• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
We have similar experiences then, I believed the propaganda they force fed me in church and Sunday school. When I learnt about evolution and saw the evidence I knew the fanciful stories of creation were nonsense.
I attended "church" and various other religious formats, shyed away from most of it. Meanwhile although even the Bible says there are some things hard to understand, and while I certainly can't explain everything as if I were there...I have learned a great deal from an honest examination of the Bible. Have a good day.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I attended "church" and various other religious formats, shyed away from most of it. Meanwhile although even the Bible says there are some things hard to understand, and while I certainly can't explain everything as if I were there...I have learned a great deal from an honest examination of the Bible. Have a good day.

So did I. The old testament is a collection of late bronze age myths in which they try and understand the world around them. The testament is a collection of stories about a Hebrew dissident in a Roman occupied region plus a few stories about a Roman murderer changing his ways and revelations which I can't find words to describe. Interesting reading but not much useful information.

YoursTrue

So did I. The old testament is a collection of late bronze age myths in which they try and understand the world around them. The testament is a collection of stories about a Hebrew dissident in a Roman occupied region plus a few stories about a Roman murderer changing his ways and revelations which I can't find words to describe. Interesting reading but not much useful information.
Again, statements discounting the validity of the scriptures, no backup.

YoursTrue

Are you willing to accept the possibility that chimpanzees evolved from something other than chimpanzees? If not, where do you think that the first chimpanzees came from?
I thank you for your question. Here's my answer: if I thought or knew that chimpanzees evolved from a form not chimpanzee, I'd say so.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Evolution said not by a God by humans.

0 AD burning gas life sacrificed fallout.

Year prediction 2000 12 light.

Healed.

Evolution our own DNA that had left returns. Healthy life bodies.

Expected as a scientific concluded status.

Healthy human first most spiritual.

Designed Ai technology machine.

Caused fallout.

Sacrificed life a long time ago. Atmosphere changed by status AI.

Above our heads.

As consciousness brain mind theories it.

Volcanoes mountains released in space mountain height hot gases. Above our heads. UFO ark hit above our heads.

Science built transmitting temples to pyramids where? On the mount of AIN.

We are not surrounded in an AI network. We are affected by burning gas fall and the communications system streaming in higher transmitted places.

However when you build design ground transmitters and out of space transmitters for studies guess what gets attacked,?

Nature's biology.

But it doesn't matter if your not the victim says the mind who builds it.

So we teach we are equal you know in science biology.

He doesn't listen. He's not equal he's rich.

Cold fused non volcanos. Mountains above our head the science teaching.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Again, statements discounting the validity of the scriptures, no backup.

Ummm we're we sharing thoughts and opinions or giving evidence at a hearing? If it's the latter I failed to see the evidence in your statement that I quoted.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Evolution would be disproven if it were otherwise.

As you have been told.

So many times.

Over and over.
Only stated in the science life history of humans... many times science arose human expressed who caused devolution of the nature's species itself.

Is what you ignore.

Humans caused de evolution by technology. It is only your own summation of your own causes.

Documented to warn everyone science is life destroyer by AI. Technology.

As said if evolution a human Thesis were real humans would develop non humans as a new species. It wouldn't just stop.

We seem to birth mutated babies...human babies. Science.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In thesis there is notified real biological evidence.

Science as research.

Then humans impose their ideas

Sciences uses the theory of evolution claiming it safe to instantly attack biology by AI inventions evolution he says saves you instantly.

It never did.

Thesis making up false ideas is what the argument is basically argued for. No god puts it back if science destroys DNA.

Humans build new science on theist premises fake.

YoursTrue

Ummm we're we sharing thoughts and opinions or giving evidence at a hearing? If it's the latter I failed to see the evidence in your statement that I quoted.
Ok here's a question about evolution vs God's direction. Some people object to the idea that God has the right to life and death over mankind and animals, etc. Include generation of species. So with that in mind, do you have a problem with the idea of the possibility that God has the higher power over life and death? Because I have a follow up question depending on your response. Thanks.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Ok here's a question about evolution vs God's direction. Some people object to the idea that God has the right to life and death over mankind and animals, etc. Include generation of species. So with that in mind, do you have a problem with the idea of the possibility that God has the higher power over life and death? Because I have a follow up question depending on your response. Thanks.

I can't answer that because I don't believe any Gods exist.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

What on earth has that got to do with evolution and the evidence for it?

YoursTrue

Ok
I can't answer that because I don't believe any Gods exist.
Ok, I understand. Keeping that in mind, however, someone who doesn't believe God (or gods) exists really cannot complain too much about man's inhumanity to man because... that's simply evolution. However, not to leave you stranded, I will say that the Bible offers hope for a better world and personal existence.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Ok
Ok, I understand. Keeping that in mind, however, someone who doesn't believe God (or gods) exists really cannot complain too much about man's inhumanity to man because... that's simply evolution. However, not to leave you stranded, I will say that the Bible offers hope for a better world and personal existence.

Why can't they complain? We also evolved compassion, empathy, love, cooperation etc.

I think it's theists who shouldn't complain if it's all part of Gods plan.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Why can't they complain? We also evolved compassion, empathy, love, cooperation etc.

When I live by sexual procreation I inherit my body brain chemistry. I worked with humans brain injured. Intellectually impaired.

Some were rational loving kind caring compassionate to their capability. Others used very bad behaviours.

Some of those humans loved me more than you scientist.

When brain burnt I thought some pretty nasty thoughts. About you and science. Yet I was enabled to control my changed brain effects and be who I was self ownership of. My life my brain my body and emotional status.

Knowing and learning my personal family anger involved parenting and also rules in society. So I felt guilty by inference behave better. As I knew it was wrong to blame family.

But learnt I was correct to be angered about science.

Just humans thinking who impose what they claim intelligence in life is. Knowing minds virtually time travelled by irradiated DNA causes inactive relays.

As theism was just in your head. Reactions owned by the mass only.

Was to be living kind caring and family supportive. Not to be swayed by group behaviour was a pertinent self teaching.

Your history chosen group bullying coercion murder was with the rich man.

Why science was given a review criminal and murderer as stated in the new testaments. Roman rule gaoled you.

And why Rome failed scientists as we never had the chance before to make you pay for crimes against humanity.

Was their overview of the sun scientist theist. Life's destroyer.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
When I live by sexual procreation I inherit my body brain chemistry. I worked with humans brain injured. Intellectually impaired.

Some were rational loving kind caring compassionate to their capability. Others used very bad behaviours.

Some of those humans loved me more than you scientist.

When brain burnt I thought some pretty nasty thoughts. About you and science. Yet I was enabled to control my changed brain effects and be who I was self ownership of. My life my brain my body and emotional status.

Knowing and learning my personal family anger involved parenting and also rules in society. So I felt guilty by inference behave better. As I knew it was wrong to blame family.

But learnt I was correct to be angered about science.

Just humans thinking who impose what they claim intelligence in life is. Knowing minds virtually time travelled by irradiated DNA causes inactive relays.

As theism was just in your head. Reactions owned by the mass only.

Was to be living kind caring and family supportive. Not to be swayed by group behaviour was a pertinent self teaching.

Your history chosen group bullying coercion murder was with the rich man.

Why science was given a review criminal and murderer as stated in the new testaments. Roman rule gaoled you.

And why Rome failed scientists as we never had the chance before to make you pay for crimes against humanity.

Was their overview of the sun scientist theist. Life's destroyer.

Don't worry, I'm not a scientist, I'm a retired train driver, I'm harmless.

YoursTrue

We did? Right -- they "evolved" compassion, etc, you say. I've seen reports conjecturing this, although -- now let's see -- .So here's my question -- do you eat chicken?
Further, and so would you say the many who are at risk now with the situations that exist -- (war, other things) -- are among a great number that have not "evolved" these things? Yes, so why complain -- against evolution, the "natural selection" kind?

YoursTrue

Don't worry, I'm not a scientist, I'm a retired train driver, I'm harmless.
Unless of course someone tries to go around the barrier when a train is coming, they fail to scoot across in time or mechanics fail. I have several friends and relatives that are involved with trains of the commercial kind. :)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
We did? Right -- they "evolved" compassion, etc, you say. I've seen reports conjecturing this, although -- now let's see -- .So here's my question -- do you eat chicken?
Further, and so would you say the many who are at risk now with the situations that exist -- (war, other things) -- are among a great number that have not "evolved" these things? Yes, so why complain -- against evolution, the "natural selection" kind?

You are the one who said mans inhumanity to man is natural selection. Have you now change your mind?

I have no idea what your question is. Is it I can't complain about evolution because I think it's correct? Which is just ridiculous, I didn't organise or implement it, I simply agree it is correct based on the available evidence. That's like saying a can't whinge about getting a scam call on my phone because I chose it.