• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seeing That Women Can Go Topless Now Do You Suppose A Lot More Rapes Will Happen?

What the thread title says

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Oh he cares. I guarantee it. :)

Namaste,

If you see my first posts on this thread, you will see for yourself that I am an avid supporter of females wearing what they want. My ideal society is a matriarchal society.

Maybe these posts were not traversed upon by you? Since you so bluntly put it that....I don't find anything but male on female "not sexy" enough?

M.V.

A

angellous_evangellous

मैत्रावरुणिः;3425235 said:
Namaste,

If you see my first posts on this thread, you will see for yourself that I am an avid supporter of females wearing what they want. My ideal society is a matriarchal society.

Maybe these posts were not traversed upon by you? Since you so bluntly put it that....I don't find anything but male on female "not sexy" enough?

M.V.

I hope not. Such a society would be far more violent, especially if there were more than one.

Alceste

Vagabond
मैत्रावरुणिः;3425209 said:
Namaste,

Did you even read my whole post? It was about your failed attempt at teaching me about my own history of the Indian Partition...

Also, how dare you!?! I have reported your post for slandering me. You think I get off on this conversation? Are you out of your mind? Go troll someone else. I am done with this futile conversation. You should have stopped at trying to teach me about my own history. You just went way over board. I hope your post gets removed.

M.V.

I don't know, do you? :shrug: I can't think of any other reason you would consider it of utmost importance that we ONLY discuss men raping women because they are attractive, even though the OP is just about rape.

I did say that you find it titillating subconsciously (hopefully). I am doing my best to give you the benefit of the doubt. :flirt:

I am genuinely trying to break the relationship in your subconscious mind between fantasy rape and real world rape to help you let go of certain rape myths that you have accepted. I know that's not going to be comfortable, but it isn't slander. We're all subject to strange provocations and compulsions from our subconscious libido at times. Even me!

I decided I'm going to bang this male on male rape drum in every thread advocating rape myth acceptance from now until the end of time. IMO, it's super-effective - more effective than anything else I've ever tried. I'm not going to start new threads. I'm just going to illuminate existing threads. If you don't like my tactics, best not poke your head in.

A

angellous_evangellous

I decided I'm going to bang this male on male rape drum in every thread advocating rape myth acceptance from now until the end of time. IMO, it's super-effective - more effective than anything else I've ever tried. I'm not going to start new threads. I'm just going to illuminate existing threads. If you don't like my tactics, best not poke your head in.

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
I don't know, do you? :shrug: I can't think of any other reason you would consider it of utmost importance that we ONLY discuss men raping women because they are attractive, even though the OP is just about rape.

I did say that you find it titillating subconsciously (hopefully). I am doing my best to give you the benefit of the doubt. :flirt:

I am genuinely trying to break the relationship in your subconscious mind between fantasy rape and real world rape to help you let go of certain rape myths that you have accepted. I know that's not going to be comfortable, but it isn't slander. We're all subject to strange provocations and compulsions from our subconscious libido at times. Even me!

Namaste,

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I never advocated that the victims are to be blamed. Thus, I didn't engage in rape myth acceptance. Alas! Another slander on your part!

M.V.

A

angellous_evangellous

मैत्रावरुणिः;3425249 said:
Namaste,

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I never advocated that the victims are to be blamed. Thus, I didn't engage in rape myth acceptance. Alas! Another slander on your part!

M.V.

Now I bet you wish you had three rivers.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Try providing evidence no men were raped.

Namaste,

The one who made the claim should provide me with evidence. Not me. Do you have evidence that men were raped during 1947? Also, do you know that I too stated that I don't deny the possibility of men being raped during 1947?

M.V.

EDIT: I couldn't find any proof that men were raped during 1947. If you have anything on the contrary, please provide me with proof.

A

angellous_evangellous

मैत्रावरुणिः;3425251 said:
Namaste,

The one who made the claim should provide me with evidence. Not me. Do you have evidence that men were raped during 1947? Also, do you know that I too stated that I don't deny the possibility of men being raped during 1947?

M.V.

Oh, this is embarrassing.

A

angellous_evangellous

मैत्रावरुणिः;3425253 said:
Namaste,

Matriarchal societies are more peaceful.

M.V.

Really? Which ones?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Rapists DON'T think "only" of rape. They do all sorts of violent and aggressive things in every aspect of their lives.

That is not true.Not of all people who rape.At all.A rapist can be a perfect citizen but feel ENTITLED to a woman and RAPE her..A rapist can be an "otherwise" normal guy ..upstanding citizen.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
That is not true.Not of all people who rape.At all.A rapist can be a perfect citizen but feel ENTITLED to a woman and RAPE her..A rapist can be an "otherwise" normal guy ..upstanding citizen.

Namaste,

I wouldn't try explaining that one. We will still be crusaded on the matter.

M.V.

Alceste

Vagabond
I"m gonna have to stew on this.Most "rapist" never even think of "rape".I honest to God don't believe most "rape" is premeditated or even considered rape at all even if it is.Not in the U.S...Its ENTITLEMENT mentality and some times spur of the moment.Its not even recognized as RAPE! Just "boys will be boys".

You know, most of the convicted rapists sitting in prison did plan their actions well in advance. And I mean WELL in advance. Weeks or months in advance. OTOH, people who rape their partners are not sitting in prison to be studied - they are nearly impossible to convict.

I read a thread elsewhere where convicted rapists were talking frankly about their crimes. Many of them certainly intended to commit the crime, and spent quite a lot of time planning the execution of it.

Sure, entitlement is a big part of it - rapists (like all violent people) generally feel that their victims "deserved" it or "were asking for it". They are also really bad at identifying sexually inviting behavior, which leads them to be able to convince themselves that their victims were actually up for it.

Beh. I've read too much on this subject, specifically for these threads. :help: