• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Seriously...What are the Perks of Dating You?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I'm genuinely curious what you bring to a date.

Wow. You sure want to make my day ugly.

As it turns out, very little. A certain brand of humor. A resilience to emotional abuse that I would rather never need or test again. A taste for a very unusual set of subject matters, many of which are rather morbid. A willingness to tackle difficult questions as long as I am given proper support. A worship-like stance towards the feminine, when personified in someone I genuinely like and/or find attractive.

And above all, an unstoppable willingness to practice and learn new words of the English Language whenever given half a chance.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I am also getting pretty good at tie dying!
Oh, right, thanks for reminding me.

I am also a halfway decent cook, and I have mastered the basic theory of the making of necktie knots. I also have a smattering of knowledge of assorted other knots, which comes in handy every once in a while. Last but not least, I know the names of several exotic bladed weapons and the basic CS pistols.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
What are the perks of dating you? I know a question like that is low hanging fruit to anyone with three brain cells firing all at once, and thus it would be easy to take the question humorously, but if you absolutely must do so, then please also take the question seriously. I'm genuinely curious what you bring to a date.

I'm smart, sexy, attractive, and humble.

Draka

Wonder Woman
So, is this to read like a dating ad?

I am an acquired taste. I'm a bit of a smartmouth with a sense of humor that will take jabs easily and quickly so if you are overly-sensitive or can't hang then you probably won't like me. I'm up for just about anything high-risk or dare-devil. So if you like things like bungee jumping, sky-diving, cliff-diving, or extreme amusement park rides...I'm game. On the flip side I can be a homebody as well and be content to curl up on the couch together and watch movies or play video games. Yes, I will play video games with you, talk about comic books, watch football, and WWE wrestling. All in all, I'm fun to hang out with. And, uh, I have big ta ta's. ;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm a college educated grease monkey who can fix most of your computer and other electronic device problems. And I can cook, repair many things around the house, and can remodel. I can also play music, keep an intellectual conversation going, and you can rest assured that you won't hear what you want to hear from my mouth.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
What are the perks of dating you?
I can cook fairly decent food, from scratch. No cheating. My peppercorn-garlic crusted file is really awesome, especially with herb roasted potato and home made bearnaise sauce. But my parmesan chicken isn't too bad either.

I will pour you wine, and I will do the dishes afterwards as well. If you're lucky, you'll get some of my homemade ice cream and banana fosters.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I can cook fairly decent food, from scratch. No cheating. My peppercorn-garlic crusted file is really awesome, especially with herb roasted potato and home made bearnaise sauce. But my parmesan chicken isn't too bad either.

I will pour you wine, and I will do the dishes afterwards as well. If you're lucky, you'll get some of my homemade ice cream and banana fosters.
Can my mom and I come to your place for dinner?

Deidre

I have lots of mojo,

Cool, baby, yeah!
th

LMAO!!!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
What are the perks of dating you? I know a question like that is low hanging fruit to anyone with three brain cells firing all at once, and thus it would be easy to take the question humorously, but if you absolutely must do so, then please also take the question seriously. I'm genuinely curious what you bring to a date.
Seems like my wife would be the better one to answer this than I would be.

I want to say neck rubs on car trips, but that's more of a relationship thing than a date thing.

Corny jokes and tales of adventure? I have those for anyone.

I also have an almost-fully-stamped loyalty card for a butcher shop that makes haggis. I'd totally split that with someone after, say, the third or fourth date.

Wirey

Fartist
I'm handsome, I'm smart, I'm athletic, I'm rich, I'm good in bed (courteous and patient ladies, spread the word!), I'm funny and fun, I like to make time for my lady, and I'm generous about everything in my life. I work hard so my lady doesn't have to, and I always remember to buy nice things for birthdays. I know I joke around, but I really am what most girls want. This weird thing I do I can also pull off as charming.

There are no perks to dating me. I'm burdensome, frigid, angsty, moody, unmotivated, self-centered. Oh, and I'm ugly as a bridge troll too.