt how to finish off open radiating?

Yes.

So God causes the UFO release so god was balancing between earth and heavens balances?

As you were told don't name give names to holy dust. Or holy heavens or holy water or holy gas spirits?

Yes. My own teaching.

So your brother said it's conjured don't touch it or thesis about it. It's evil not God as God is fused first position one?

Yep that's what he said.

Interfere with it earth loses its body heat you get nuclear winter as ice becomes colder.

You mean you knew were told by spiritual man father's consciousness but you never listen?

Yep sure is the theist scientist.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
You are the one who said mans inhumanity to man is natural selection. Have you now change your mind?

I have no idea what your question is. Is it I can't complain about evolution because I think it's correct? Which is just ridiculous, I didn't organise or implement it, I simply agree it is correct based on the available evidence. That's like saying a can't whinge about getting a scam call on my phone because I chose it.
hmmm If I said man's inhumanity to man is natural selection I was being sarcastic. I think. (Yes, I checked my post and see I was, in fact, being sarcastic. Unless, of course, you think it's just the way things are -- i.e., part of evolution of the "natural" kind, biologically speaking of course. So maybe - with all the in's and out's of the evolutionary process, things will get ?? better?? worse?? given the murders, bombings, selfishness, cruelty and more of 'mankind.' Oh, let me not leave out lying stealing, fraud, greediness, what else...

Last edited:

YoursTrue

I eat chicken but I wouldn't murder a chicken.

As it is murdered I would be remiss of not eating it. Yet a huge amount of murdered life gets chucked out.

Natives gave thanks to the spirit of the animals life taken. You hardly give thanks for anything anymore.

Father said to me spiritually one of the worst family moments was when we began to eat the flesh of our spirit.

Take that advice into bushes wood burning that isn't coal carbon where invented not created electricity comes from won't you.

It electricity was in creation you wouldn't be using metallic rubber coated insulators. It would be free.

And we'd all be super fried when gases in the first position is only the heavens.

Lightning only hurts you if you happen to be where it hits.

I wonder why bush was a president?
When I asked about chicken, it's because they are generally not humanely treated. Same with cows. If you ever went near a commercial chicken farm the stink is so great that it's hard to deal with. Also they are cooped up and miserably treated, hardly able to move and have no "natural" life. Same with cattle. Sometimes a person falls in the pool of blood from the slaughterhouse and drowns. And I eat chicken. But since so many complain about terrible things let them stop eating animals that are miserably treated. Maybe this post will make me think twice about eating chicken.

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
hmmm If I said man's inhumanity to man is natural selection I was being sarcastic. I think. (Yes, I checked my post and see I was, in fact, being sarcastic. Unless, of course, you think it's just the way things are -- i.e., part of evolution of the "natural" kind, biologically speaking of course. So maybe - with all the in's and out's of the evolutionary process, things will get ?? better?? worse?? given the murders, bombings, selfishness, cruelty and more of 'mankind.' Oh, let me not leave out lying stealing, fraud, greediness, what else...

Once again I can't predict the future but according to crime statistics things are better where I live than they were 20 years ago but I'm sure there are outside influences that affect the statistics.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When I asked about chicken, it's because they are generally not humanely treated. Same with cows. If you ever went near a commercial chicken farm the stink is so great that it's hard to deal with. Also they are cooped up and miserably treated, hardly able to move and have no "natural" life. Same with cattle. Sometimes a person falls in the pool of blood from the slaughterhouse and drowns. And I eat chicken. But since so many complain about terrible things let them stop eating animals that are miserably treated. Maybe this post will make me think twice about eating chicken.
As the rich men own structure of organisation then fix the problems you cause yourselves.

After all the king is the overlords owned status inherited. The warnings rich greedy men from father.

YoursTrue

Once again I can't predict the future but according to crime statistics things are better where I live than they were 20 years ago but I'm sure there are outside influences that affect the statistics.
Whether or not they're "better" than 20 years ago really doesn't quite cut the cake. Murder is murder and death is death and even an "evolved" person (yes sarcasm) should be able to discern what cruelty is. Granted some court systems deem that some people are so insane it seems they don't understand cruelty yet perform it. But then in some cases that's what insanity is claimed to be. Brought about by evolution, you think? Brain malfunction, if you believe in that? Because the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking mutations might have power per the ToE. And I have't looked at statistics lately, but I do know that millions upon millions were killed in the past 100 years or so. Killed by -- war -- starvation -- incompetence -- man's inhumanity to man. Not natural death.
A biblical concept ("man's inhumanity to man") but true nonetheless.

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Whether or not they're "better" than 20 years ago really doesn't quite cut the cake. Murder is murder and death is death and even an "evolved" person (yes sarcasm) should be able to discern what cruelty is. Granted some court systems deem that some people are so insane it seems they don't understand cruelty yet perform it. But then in some cases that's what insanity is claimed to be. Brought about by evolution, you think? Brain malfunction, if you believe in that? Because the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking mutations might have power per the ToE. And I have't looked at statistics lately, but I do know that millions upon millions were killed in the past 100 years or so. Killed by -- war -- starvation -- incompetence -- man's inhumanity to man. Not natural death.

I really have no idea what you're on about, maybe if you dropped the sarcasm it might help. If you keep saying one thing and mean another I have no hope of understanding. As well as not being able to tell the future I can't read minds.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I haven't looked at statistics lately, but I do know that millions upon millions were killed in the past 100 years or so. Killed by -- war -- starvation -- incompetence -- man's inhumanity to man. Not natural death.
Please do, because I think many more people have died due to God-sent diseases and disasters.

