• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seriously...What are the Perks of Dating You?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
What are the perks of dating you? I know a question like that is low hanging fruit to anyone with three brain cells firing all at once, and thus it would be easy to take the question humorously, but if you absolutely must do so, then please also take the question seriously. I'm genuinely curious what you bring to a date.

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
If a woman lost her mind and wanted to date me it would be a non-stop encounter with someone very different in many ways than most guys. She would be saying: What is this guy smoking? She might even add in : Can I have some too? I know that if a woman wanted to date me the best thing is that I am loyal. I have plenty of faults but I am very loyal.

Sultan Of Swing

What are the perks of dating you? I know a question like that is low hanging fruit to anyone with three brain cells firing all at once, and thus it would be easy to take the question humorously, but if you absolutely must do so, then please also take the question seriously. I'm genuinely curious what you bring to a date.
Humour is all I've got going for me really. Though humour can get you pretty far. Oh, and I'm also ridiculously good-looking. ;)

Other stuff like stable career prospects and a good degree if they want me to be their sugar daddy help a bit too.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
I have lots of mojo,

Cool, baby, yeah!
th

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am considerate to know the other person's feelings and I do not take advantage of people. If my date took me to a restaurant I would never order the most expensive things. I would look at the least expensive things. I am not demanding. But I do quietly demand respect but no more respect than I can give.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
......and then I read the other posts. God damn. I wouldn't talk about God. OMG I took a bag of JW books to a high school class reunion....just in case. Maybe someone looked in the bag and that is why I wasn't invited again. LOL

Another thing is that most of the time I speak when spoken to. I will initiate a conversation but I would rather listen than talk.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
OK! So the perks of dating me are; I never spend other people's money and I do not talk too much. Also, I would not ask to go to a place that my date does not like.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
A person used to be able to perk up a date with perfume but now with so many people allergic it might be bad not good.
bombshell-perfume-by-victoria-s-secret-1-7-oz-eau-de-parfum-spray-for-women-7.jpg