Mark Charles Compton

Pineal Peruser
I don't account for what God does. But let's take another look at what is possible. Would you say it's not good to kill children and infants in a war? Or abortion. How do you feel about that?
Children in warfare is an absolute atrocity.

Abortion, I have a very strict opinion on: If both the mother and the child will expire if the child is not aborted, that is a perfectly understandable use of the procedure. In the US we need our social security program to include specific benefits to women carrying children that were the result of violence. We need to revamp and secure our adoption system. We need to dismantle and restart our foster care system.

How to accomplish these, that's a whole other ball of wax. But that's what I think about abortion. Death is death. Killing is killing. An infant in her womb can kill itself and its mother. Tragedy abounds! The take from it, is not that God is spiteful or even has a personality at all, but that life is precious, and if you live to perceive the tragedy then that means you yet live! And live is what you should do with the life you yet have!

gnostic

The Lost One

None of what you wrote have anything to do with the theory of Evolution.

You are still making absurd claims, without ever understanding the theory that you are against.

Wars are not natural, and one person murdering another, or someone killed through accident, none of these have anytime to do with Evolution. There are no fitness involved (hence, not Natural Selection),

Evolution is purely biology, where species need to physically adapt when the natural environments change. And Evolution is on the scale of population, not of individuals.

When biologists talked of extinction, Evolution referred to those species (as in populations of species) than don’t adapt well in changed natural environment, then they won’t reproduce “fit” species, like not producing sustainable populations, which in turn decrease their chances for survival, therefore they will eventually go extinct.

Again, biologists are not talking about wars, genocide, murders, accidental death, etc.

Humans killing one another, isn’t what Evolution referring to, especially since humans are of the same species.

Try studying actual biology textbook for once in your life, try to understand the process, ask questions if you don’t understand some areas...

...and please, please, please, STOP MAKING UP SCENARIOS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EVOLUTION.

You bringing up wars and murders only demonstrate how very little you understand Evolution.

gnostic

The Lost One
This thread is still a thing? Did Mr.ID ever actually present any facts?
No, he haven’t.

He has brought up no facts that could debunk Evolution.

Nor, have he brought up any facts as to how he could verify Intelligent Design as a probable & scientific concept.

If anything, it would seem that he has skipped town...at least in this thread.

Astrophile

I thank you for your question. Here's my answer: if I thought or knew that chimpanzees evolved from a form not chimpanzee, I'd say so.

Thank-you for your answer. Here is another question. Do you think that fossils of extinct animals (e.g. trilobites, ammonites, placoderms, synapsids, Archaeopteryx) are the remains of animals that lived hundreds of millions of years ago, or are they the remains of animals that were drowned in the Flood? If they were drowned in the Flood, why didn't Noah preserve these species by taking some of them on the Ark?

YoursTrue

Please do, because I think many more people have died due to God-sent diseases and disasters.
You've checked the statistics? If a person believes in evolution and not a creator, then of course, evolution is what moves ever onward to the culmination. Which is death. No way out.

YoursTrue

Thank-you for your answer. Here is another question. Do you think that fossils of extinct animals (e.g. trilobites, ammonites, placoderms, synapsids, Archaeopteryx) are the remains of animals that lived hundreds of millions of years ago, or are they the remains of animals that were drowned in the Flood? If they were drowned in the Flood, why didn't Noah preserve these species by taking some of them on the Ark?
There were animals that died before the Flood. I can't answer right now about the how species developed after (or really before) the flood.

YoursTrue

Children in warfare is an absolute atrocity.

Abortion, I have a very strict opinion on: If both the mother and the child will expire if the child is not aborted, that is a perfectly understandable use of the procedure. In the US we need our social security program to include specific benefits to women carrying children that were the result of violence. We need to revamp and secure our adoption system. We need to dismantle and restart our foster care system.

How to accomplish these, that's a whole other ball of wax. But that's what I think about abortion. Death is death. Killing is killing. An infant in her womb can kill itself and its mother. Tragedy abounds! The take from it, is not that God is spiteful or even has a personality at all, but that life is precious, and if you live to perceive the tragedy then that means you yet live! And live is what you should do with the life you yet have!
Now I believe that life is a gift. But it is precarious. And since I have faith in God, the generator of life, I hope and believe He will set all matters straight.

YoursTrue

I really have no idea what you're on about, maybe if you dropped the sarcasm it might help. If you keep saying one thing and mean another I have no hope of understanding. As well as not being able to tell the future I can't read minds.
I will rephrase the post I made earlier.
Whether local statistics of crime are better than they were 20 years ago isn't the issue. Because one death or crime is not good. Murder is murder and death is death and a reasonable person should be able to discern what cruelty is. Summing this up, if evolution has as its natural outcome death, one cannot blame God for anything. Because he doesn't believe God exists in relation to the creative process.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I will rephrase the post I made earlier.
Whether local statistics of crime are better than they were 20 years ago isn't the issue. Because one death or crime is not good. Murder is murder and death is death and a reasonable person should be able to discern what cruelty is. Summing this up, if evolution has as its natural outcome death, one cannot blame God for anything. Because he doesn't believe God exists in relation to the creative process.

Death is the natural outcome no mater what you believe. All living things will eventually die. What's your point?

I don't blame any God for anything. That would be as silly as blaming purple people eaters for the weather.